"Dont'Give Up! You Could Be The Next Famous Failure" Like These

27 replies
If you've ever failed at something. Congratulations! You're in exclusive company. That is if ... You Don't Give Up!
Can you name any other inspiring famous failures that should go in this video?
#failure #famous
  • Profile picture of the author crums1371
    Powerful video, thanks for the share! This is a lesson I've been learning and working more every day to over come failure.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9452426].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author n3tzh3roz
    Am a striving failure , who never stop trying and not being ashamed to try again... what a successful failure I am
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9458857].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author C G
    Inspirational.

    Thanks for the share

    Cheers,

    C.G.
    Signature
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9459721].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author loftloft
    Reminds me of the quote:
    “Don't be discouraged if people don't see your vision, your harvest. All they see from their perspective is that you're watering a whole lot of dirt. They don't SEE what seeds you've been planting with blood, sweat, tears and lack of sleep. Make sure you don't abandon or neglect it because "they" don't see it. You have to KNOW and believe for yourself. They don't see the roots and what's budding under the dirt. But it's okay, because it's NOT meant for them to see it. While you wait, MASTER it. You continue to do YOUR work and have unwavering faith! Remember why you started planting in the first place. Your harvest WILL come!” ― Yvonne Pierre, The Day My Soul Cried: A Memoir
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9459760].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author devinesoul186
    Very inspiring video... We should act, face all circumstances and never afraid of failures to succeed in life...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9459791].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pauledwards0
    thanks for the share!!!
    Signature
    MAKE 1500$ A DAY WITH CPA!!! SIGN UP HERE
    PROOF OF MY EARNINGS:HERE
    SIGN UP WITH MY LINK AND CONTACT MY ON SKYPE: CPAMARKETER AND I WILL SHOW YOU MY OWN PRIVATE METHOD TO MAKE 500$/DAY.NO BS!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9459932].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author walterwombat
    That's interesting. There is hope for everyone. However, this is not statistical. How many people have been told they would never amount to much and persisted in their goals and.... they never amounted to much. You need that comparison. I'm all for positive thinking. However, with some of the motivational stuff, you have to be careful that you don't end up deluding yourself.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9460253].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Syssolution
      I have watched this video several times and i love it!!! Yes, a name is missing certainly which will be included here soon. It would be my name
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9460578].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author The Niche Man
      Originally Posted by walterwombat View Post

      That's interesting. There is hope for everyone. However, this is not statistical. How many people have been told they would never amount to much and persisted in their goals and.... they never amounted to much. You need that comparison. I'm all for positive thinking. However, with some of the motivational stuff, you have to be careful that you don't end up deluding yourself.
      I understand your point ... to a certain point. But I'd bet there's far more people who fail because of the delusion they can't do something ... than those who believe they can.

      For example, remember all the experts in the video who said it couldn't be done, you can't do it or you're wasting your time? They wound up being the delusional ones in the end. Hmm!

      Besides the world needs more of the can do thinkers, I personally believe it's the price of admission for being born, using up air and taking up space on the planet.
      Signature
      Download "Free 80 Page E-Book"
      "201 Ways To Live Better On Less Money".
      "Because The Easiest Way To Make Money is ... ... By Saving Some First!"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9461518].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author walterwombat
        I take your point. Delusions, such as lack of self-belief and/or fear of failure do hold a lot of people back.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9461954].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JohnnyPlan
        Originally Posted by The Niche Man View Post

        I understand your point ... to a certain point. But I'd bet there's far more people who fail because of the delusion they can't do something ... than those who believe they can.

        For example, remember all the experts in the video who said it couldn't be done, you can't do it or you're wasting your time? They wound up being the delusional ones in the end. Hmm!

        Besides the world needs more of the can do thinkers, I personally believe it's the price of admission for being born, using up air and taking up space on the planet.
        And, unfortunately many parents are passing this delusion on to their own children that the kids can't do certain things as the parent was not able to accomplish it. Keeping your kids without limits is very important.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9589196].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author The Niche Man
          Originally Posted by JohnnyPlan View Post

          And, unfortunately many parents are passing this delusion on to their own children that the kids can't do certain things as the parent was not able to accomplish it. Keeping your kids without limits is very important.
          Good point, as a parent I have to remind myself of it constantly.

          So often as parents we want to protect our child from all the skin knees, boo-boo's and "ouchies" life can hand them. But we have to be careful that we're not blocking them from inner growth and mistaking it for protection, a subtle but major difference. Being able to walk that fine line is what good parents do.
          Signature
          Download "Free 80 Page E-Book"
          "201 Ways To Live Better On Less Money".
          "Because The Easiest Way To Make Money is ... ... By Saving Some First!"
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9589290].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jameyson72
      Originally Posted by walterwombat View Post

      That's interesting. There is hope for everyone. However, this is not statistical. How many people have been told they would never amount to much and persisted in their goals and.... they never amounted to much. You need that comparison. I'm all for positive thinking. However, with some of the motivational stuff, you have to be careful that you don't end up deluding yourself.
      Interesting point, but I don't believe for a minute that someone genuinely trying to rise above his circumstances will be anything but a success. Success isn't always a matter of money or fame and fortune and not everyone who claims they are giving it their best truly are. Sometimes it's just a matter of finding a niche and getting in. Sometimes people simply make unrealistic plans and then wonder why they fail.

