29 replies
Hi every one,

First of all let me introduce my self...

I am 36 married with 3 kids one son and 2 daughters.

Three years back my life was lost in darkness, each and every corner of my life was full of tensions. Home, office, kids, relationships, friends every thing reached to a desperate dead end...

Then one day my brother came to meet me and I come to know about a movie called "Secret" he shared with me his many achievements using the "Law of attraction". I didn't believe him but that created a curiosity in me to find more about it.

Then I googled out and found the word "Reiki" I didn't know any thing about it at that time. I researched and found that it need an "attunement" to become a first level and second level or a Reiki Master... I remember it was Oct 7, 2006 when I got my first attunement.

After the attunement I felt nothing changed... Spent that night nothing important happened. But from the very next day What I saw... To what every problem, either Physical, psycological or spirtual I started using "Reiki" and I found a solution. I was with a choronic back ich problem... since the day Oct 7, 2006 I never got afraid of any such issue. When ever I feel myself short of energy I give Reiki of my self or who every may need it.

I am enjoying a satisfied life. Managing a home based internet business. Have sincere frinds and family arround me. I enjoy every moment of life with kids, with wife and all arround me. I give all this credit to "REIKI"

I can intorduce you to Reiki, I can teach you. I can give distant Reiki. I spare one hour daily to give healing to my clients. I offer my services to any one who may need it. Feel free to contact, PM me with your problems and let me see what I can do for you...
#distant healing #healing #master #reiki
  • Profile picture of the author rawservices
    Hello!

    I also have studied reiki for many many years as well as different energy raising / harnessing techniques.

    I posted a thread on spiritual marketing that is along these lines, check it out, its somewhere here lol.

    I love seeing so many spiritual people on this forum.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[847235].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author usualcliche
    Very interesting off to google to inquire just exactly what reiki is and such.....I may send you a pm and take you up on the sessions.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[847972].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cato
    Reiki is a big part of my life and I was first attuned 13 years ago. I am a Master/Teacher and haven't done much teaching so far but that is going to be changing soon as I believe Reiki can benefit everyone. I have been thinking about doing my first WSO with a discount on services offered by my partner and myself in my signature below. It seems like there are many spiritual warriors that are open minded. So far we haven't advertised as the law of attraction has brought to us those that are ready.
    Signature
    www.Keliyah.com
    Metaphysical Intuitive Consultant
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[848102].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nigel Greaves
    As a Reiki Master/Teacher for the last 7 years I can vouch for the effectiveness of Reiki as a great way of releasing stress and improving general well-being among it's many attributes.

    Nigel
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[848126].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rohesiarain
    So glad to see this thread on here! Reiki is very valuable in giving balance to my life as well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[848403].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 1 Marketing
      Many thanks for writing on my thread. I appreciate it.

      Well the offer for Distant Healing is free... Any one who may need healing of any kind can contact me in PM.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[867157].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adrian Cooper
    Originally Posted by 1 Marketing View Post

    Hi every one,

    First of all let me introduce my self...

    I am 36 married with 3 kids one son and 2 daughters.

    Three years back my life was lost in darkness, each and every corner of my life was full of tensions. Home, office, kids, relationships, friends every thing reached to a desperate dead end...

    Then one day my brother came to meet me and I come to know about a movie called "Secret" he shared with me his many achievements using the "Law of attraction". I didn't believe him but that created a curiosity in me to find more about it.

    Then I googled out and found the word "Reiki" I didn't know any thing about it at that time. I researched and found that it need an "attunement" to become a first level and second level or a Reiki Master... I remember it was Oct 7, 2006 when I got my first attunement.

    After the attunement I felt nothing changed... Spent that night nothing important happened. But from the very next day What I saw... To what every problem, either Physical, psycological or spirtual I started using "Reiki" and I found a solution. I was with a choronic back ich problem... since the day Oct 7, 2006 I never got afraid of any such issue. When ever I feel myself short of energy I give Reiki of my self or who every may need it.

