Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 31st Mar 2014, 05:37 PM   #1
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Portugal
Posts: 14
Thanks: 9
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Mobile business Finder
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Warriors,

Anyone knows a business Finder software that detects what are the no responsive websites in a directory?
Thanks in advance,
Rgds for all warriors
Magoweb is offline  
Unread 31st Mar 2014, 08:02 PM   #2
Ferdiworks Warrior
War Room Member
 
joe ferdinando's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Spring Hill, FL , USA.
Posts: 590
Thanks: 82
Thanked 450 Times in 283 Posts
Default
Re: Mobile business Finder
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Magoweb View Post

Hi Warriors,

Anyone knows a business Finder software that detects what are the no responsive websites in a directory?
Thanks in advance,
Rgds for all warriors
If your a war room member in this forum you can go to the war room thread and download the FREE software:

It's a business/lead finder that works very fast and finds leads that don't have mobile or responsive sites. You can also email your leads directly in the software. You can also export all of the results to CSV as well.

Honestly it has all the features of other paid lead finders out there


Also you can look up "Lead finder Jack"

joe ferdinando is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joe ferdinando For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Apr 2014, 10:21 PM   #3
Ferdiworks Warrior
War Room Member
 
joe ferdinando's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Spring Hill, FL , USA.
Posts: 590
Thanks: 82
Thanked 450 Times in 283 Posts
Default
Re: Mobile business Finder
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

You can get the software here for FREE!

joe ferdinando is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2014, 06:51 AM   #4
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Portugal
Posts: 14
Thanks: 9
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: Mobile business Finder
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by joe ferdinando View Post

If your a war room member in this forum you can go to the war room thread and download the FREE software:

It's a business/lead finder that works very fast and finds leads that don't have mobile or responsive sites. You can also email your leads directly in the software. You can also export all of the results to CSV as well.

Honestly it has all the features of other paid lead finders out there


Also you can look up "Lead finder Jack"
Thanks for yr help and rgds,
Magoweb
Magoweb is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2014, 06:52 AM   #5
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Portugal
Posts: 14
Thanks: 9
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: Mobile business Finder
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by joe ferdinando View Post

Thanks Joe for yr precious information.
Best rgds
Magoweb
Magoweb is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2014, 06:54 AM   #6
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Portugal
Posts: 14
Thanks: 9
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: Mobile business Finder
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Magoweb View Post

Thanks for yr help and rgds,
Magoweb

Is it a paid service? Thanks in advance for yr help
Magoweb
Magoweb is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2014, 07:32 AM   #7
Ferdiworks Warrior
War Room Member
 
joe ferdinando's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Spring Hill, FL , USA.
Posts: 590
Thanks: 82
Thanked 450 Times in 283 Posts
Default
Re: Mobile business Finder
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Magoweb View Post

Is it a paid service? Thanks in advance for yr help
Magoweb
No this is 100% FREE!

joe ferdinando is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
business, directory, finder, mobile


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:50 AM.