Mobile Revolt System
I wanted to share some cool stuff with you. Although this is regarding mobile apps however even if you have not created a single app, then also you could make some easy (recurring) cash. Earning possibility is 'unlimited' and one app created by you pays you for many many months to come, without any maintenance or advertising expense.
NOTE: There's no use of any kind of affiliate link in this post, most of the stuff is free. I have shared my way of creating cool 'video/content apps' that makes cash 24*7.
You could follow this 'Cash recipe' step by step and check your admob and revmob account after 3 hours.
As i call it recipe, you need some ingredients to start cooking it.
Cash Dish Name: Mobile App Cash Business (MACB)
1) Admob account and Revmob.com account: (Instant Approval on both, get them here)
2) Access to app creation platform (get any seattleclouds whitelabel like Createcoolapps, bizapps or mobilerathi.com): Price between $9 - $147/month depending on your selection.
3) Keyword Research: You can use software like MobileNicheFinder or NicheFinderMobile, or simply go to play.google.com.
4) Keyword CPC Research: We'll use Google traffic estimator tool to get CPC estimation. It's free. All you need to is signup for Google adwords (dont use it) and then you can access there traffic estimator tool.
5) Google Play developer account: Priced at $25 one time. If you don't have it then get it here.
6) Access to youtube.com: Free and easy
7) Focus: Priced at 'Priceless'
8) How does admob works: Admob pays you on CPC basis i.e when user click on your ad you get paid.
9) How does revmob works: Revmob pays on you CPI basis i.e cost per install.
PHASE 1: Creating your Money Pulling App:
In my example i am using a 'niche app template' available in mobilerathi.com, i think there are similar templates that are available on other app creation platform too. To follow me you can get your account on MR for free.
STEP 1: Once you are logged in MR website (or your app creator platform), look for niche template like this, Click on Select:
STEP 2: Click on 'Use Template' and give it a name, then click on 'Configure Later', this will redirect you to this page [Click on Use Template]:
STEP 3: You don't need to touch all option in here. Click on
EDIT Pages > Tab1.html > Content.html
STEP 4: Click on youtube icon and based on your 'niche' [niche research would be shown below] enter the RSS feed URL.
NOTE: Many people are concerned about copyrights video. So make sure you remain 'in limit' by not using youtube feed of popular TV channels, or other popular channel.
What i do is, i simply don't use youtube US and other developed nation channel. I simply go for youtube videos from countries like India.
To change the country, scroll down on youtube home page and select the 'developing nation' from the country option. This way you won't face any issues from youtube or channel owners.
REMEMBER: You can also use 'youtube channels' directly in app software. Eneter the username of youtube user and you'll get all videos. AVOID video channels with over 30,000 views.
STEP 5: After you enter your youtube RSS feed, you will immediately see the 'Niche videos' in app template on left side. It means everything is working fine. Just click on Save and then done. This would save your feed.
STEP 6: MONETIZATION
Now important part, make sure to get your admob and revmob accounts.
to add your app on admob and revmob please use Google.com. It's easy (search for 'how to add android app in admob' and then same term with revmob). Both of them would give you Alpha-numercial ID's. Save them in a notepad as i'll show you how to add your ID in both.
To add admob and revmob:
Now enter your admob and revmob number in these fields:
Well, now your app is almost ready to make you cash.
STEP 7: Publishing your app
Your app is ready however now you need to wait for some time before it is approved by the MR support (takes few minutes to 5hrs). Once it is ready, you will see this:
Follow the instructions and make sure to 'enable push notification' check box that would be appear later.
Now in few minutes your app would be ready and you can download it from:
STEP 8: Uploading on Google play.
Now, i cannot write complete process for uploading app on Google play however this videos show it:
Skip to 1.25 seconds of video to see complete process.
To upload app on Google play store you need:
A) APK File: This is the app file that we have just created, you need to upload it as it is.
B) Title: Be simple on title and make sure to income the word 'Watch' in your title, this way potential app user would know that it's a video app. Example:
"Watch me Losing 4 Pounds."
Free Weight Loss Guide
Lose weight by Thursday
Purpose is to get use to your app. And as your app is listed for FREE, installation rate is very high.
C) Google Play Description: This is what makes or breaks you app quality. You need to have 'keyword enrich' description and that's why you need either MNF or NFM software. But if you are on small budget then simply go to Play.google.com and type your niche, like 'Weight' then it will exactly show you 4-6 other keywords. Save them all.
And make sure to include each keyword in your description TACTFULLY. Don't just paste them, use them and create meaningful sentence. Google Play hates keyword stuffing.
D) 4 Images: Now you'll need 4 images of various sizes. I simply take screenshot of my app using free JING screenshot software and resize them as per the need.
