15 replies
Anyone have any experiences with Motiply? Good or bad.

Thanks!
#mobile websites #motiply
  • Profile picture of the author TheRagman
    I am curious about MotiplyPartners as well. I actually called them 2 times now, left phone number slowly both times, no response back so far. I was inquiring about sales questions. But, I notice Will or someone here has developed the same thing I believe....WilliR or James Tadbury... one of those 2. Forgot to bookmark it.

    What, $100 a month for a website and use of tools to create mobile apps. Hopefully some of the Warriors will reply here shortly.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6358565].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kevin Z
    Looks similar to gomobi where plans are a few dollars a month.

    Could be useful depending on the types of clients you are trying to attract. Not sure how well they work across all phone manufacturers.

    I would be sceptical of any company who neglects to get back to sales prospects after a few attempts/days.
    Signature
    [
    brick&mobile
    Click here to start your
    Mobile Marketing business
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6365884].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheRagman
      Originally Posted by Kevin Z View Post

      Looks similar to gomobi where plans are a few dollars a month.

      Could be useful depending on the types of clients you are trying to attract. Not sure how well they work across all phone manufacturers.

      I would be sceptical of any company who neglects to get back to sales prospects after a few attempts/days.
      Exactly Kevin.... my sentiments as well. If you cant get back to me, then something seems odd. Plus, after doing a search for other possible re-sellers of their service, I only found 1 site. Thank you for your input.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6367549].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author WillR
      Originally Posted by Kevin Z View Post

      I would be sceptical of any company who neglects to get back to sales prospects after a few attempts/days.
      I would also be VERY skeptical about a person whose first post on this forum is starting a thread asking about a particular company. 99% of them will be spammers who have been paid to get the word out about a particular website or product... which then makes this thread kind of redundant.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6369502].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TrumpiaTim
    I'm interested in hearing more about how well Motiply is doing with their mobile marketing efforts.
    Signature

    www.Trumpia.com

    Trumpia: The Most Completed SMS Text Messaging Software & API Solution.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6537151].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ThomasIbudoz
      So I just got off the phone with them--evidently they only have one their original partners answering sales calls in an effort to screen potential licensees. That said, it looks like they're doing well. They have a limit of 1 licensee for every territory and have nearly 250 of them right now. I had a chance to demo the platform and it's pretty dynamic. Sounds like they do quite a bit of training and support as well.

      Hope this helps.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6582145].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rymico
        Originally Posted by TheRagman View Post

        Plus, after doing a search for other possible re-sellers of their service, I only found 1 site.
        Originally Posted by WillR View Post

        I would also be VERY skeptical about a person whose first post on this forum is starting a thread asking about a particular company. 99% of them will be spammers who have been paid to get the word out about a particular website or product... which then makes this thread kind of redundant.
        Originally Posted by ThomasIbudoz View Post

        So I just got off the phone with them--evidently they only have one their original partners answering sales calls in an effort to screen potential licensees. That said, it looks like they're doing well. They have a limit of 1 licensee for every territory and have nearly 250 of them right now. I had a chance to demo the platform and it's pretty dynamic. Sounds like they do quite a bit of training and support as well.

        Hope this helps.
        Just lining up the quotes.
        Signature

        Contact me at sales@rymico.com

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6585236].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HughCassidy
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6587439].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ThomasIbudoz
      Originally Posted by HughCassidy View Post

      I received notification from Motiply, and at first I was curious about it. But my friends/colleagues had unpleasant experience with that service, so I forgot the idea. Not to mention lack of tech support
      I just became what they call a 'licensee' and I have to say so far the experience has been great. I had an hour long training session with one of their trainers today. The system is really easy to use and it's also one of the cheapest that I've been able to find--unit price of $2/mo each. They've also got a ton of marketing collateral and training tutorials. Been good so far.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6590475].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author charvel
    I know someone with a reseller account through Motiply and they haven't had any issues with training or support. Works across all mobile devices and from what I'm told, it's pretty straightforward.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6589616].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AlisonM
      I've not looked into this, but I wonder how the "territory police" could monitor territories on the internet. :confused:
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6590467].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ThomasIbudoz
        Originally Posted by AlisonM View Post

        I've not looked into this, but I wonder how the "territory police" could monitor territories on the internet. :confused:
        Haha, that's good -- 'territory police'. They limit where people are domiciled as there is obviously not a way to restrict where people are selling. That's the best any business can do.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6590546].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author BSdetector
          This is a trouble weary company. No support as promised because they have a lack of professional management. Remember, if Motiply can't support you, you cannot support your clients, and that is not only bad business, it puts you in legal vulnerabilities. Thumbs down, from a sucker that bought into the Motiply hype and now is paying with unhappy clients.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8489415].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author ThomasIbudoz
            I came back here to view more comments and I'm surprised to see this. I've been a licensee for less than a year, but I have to say this product is exceptional. The support, to this point, has been very good as well. For a few weeks, they were transitioning in a new customer support rep -- perhaps that's why BS Detector had a bad experience. You get 100 apps and mobile websites for the lowest price in the industry. This company keeps adding more tools and is the best value in this realm. Happy customer here.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8849086].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joeconnectiv
    Hi I am the (relatively) new owner of Motiply Partners. I purchased the company a year ago and completely turned everything around.

    I redeveloped the entire mobile website/app building platform and redesigned the website and our licensees marketing websites. I have added dozens of features and have invested over $130,000 in development into the platform in the last year alone.

    Check us out at motiply.com or PM me if you need more info!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9973947].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Xochitl Shat
    No practical knowledge necessary! Motiply delivers anything you have got to do well which include; custom-made promoting internet site, consumers balances, cell contractor, promoting material, coaching, assistance and much more. You should have usage of Motiply's superior ancient application, net application and cell internet site platform where an individual as well as your clients can easily develop vibrant and full highlighted custom made ancient apps, net apps and cell internet sites. In addition, you be capable of help firms carry consumers for their doorsteps with your TEXT promoting platform. The entire method is completely Fog up Dependent. You will not have to install, coordinator as well as retain something. Motiply should it almost all for you personally, supplying you with the opportunity to help firms and make money!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9974076].message }}

Trending Topics