What all did you buy yesterday/today?

25 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
Hey. Just saw the Black Friday post again & wanted to get an update of what everybody bought yesterday/today? I bought a PS4 & just got 5 awesome games!!! Starting to feel alot like Christmas
#buy #yesterday or today
  • Profile picture of the author Theduke2011
    I bought absolutely nothing. Reason being... I hate having to stay up late and compete against stupid people in buying something. Therefore I wait until cyber Monday where the deals are pretty much identical.

    Plus I don't have to wear pants.
    Signature
    Classified Posting & Ad Management Expert
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9703964].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NeedBucksNow
    Haha. I agree. Just ordered most of it online.
    Signature

    HOW TO QUIT YOUR BORING JOB AND START MAKING MORE CASH MARKETING FROM YOUR HOME!
    http://needbucksnow.com/
    JOIN MAXBOUNTY TODAY AND I'LL SHOW YOU HOW I'M FINALLY MAKING MONEY ONLINE USING PPC!
    http://www.needbucksnow.com/top-cpa-offers/

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9703968].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author davidpham
    Well, I don't see anything I can buy these days. It 's just too noisy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9704013].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanhopkins
    Originally Posted by NeedBucksNow View Post

    Hey. Just saw the Black Friday post again & wanted to get an update of what everybody bought yesterday/today? I bought a PS4 & just got 5 awesome games!!! Starting to feel alot like Christmas
    Well my lovely 9-5 job made me work 10AM-8PM on Thanksgiving.... I did however pick up a new WSO and read through and will be trying it out soon

    Needless to say it turned out to be a good Thanksgiving!

    Hopefully my next Thanksgiving, I'll be able to spend the entire day free from work and enjoy it with my family. Financially free
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9704016].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NeedBucksNow
      Cool. Good to have a 1 year plan
      Originally Posted by ryanhopkins View Post

      Well my lovely 9-5 job made me work 10AM-8PM on Thanksgiving.... I did however pick up a new WSO and read through and will be trying it out soon

      Needless to say it turned out to be a good Thanksgiving!

      Hopefully my next Thanksgiving, I'll be able to spend the entire day free from work and enjoy it with my family. Financially free
      Signature

      HOW TO QUIT YOUR BORING JOB AND START MAKING MORE CASH MARKETING FROM YOUR HOME!
      http://needbucksnow.com/
      JOIN MAXBOUNTY TODAY AND I'LL SHOW YOU HOW I'M FINALLY MAKING MONEY ONLINE USING PPC!
      http://www.needbucksnow.com/top-cpa-offers/

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9704027].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pin9211
    I buyed two domains.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9704021].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Terrance01
    Nothing at all from any place retail!!!

    I spent a little time last night looking at YouTube videos on Black Friday....Insane with all the pushing crowds...my PTSD would kick in and no-one would have a good day

    I did pick up Rick Roberts new WSO.


    To Your Success,
    -Terrance
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9704033].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NeedBucksNow
      Know what you mean. Seems like the whole world goes to Wal-Mart. Very nice night after I ordered everything online but they were sold out of stuff like crazy later on that night... Have to check out the WSO though. Thanks.
      Originally Posted by Terrance01 View Post

      Nothing at all from any place retail!!!

      I spent a little time last night looking at YouTube videos on Black Friday....Insane with all the pushing crowds...my PTSD would kick in and no-one would have a good day

      I did pick up Rick Roberts new WSO.


      To Your Success,
      -Terrance
      Signature

      HOW TO QUIT YOUR BORING JOB AND START MAKING MORE CASH MARKETING FROM YOUR HOME!
      http://needbucksnow.com/
      JOIN MAXBOUNTY TODAY AND I'LL SHOW YOU HOW I'M FINALLY MAKING MONEY ONLINE USING PPC!
      http://www.needbucksnow.com/top-cpa-offers/

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9704038].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
        Spent this morning online looking for 17 inch laptop deals.

        After a lot of going around in circles I looked at Best Buy's site. They were offering a 17.3 inch HP Pavillion 4th generation i5, 1.5 gightz, with a 750 gig hd and 4 gigs of ram, windows 8.1 for $399.00

        I bought it online via Paypal and went to the local store for pickup.

        Its very fast, especially when compared with my painfully slow Gateway dual core with vista from 2008.
        Not much slower than my i5 desktop. To get a 17.3 inch I5 anything for 399.00 plus tax, well I had not seen any up till then. So much thinner and lighter than my old one too.

        It's been a good day.

        BestBuy had some great deals on TV's, an LG 55 inch led for $479.00, No apps but a Roku box would take care of that. That would have run at $579.00 with apps. We paid $999.00 for a Sony one with apps a few years back, how prices have fallen.
        Signature

        Marriage, For The Best Arguments

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9704109].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author NeedBucksNow
          Cool. Was almost thinking about getting a laptop but only had this one a couple years. Couldn't believe the deals on 50" tvs though. Saw they had 1 for $218 in the store but I wasn't about to fight that crowd
          Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

          Spent this morning online looking for 17 inch laptop deals.

          After a lot of going around in circles I looked at Best Buy's site. They were offering a 17.3 inch HP Pavillion 4th generation i5, 1.5 gightz, with a 750 gig hd and 4 gigs of ram, windows 8.1 for $399.00

          I bought it online via Paypal and went to the local store for pickup.

