1) to have a resource warriors can use to cite examples of how well SMS has worked for businesses/industries. Your responses can be by restaurant, retail or whatever stats you have.
2) I am submitting my first proposal for an SMS campaign and it would really help to have some examples of SMS conversion to close this deal. The client is an auto dealer (ideally stats on this industry would be stellar) but any stats would be helpful.
I was hoping those fellow warriors who have tracked results could post them for me and other warriors who are looking to break into the SMS biz.
The kind of examples to post that would be helpful are:
1) lead generation
3) list building
4) anything else I haven't mentioned
The information format would include all the following:
2) type of campaign
3) desired action
4) number of opt-ins per week or month
5) number of actions taken per week or month
Here is an example of what this looks like:
1) industry: Auto Sales
2) type of campaign: lead generation for new car sales
3) desired action: to get customer to scedule a test drive
4) 50 opt-ins per month
5) 10 extra sales per month
* For all the posts that have great content I will compile them in a pdf and add the link here
Thanks for everyones help.