    I am enjoying a satisfied life. Managing a home based internet business. Have sincere frinds and family arround me. I enjoy every moment of life with kids, with wife and all arround me. I give all this credit to "REIKI"

    I can intorduce you to Reiki, I can teach you. I can give distant Reiki. I spare one hour daily to give healing to my clients. I offer my services to any one who may need it. Feel free to contact, PM me with your problems and let me see what I can do for you...
    You sound exactly like my sister.

    She has just recovered from breast cancer which has been a very traumatic year for her.

    Cancer is caused by stress, and she has a very stressful job which she has now returned to.

    She is a single - divorced - mother who needs an income.

    She loves helping people and I have suggested she starts a business in healing, and in particular Reiki.

    I think her main concern is not getting the customers to cover her financial needs.

    I have told her that she would not need many customers to bring in more than she makes at her job, and she would be infinitely happier.

    Still working on convincing her.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[867206].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adrian Cooper
    Originally Posted by GodsGeneral View Post

    I read about Reiki. Isn\'t there a few things like this? Isn\'t this just life force or chi?
    Reiki is an indirect way of channelling healing - which works.

    I teach using the power of the Mind directly.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[867257].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nvs74191
    After seeing this post, I decided to get in touch with the OP. I had heard about reiki, but had been skeptical about its effectiveness and did not delve deeper.

    I sent him a PM, and learned that his name is Mark and he replied patiently to my queries about reiki and expalined to me that it can help me to cure a variety of situations.

    When I got in touch with Mark, my intention was to test if Reiki would work, and asked him to help with a long lasting problem I was having. I had a kind of infection in my chest or throat that would not manifest as a fever, but it would create a severe body ache and a feverish feeling inside of me. I had this problem for the last 9 years, and this infection would not respond to any antibiotic. I used to go around with this problem, and a heaviness in my chest all the time.

    Mark said he could give me a distant reiki treatment (I live in India) and we decided on a time when he would send reiki to me, for a full week. The only condition was that I follow instructions and give him feedback on what was happening.

    Well, the first two days went by with no great sensational happenings (I was looking for some indications to show that Mark's treatment was working, like a tingling, a warmth, something.) But I observed that when I woke up in the morning the pains and aches around my chest had gone. I was feeling lighter in my chest and feeling less anxious during the day at work, and a lot calmer.

    Over the next few days I was able to feel that the change is permanent, and the pains and aches did not recur, and for the first time in so many years, I was able to take full deep breaths again. Due to this, I am feeling lots more energetic again.

    Mark cannot understand how deeply he has impacted me even if I explain in detail the pains and the problems I used to have before his help. But I wanted to post here to let him know he has made an impact that will leave me ever grateful to him.
    Signature

    Swaminathan

    I am a Jack Duncan Fan!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[897691].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 1 Marketing
      Dear Swaminthan,

      I have come to know one thing, you can write very well. You should try articles writing. I need articles writers...

      Thanks for sharing your feelings. You can't imagine how happy I am to hear that your problems resolved. Reiki is the most easy to learn healing method. I suggest you get your self attuned and treat not only yourself when needed like your family members, friends etc.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[900291].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author nvs74191
        I don't mind giving it a go.


        Originally Posted by 1 Marketing View Post

        Dear Swaminthan,

        I have come to know one thing, you can write very well. You should try articles writing. I need articles writers...

        Thanks for sharing your feelings. You can't imagine how happy I am to hear that your problems resolved. Reiki is the most easy to learn healing method. I suggest you get your self attuned and treat not only yourself when needed like your family members, friends etc.
        Signature

        Swaminathan

        I am a Jack Duncan Fan!

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[900474].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dorim
    I am a Reiki Master too, I am happy to see there are others here also.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[900369].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tranquility
    This is awesome! For some reason I was surprised to find a post about Reiki on this forum, but I guess I shouldn't have been. I too am a 2nd level Reiki practitioner and have a little side business doing it. But I focus my business on animals. I love animals and nature, always have, and get immense satisfaction from helping them.