E) In the country option, make sure to select all and if make sure to use 'HIGH MATURITY' in every app you create. Google Play is very sensitive about the maturity rating.
F) Some more option that you could judge yourself. Now select 'Publish' and your app would be live in 1-3 hrs on Google play store world wide.
STEP 8: Keyword Research
Not all apps are profitable. You have to accept it. HOWEVER if you have done your keyword research correctly then your WORST app would still get 15-20 downloads a day (My best one get around 3000 installs per day) and you'll make money as you don't have any expense to market it.
Now, there may be millions of profitable niches however the one i really like are:
1) Recipes: These apps get crazy downloads and people want to ready them immeidately. All you have to put is the 'niche receipe' video feed in your app. Admob CPC rate is pretty good on recipe niche.
RATING: High Downloads - Average CPC income
2) Finance: Apps like credit score, account safety tips etc get less number of download however have AWESOME CPC rate.
RATING: Less Downloads - High CPC income
3) Celebrity Niches: Get lods of download and average CPC. There's lot of youtube content available on various celebrity. Yet again, make sure to not to mess with any TV/Movie/Music production house. HINT: There's celebrity in every country and admob have ads for every one
RATING: HIGH Downloads - Lower CPC income
4) How To's : Anything that start with 'How to' simply get downloads and immediate open rate.
RATING: Medium Downloads - average CPC income
5) Google HOT Trends: These kinds of apps do not survive for long however you could enjoy the cash during buzz. Google Hot trends are updated frequently for the incident happening in countries and being searched on Google. You can check hot trends here: Google Trends - Hot Searches
RATING: IMMEDIATE Downloads - average CPC income
6) Religious apps: Apps on specific religion/language/GURU etc get life long downloads and a very good loyalty (loyalty means the longer time where user keep the app installed in his phone).
Example: Pop, Vatican city, Osho, Bible, Jesus, Kuran etc
RATING: Slow yet consistent Downloads - average CPC income
7) Adult Apps (These apps get my all love): Adult stuff is completely against TOS of Google Play agreement HOWEVER here adult doesn't means Nude/Porn/Sex apps. These kind of video apps only shows sexy trailers of various movies (mostly Japanese/Korean/Indian), for this you can put a siple search term on youtube i.e 'Hot Japanese girl' these would get you the required video feed.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT use admob on adult apps ONLY use revmob. Admob do not allow 'non family' content and they hate it.
RATING: VERY HIGH Downloads - average Revmob income
8) Game Review apps: These kind of apps get lots of download however i dont recommend using them as these apps contains name of the game (like subway surfer tips) and could get your account ban.
STEP 9: Keyword CPC research: Make sure to know the average CPC of your targeted keyword using Google traffic estimator (available in your adwords account). Anything over $0.30 is 'app worthy'.
STEP 10: It's a Number game: I know it could be a lot to do for first timer however believe me , it's nothing when you do it practically. You rfirst app could take 60 minutes however as you have ready template and everything in place your 10th app would take 15-20 minutes on average. So churn as much as you can.
STEP 11: This is again an important step. As these are video apps with youtube videos in it, you need to put a small disclaimer in your Google play app description (You can copy/paste it)
Disclaimer: This app is just an organized way to browse and view these YouTube Videos. If you found any of your video in the app, then please let me know and i will immediately remove it from the app itself.
Also this app is for 18+ audience only
STEP 12: Motivation: Money is motivation. Once you have your first FREE app up on store, you will see downloads and with that you will see earnings started in your Admob and then Revmob. This will motivate you.
Remember, once you app is on Google play store, it is availble on millions of mobiles worldwide. Google take care of all the marketing part (based on your Google play description) and there is NO MARKETING EXPENSE.
Consider your app business like your property. Just create once and enjoy lifelong rent from it!
PHASE 2: PAID apps on Google Play
In Phase 1 we read about free apps however paid apps is also another cool thing you should focus on, The best part about this kind of app is, you just need to create 'duplicate' app to the free one and REMOVE admob and revmob ads from it. Then again list the app for sale however THIS TIME make it paid app at $1.97 and make sure to use the word AD FREE as the first lone of your Google play description.
This is the similar app as of your last app however there's no ads in it and you make money upfront. For some good reason, you will see a good amount of the sale of your paid apps. I think many people prefer paid 'ad' free app instead free with ads app.
This way you don't need to put extra work on creating separate app and your one app would converted in to 2 apps.
FINAL WORDS: App business is continuous process and i experiment a lot. I'll keep this content updated and would share more guidelines to help you build a successful and passive income app business. Just let me if i should shut up or continue.