      Success is not something anyone can define except the one it applies to. If you're content with life and where you're at, you're a success, even if you live on a park bench. But you can have a million dollars and live in a mansion and be a complete and utter failure. We define our own success and what it means to be successful, no one else can make that determination for us.

      One thing I know for sure. I am covered in tattoos, spent nearly half of my life in prison and am missing half an ear from a fight. If I can get somewhere in life anyone can...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9461726].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jameyson72
    How's this for a successful failure:

    I grew up in a dysfunctional home in Detroit, lived on the streets, ate at the Salvation Army, showered at the YMCA and spent about 2 years in and out of juvenile facilities. At 18, I hitchhiked to Texas, only to get mixed up with the wrong crowd, commit a string of burglaries and end up with a 20 year prison sentence. I spent 15 years in prison, getting involved with a prison gang and ending up doing 8 years in isolation as a "security threat".

    In 2005, I got out of prison, at the age of 33, and began trying to put my life back together. I studied web development, SEO and marketing and despite the protests of friends that said I would "never make it" to a career doing anything like this (after all, "there are others with a lot more experience and knowledge" out there vying for jobs), I landed a job as eCommerce Coordinator and web developer for a large corporation in the Los Angeles area in 2011. Today, I am eCommerce and Marketing Manager and make about $40k a year.

    I am married with a beautiful daughter and a job I thoroughly enjoy, a house and two brand new cars. Life is good and only getting better!

    Great post!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9461064].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author The Niche Man
      Originally Posted by jameyson72 View Post

      How's this for a successful failure:

      I grew up in a dysfunctional home in Detroit, lived on the streets, ate at the Salvation Army, showered at the YMCA and spent about 2 years in and out of juvenile facilities. At 18, I hitchhiked to Texas, only to get mixed up with the wrong crowd, commit a string of burglaries and end up with a 20 year prison sentence. I spent 15 years in prison, getting involved with a prison gang and ending up doing 8 years in isolation as a "security threat".

      In 2005, I got out of prison, at the age of 33, and began trying to put my life back together. I studied web development, SEO and marketing and despite the protests of friends that said I would "never make it" to a career doing anything like this (after all, "there are others with a lot more experience and knowledge" out there vying for jobs), I landed a job as eCommerce Coordinator and web developer for a large corporation in the Los Angeles area in 2011. Today, I am eCommerce and Marketing Manager and make about $40k a year.

      I am married with a beautiful daughter and a job I thoroughly enjoy, a house and two brand new cars. Life is good and only getting better!

      Great post!
      Great success story. Don't stop telling it.
      Signature
      Download "Free 80 Page E-Book"
      "201 Ways To Live Better On Less Money".
      "Because The Easiest Way To Make Money is ... ... By Saving Some First!"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9461474].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dynamicsuccess1
    This is such a great video. Powerful too to say the least. If you really want success, you have to thrive for it, and that means failing many times before succeeding. Thanks!



    -Ed
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9466616].message }}
  • Excellent, thanks for sharing! Great way to point out that you can fail yourself to success. Those failures are life lessons that should fuel motivation and strengthen willpower. If these folks that started out as "failures" can reach unlimited heights of success, why can't you?
    Signature

    Barry Grimes
    Life Optimization Coach
    Free Life Optimization Course
    http://www.thepersonalizationlife.com/
    "Live your dreams, be all that you can be, and have all that you desire"

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9487882].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fsiegel
    Banned
    A very powerful video you got there. I think it is important that you should not be afraid to fail just as how excited we are to succeed. We learn so much from failures and we grow. Thanks for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9489121].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gluckspilz
    VERY POWERFUL VIDEO! Watch this every day it's impossible to give up!
    Signature
    Free Case Study: How I Generated $680.79 With 'Sneak Promotion'

    Click Here To Watch The Free Case Study (No Optin Required)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9489211].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Neil Rai
    Good one,pretty inspiring.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Neil
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9505136].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cyberzolo
    Failure is great, because it is not really a failure until you give up. "Failure" is a stepping stone on your path to success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9514789].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author feeosh
    You have no idea how apt this video was to me today - thanks for posting it....it was the kick in the butt I needed
    Signature
    Try Giving The Animals a Break …
    Just One Day A Week
    IT'S DEAD EASY!!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9514818].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mspillman
    Two things I always try to remember about "perceived failure":
    1. One cannot truly succeed until he has at first failed
    2. Failing does not make one a failure
    Signature

    Read my article on 4 "no cost or low cost" opportunities to make money!
    http://futureyouuniversity.blogspot....rtunities.html

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9595116].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9596170].message }}

Trending Topics