We all want to pass on our experiences to help others avert avoidable mistakes in life.. what better way than to help thousands of people on Warriorforum stuck in life... and future readers to learn directly from people who've been there done that.
Here's Mine: I've been broke,homeless, drowned in debts for as long as three years straight.. barely surviving.. and living each day with insurmountable mental pressure and complete loss of faith.. and the funny thing is it was after I had started making serious money. It was a complete mismanagement of my life & finances on my part.. was quite a character building period for me. Learnt more during those 3 years than my entire academic and business life..
1. Take calculative financial risks (Don't be over optimistic)
2. Be adamant about saving for the rainy day (Coz they are inevitable)
3. Invest in compound interest plans (This rili helps in long term)
4. Get partners to share risk & rewards (don't try to do a big project all by yourself)
5. Investigate as much as possible before you invest (Don't rush into a project or idea impulsively)
6. Be optimistic & realistic at the same time (Being realistic can save you a lot of heartaches..)
7. Avoid investing your own money as much as possible
8. No gold rush stays for ever (don't make future plans based on current income)
9. Build & nurture relationships (the best investment you'll ever make for life & business)
10. Focus on building a portfolio of projects rather than just making money (Your bio is way more valuable than your bank balance)
I hope my experience helps as many entrepreneurs as this thread can reach out to..
Share your life lessons for the benefit of thousands of entrepreneurs on this forum..