Here's a temporary fix that will pass Google's mobile test no matter how small or large your website is. Use it until you can enable a proper mobile solution.
1. Open the index.html or default.html page in your server's root directory.Success!
2. Add the following between the <head></head> tags. (Replace YOUR-WEBSITE.com with your domain name first!)
5. Open the following link in your browser. (Replace YOUR-WEBSITE.com with your domain name first.)
6. Save the resulting page (a mobile representation of your site's home page) to your hard drive as "index.html" and then open it in a plain text editor.Code:http://www.google.com/gwt/x?noimg=1&wsc=pa&u=http://www.YOUR-WEBSITE.com
7. Add the following between the <head></head> tags. (Again, replace YOUR-WEBSITE.com with your domain name first.)
8. Search for and replace every instance ofCode:<link rel="canonical" href="http://www.YOUR-WEBSITE.com/index.html" /> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
9. Save the index.html page that you just edited and upload it to the "mobile" directory.Code:<a href='http://www.google.com/gwt/x?
10. Run your website through Google's mobile tester here: