Anyone ever considered availing their service?

16 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
This company knows their stuff. I'm just questioning the freshness, how long would it take before it reaches the recipient?

If I'm really compelled this coming Holiday Season, this is just the perfect gift.



Your thoughts?
  • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
    I think it is pretty crappy!


    Terra
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9652273].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
    Originally Posted by NRabosa View Post

    This company knows their stuff. I'm just questioning the freshness, how long would it take before it reaches the recipient?

    If I'm really compelled this coming Holiday Season, this is just the perfect gift.



    Your thoughts?
    What a pile of crap.

    You could make your own but I reckon that'd be s*** too.
    Signature

    Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9652286].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      Originally Posted by NRabosa View Post

      This company knows their stuff. I'm just questioning the freshness, how long would it take before it reaches the recipient?

      If I'm really compelled this coming Holiday Season, this is just the perfect gift.



      Your thoughts?
      Yes, l have a few family members in mind, but l will stay with the knife set at Xmas time like everyone else!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9652711].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author peterj
        Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

        Yes, l have a few family members in mind, but l will stay with the knife set at Xmas time like everyone else!

        Unless I am reading too much into it, the knife set might not be the safest option.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9652757].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
          Originally Posted by peterj View Post

          Unless I am reading too much into it, the knife set might not be the safest option.
          No, probably right, best to stay with the blunt chainsaws and rusty nail guns?

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9652785].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Kay King
            Why pay for somethihg you can produce yourself for free?
            Signature
            Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world will change forever for that one dog.

            You should always be yourself...unless you can be a Unicorn. Then you should always be a Unicorn.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9652860].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author travlinguy
    There are laws against mailing turds.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9652963].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Khemosabi
      Originally Posted by travlinguy View Post

      There are laws against mailing turds.
      But, what if I mixed all of the turds around this neighborhood and called it "organic compost"? Surely <-- Yes I did just call you that!... one who lives in a city would appreciate it for their kitchen window plants?

      OR.. WAIT.. THIS IS BETTER.. what if I shipped it to, say, my step mother in the guise of molasses bread, with a hint of mint? You take compost, add some fresh alfalfa poo (that would be the fresh mint looking herb in there), and just mix in some flour, TADA, instant barn biscuits! (Don't forget to add some mint extract in there to cover your.. wait for it... As$! We could name it "Totally Organic, Fiber Ultra" brownies... or, TOFU.

      ~ Theresa the organic farmer...
      Signature


      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9653317].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author travlinguy
        Originally Posted by Khemosabi View Post

        But, what if I mixed all of the turds around this neighborhood and called it "organic compost"? Surely <-- Yes I did just call you that!... one who lives in a city would appreciate it for their kitchen window plants?

        OR.. WAIT.. THIS IS BETTER.. what if I shipped it to, say, my step mother in the guise of molasses bread, with a hint of mint? You take compost, add some fresh alfalfa poo (that would be the fresh mint looking herb in there), and just mix in some flour, TADA, instant barn biscuits! (Don't forget to add some mint extract in there to cover your.. wait for it... As$! We could name it "Totally Organic, Fiber Ultra" brownies... or, TOFU.

        ~ Theresa the organic farmer...
        You're more twisted than I thought. I like it.

        I heard that if you labeled the package, ass biscuits you were okay.

        Actually, I just looked this up online. There were a wide variety of authority sites covering the topic. I chose the world renowned Yahoo Answers. There was plenty of eternal insight there as you can see here:

        https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...6110726AANH38t
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9653626].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Khemosabi
          Originally Posted by travlinguy View Post

          You're more twisted than I thought. I like it.

          I heard that if you labeled the package, ass biscuits you were okay.

          Actually, I just looked this up online. There were a wide variety of authority sites covering the topic. I chose the world renowned Yahoo Answers. There was plenty of eternal insight there as you can see here:

          https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...6110726AANH38t
          Twisted? Thanks

          I love yahoo answers! You get the best information in there!!! Now I know to just disguise it in a Hickory Farms box and I'm good to "go"...

          ~ Theresa
          Signature


          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9653660].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Cali16
        Originally Posted by Khemosabi View Post

        OR.. WAIT.. THIS IS BETTER.. what if I shipped it to, say, my step mother in the guise of molasses bread, with a hint of mint?
        Theresa, you must really not like your step mother...

        Speaking of "ass biscuits", when I was a kid, a much older distant cousin, whom I'd never met, came to visit. For some strange reason, she was very interested in collecting some of the dried up cow and horse droppings out in the pasture and taking them home with her. My parents (no doubt stifling their laughter) were like, "Sure, take whatever you need..."

        To this day, I've no idea what she was planning to do with them. But we all thought she was quite, um, "unique"...
        Signature
        If you don't face your fears, the only thing you'll ever see is what's in your comfort zone. ~Anne McClain, astronaut
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9653824].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author HeySal
      Originally Posted by travlinguy View Post

      There are laws against mailing turds.
      Not if you scatter nice little rhinestones on it then embed it in a cube of lucite.
      Signature

      Sal
      When the Roads and Paths end, learn to guide yourself through the wilderness
      Beyond the Path

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9653592].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
      Originally Posted by travlinguy View Post

      There are laws against mailing turds.
      That's no way to talk about the USPS

      They get around this by using old fashioned delivery methods, carrier birds, namely..

      Stool Pigeons
      Signature

      Marriage, For The Best Arguments

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9653836].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
        Originally Posted by HeySal View Post

        Not if you scatter nice little rhinestones on it then embed it in a cube of lucite.
        I, ain't saying anything,...and l won't mention curry's at all!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9653853].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Kay King
          Just dip it in chocolate and no one will be the wiser.
          Signature
          Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world will change forever for that one dog.

          You should always be yourself...unless you can be a Unicorn. Then you should always be a Unicorn.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9656108].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
            Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

            Just dip it in chocolate and no one will be the wiser.
            Or feed it to a Himalayan cat, and pass it off as very expensive coffee?

            The Peeerfect pickmeup!

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9656649].message }}

Trending Topics