    My most profound experience with it was with an elderly dog suffering from terrible bone cancer. He was going to be euthanized later in the day, but I went to his home and treated him. We sat on the front lawn with his owner, (a friend and colleague) who of course was very upset and emotional. This poor dog (a very large Rottie) was in such pain that he'd cry and yelp whenever he was touched. My friend told me he hadn't slept or relaxed in two days because of the pain. But after the Reiki started, that dog draped himself in my lap and slept for 2 hours straight while the energy flowed nonstop. It was amazing.

    He was euthanized later that day ... my friend said the dog was calm and relaxed and she felt much better about the whole thing. It was still incredibly difficult, but she just felt calmer.

    I felt very humbled by the whole experience.

    Reiki is a wonderful healing therapy.

    To 1 Marketing, I'm sending you a PM.

    Debbie
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[900655].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thmark
      I'm marketing a free teleseminar series on Energy Healing (see my signature for the link).

      It is an introductory series covering many modalities.

      We haven't lined up a Reiki expert yet, so if anyone can recommend someone, it would be appreciated.

      We would like a recognized expert who is good at marketing and has an established list, since this is a JV type arrangement among the experts.
      Signature

      Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

      Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

      Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[901431].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author 1 Marketing
        I would gladly participate in the teleseminar. Feel free to contact if you need more Reiki Experts.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[902670].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author thmark
          Are you actively marketing yourself online? If so please PM or post your website here.

          Thanks,

          Mike


          Originally Posted by 1 Marketing View Post

          I would gladly participate in the teleseminar. Feel free to contact if you need more Reiki Experts.
          Signature

          Interested in Self Help, Alternative Health, and removing self limiting beliefs and actions?

          Energy Healing Workshop UK June 23 & 24 http://LivingEnergyWorkshop.com

          Free Marathon Energy Healing teleseminar series http://facebook.com/LivingEnergyDay

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[903476].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dorim
        Originally Posted by thmark View Post

        I'm marketing a free teleseminar series on Energy Healing (see my signature for the link).

        It is an introductory series covering many modalities.

        We haven't lined up a Reiki expert yet, so if anyone can recommend someone, it would be appreciated.

        We would like a recognized expert who is good at marketing and has an established list, since this is a JV type arrangement among the experts.
        William Lee Rand:
        The International Center for Reiki Training
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[902991].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author clubvikram
    Banned
    even i have done reiki till second degree but do not use it much infact stopped practicing it altogether. i only use it whenever my family members are in pain or i feel stressed out.but i found it to be of limited use.maybe because of my lack of practice.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[903071].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author scorpio7
    I'm not in the full know on this but I believe I read something on it in one of Joe Vitale programs. I am interested in learning more about it. Can't say what my true opinion on it is since I have so little knowledge of it but I am open to discovering more. I guess I read this thread b/c something wants me to stop putting off finding out more about reiki and just take the plunge and get involved to see its benefits.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[903100].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AndyBlackSEO
    I'm a level 2 reiki but unfortunately haven't utilised it for the last two years. My times been taken up with IM and family etc it hasn't given me time to focus on Reiki. That will hopefully change soon though.

    I have though had some great experiences with Reiki and the ailments you can heal with it is amazing. I've achieved some 'miracle' style things with Reiki. I'm not talking about curing leprosy or anything like that but the things that I have done with it has blown be away. It is VERY real.
    Signature
    [FREE SEO TOOL] Build 29 Effective, High Authority Backlinks that Will Increase Your Google Rankings in 2020... CLICK HERE ...
    ... Instant backlinks that can get you results within 24-72hrs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[903122].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lyn Woodring
    I had my first experience with Reiki last summer and after that first session I became so caught up in the energy that I spent 60 of 66 hours researching it. I bought a book for self-attunment and did the 1st level on myself.
    Some people say you can't self attune but I did. Within a week I landed in ER with my electrolytes completly out of whack unable to walk or talk clearly and a busting headache, potassuim levels dropped into the 1s. I haven't do much with it since but it is very much real.
    -Lyn
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[903970].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nvs74191
      Originally Posted by Lyn Woodring View Post

