So sometime ago my niece (16 years old) came to me asking on how I made money online. After couple talks I forwarded her to use her smartphone with a simple idea. And now she's very happy that she can make some cash with it. Not much, but it's enough for her to buy some stuff for her school project and buy some meals at nearest KFC or Mc'D.
What did I teach her?
Well... Since she got no ID yet, so it means she has no bank account and everything to accept money from online world.. and much more things that just simply hold her to achieve her goal... then... I just told her to use her smartphone.
She has hundreds of friends in her LINE and WHATSAPP account. Most her friends are just like her... love to trade some cute pictures and stickers in their phone application. They spent a lot on it.
What I was interested about their behavior in their smartphone community was an idea where they wanted to cut the spending on those stickers. So they decide to create their own images and exchange it in their daily communication.
Here's come my advice to my niece. I told her to sell her drawings to them. I told her to put or store her files on some free cloud storage services. And gave each access with some passwords and decryption keys. I told her to ask the payment first from her friends... and then share the download links to paid friends only.
Short story... she already made some sales by selling her own drawing to some friends for picture communication in their LINE and WHATSAPP group chats. She's already expanding now to another friends in another school as well.
I'm happy I can help her this way.
I'm just sharing this experience to you... all newbies!
I want to give you a motivation.
Yes... you can make money using any free online stuff... and start it to make the profit from your surroundings or offline market.
You can start it right away and learn to enhance your way step by step...
Just do your action, even if it's only a little profit can be made...
Don't worry... it will start to grow along the way you give more focus on what you do.
Think something! Sell something!
And don't be affraid with your own way!
If you ever need to use free cloud storage services in your establishment...
then here they are...
No. - Cloud Name - Site URL - Free Capacity
- Mega https://mega.nz/ 50GB
- pCloud https://www.pcloud.com/ 10GB
- Mediafire https://www.mediafire.com/ 10GB
- Dump Truck https://www.goldenfrog.com/dumptruck 5GB
- Dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/ 2GB
- Box https://www.box.com/ 10GB
- Sea Cloud http://seacloud.cc/accounts/login/ 1GB
- Surdoc http://www.surdoc.com/ 100GB
- Copy https://www.copy.com/ 15GB
- Flipdrive http://www.flipdrive.com/site/signup/basic 5GB
- Google Drive https://drive.google.com/ 15GB
- One Drive https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/ 15GB
- Cubby https://www.cubby.com/pricing/ 5GB
- HiDrive https://www.free-hidrive.com/ 5GB
- Ozibox http://www.ozibox.com/ 10GB
- Streamnation https://www.streamnation.com/pricing#FREE 20GB
- Yandex https://disk.yandex.com/ 10GB
- 360 Cloud Drive http://yunpan.360.cn/ [Chinese Service] 360GB * If you download the desktop client, you instantly get upgraded to over 10 TB of storage!
- Hubic https://hubic.com/en/offers/storage-free 25GB
- Sfshare http://sfshare.se/home.html 50GB
- Promptfile http://www.promptfile.com/ 250GB
- Jumpshare https://jumpshare.com/ 2GB
- Cloudme https://www.cloudme.com/en 3GB
- iDrive https://www.idrive.com/ 5GB
- Apple icloud http://www.apple.com/icloud/ 5GB
My niece used the first 3 on this list!
Sorry for my second language!