      I had my first experience with Reiki last summer and after that first session I became so caught up in the energy that I spent 60 of 66 hours researching it. I bought a book for self-attunment and did the 1st level on myself.
      Some people say you can't self attune but I did. Within a week I landed in ER with my electrolytes completly out of whack unable to walk or talk clearly and a busting headache, potassuim levels dropped into the 1s. I haven't do much with it since but it is very much real.
      -Lyn
      What was the book you bought for self attunement? Can you share the title of the book?
      Signature

      Swaminathan

      I am a Jack Duncan Fan!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[904013].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gaby10
      Originally Posted by Lyn Woodring View Post

      ... Some people say you can't self attune but I did. Within a week I landed in ER with my electrolytes completly out of whack unable to walk or talk clearly and a busting headache, potassuim levels dropped into the 1s. I haven't do much with it since but it is very much real.
      -Lyn
      Yes indeed, it is very real. The initial 'cleaning effects', so to speak, can be pretty uncomfortable sometimes. It is amazing the power of one's mind.

      Gaby
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[904168].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AndyBlackSEO
    Honestly, I wouldn't look at trying to attune yourself. It is meant to be passed down from one to another to open up the energy channels. If you want to be attuned to Reiki then I'd highly recommend booking in with a Reiki Master. Both of my levels were done over a long weekend and then a few weeks later. Great experience and when you can actually feel the energy between your hands it awsome.
    Signature
    [FREE SEO TOOL] Build 29 Effective, High Authority Backlinks that Will Increase Your Google Rankings in 2020... CLICK HERE ...
    ... Instant backlinks that can get you results within 24-72hrs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[904141].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rohar
    hi I had a look at the link

    Free Energy Psychology/Healing expert teleseminar series Living Energy Secrets

    I reached a page with a special offer pop up - the snag is the blasted thing gets in the way and I can't read any of the information that might actually persuade me to take you up on the offer.

    And I can't find a way to close it down.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[906592].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sunonpath
      Me too! I am a Reiki Master learning about Internet Marketing!

      I do many other forms of healing also... I think that IM will be paying the bills though!

      David
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1168623].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SergeyT
    It was a pleasing surprise for me to find this thread here. I'm a traditional Reiki Master since 1992 and my teacher was Patricia Warren form Franklin, MA - a well known expert in Reiki and Buddho/Enersense (a more deeper and profound system of healing, part of which is Reiki).
    For me Reiki is part of everyday life all these years. The most important thing to understand about Reiki is that it gives you an opportunity (to your organizm, your cituations in life, to those you do a treatment), an opportunity to become more balanced, more harmonious, mor "in line" with your main life stream. Reiki doesn't heal or improve you, it opens a door to you, shows you the way out. And if you or you organizm is willing to use such an opportuninty, miracles happen )))

    To thmark: I highly recommend you to get in touch with Patricia Warren for your teleseminar, you'll be pleased to find a real Master and a very compassionate woman. Unfortunately I cannot post links or images yet, so the address is not linked: http: //reikienersense.com
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1169164].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kv2715
    Its really very nice on your part to help Mr. Swaminathan. Getting relieved of a pain really feels like heaven. keep on the good work. Even I wish to learn reiki but don't know where to start. I don't have have a reiki master around. Could you suggest something
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1171582].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Usha
    Thank you Mark for starting this thread

    Very Suprising to see the thread on Reiki, really happy to connect with Reiki Practitioners in WF..Very interesting..I got initiated into Reiki and technique is simple and very effective in healing in all levels.
    Signature
    Have a Productive Day:)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1171871].message }}

Trending Topics