          Its very fast, especially when compared with my painfully slow Gateway dual core with vista from 2008.
          Not much slower than my i5 desktop. To get a 17.3 inch I5 anything for 399.00 plus tax, well I had not seen any up till then. So much thinner and lighter than my old one too.

          It's been a good day.

          BestBuy had some great deals on TV's, an LG 55 inch led for $479.00, No apps but a Roku box would take care of that. That would have run at $579.00 with apps. We paid $999.00 for a Sony one with apps a few years back, how prices have fallen.
          Signature

          HOW TO QUIT YOUR BORING JOB AND START MAKING MORE CASH MARKETING FROM YOUR HOME!
          http://needbucksnow.com/
          JOIN MAXBOUNTY TODAY AND I'LL SHOW YOU HOW I'M FINALLY MAKING MONEY ONLINE USING PPC!
          http://www.needbucksnow.com/top-cpa-offers/

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9704156].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Terrance01 View Post

      my PTSD would kick in and no-one would have a good day
      To Your Success, -Terrance
      I hear you Terrance. MY PTSD keeps me isolated, but I consider that a plus. It's a well-known fact that I don't play well with others. lol

      Welcome home, brother.

      Cheers. - Frank

      P.S. Combat duty is much safer than a mall on Black Friday
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9704310].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author AprilCT
        Not a thing. A previous item purchased needs to be returned to a major store soon and we are holding off going just because fighting the traffic and crowds is such a waste of time. We were out to dinner instead, away from the stores, no heavy traffic and it wasn't crowded.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9704336].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author stevemagana
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9704897].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 4thMarshall
      No, I had no plans on my own. No plans. But if you want, I could tell share what my aunt's husband's cousin's grand-mom's ex-son in law bought his new fiancee: A wedding ring. And it broke our hearts...

      Thanks man, I feeling better now after posting here...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9705069].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
        Yes, after the muffin, and since l am still trying to get over my Credit Card depts, (after dealing with a subcreature a few months ago) a book on managing dept comes to mind!

        Or a book on Honest Business Practices, or...

        How treating people honestly in business, will lead to more opportunities in life!

        Or how l am getting tired of the internet being full of individuals who would rather rob their fellow man than try to build a long term business based on mutually beneficial business practices, etc!

        Or a book on "stealing is stealing" regardless of an individuals financial or social status!


        Sorry about the rant, had a temporary relapse, still getting over the subcreature event a while ago, etc!

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9705175].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WalkingCarpet
    Banned
    I am broke these days so coudn't buy anything.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9705054].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NRabosa
    I bought Gundam kits from GundamPlanet.. sweet...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9705057].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author WalkingCarpet
      Banned
      Originally Posted by NRabosa View Post

      I bought Gundam kits from GundamPlanet.. sweet...
      what the hell are those?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9705150].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author NRabosa
        Originally Posted by WalkingCarpet View Post

        what the hell are those?
        Gundam are robot toys.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9705192].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jack Gordon
    I wasn't going to buy anything....

    ...and then I saw them.

    28" monitors from Newegg for $189 plus a $30 rebate bringing them to $159.

    I bought 3 for the office.

    Because when 28" monitors are available for $159, 24" monitors just don't make sense anymore.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9705169].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NeedBucksNow
      Wow. I bet those look pretty awesome
      Originally Posted by Jack Gordon View Post

      I wasn't going to buy anything....

      ...and then I saw them.

      28" monitors from Newegg for $189 plus a $30 rebate bringing them to $159.

      I bought 3 for the office.

      Because when 28" monitors are available for $159, 24" monitors just don't make sense anymore.
      Signature

      HOW TO QUIT YOUR BORING JOB AND START MAKING MORE CASH MARKETING FROM YOUR HOME!
      http://needbucksnow.com/
      JOIN MAXBOUNTY TODAY AND I'LL SHOW YOU HOW I'M FINALLY MAKING MONEY ONLINE USING PPC!
      http://www.needbucksnow.com/top-cpa-offers/

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9705934].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author barbling
    My BF was grand with the family.

    Mall was calm, deals were great, AND we got to see:


    Utter must-see for anyone who grew up with the 1970s James Bond movies.... hysterically funny.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9706506].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Diana Lane
    I kept well out it and the only thing I bought was a bunch of parsley for my guinea pigs, who get through a ton of it. Short of sending the pair of them out to get a paper round, I don't think I'll be slashing my expenses on the parsley front any time soon.

    We've only really been borrowing Black Friday from the US for a few years here, but already it's reached fever pitch with hundreds of people waiting around from midnight so that they can pitch into a punch-up over something daft like twenty discounted toasters, all of which will be gone before 8.00 am. One woman even had a flat screen telly drop on her head this year. I'd sooner stay home and watch the guinea pigs valiantly trying to rid the world of parsley
    Signature

    Plot short fiction, long fiction, even outline non-fiction * Edit the question prompts to suit your genre * Easily export text and image files for use with your word processor or Scrivener.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9706751].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NeedBucksNow
      I agree. One of my friends said he want to Black Friday to get a PS4 & TV. He said some kid had pulled out a knife on somebody over a video game & the fire marshal had closed the doors due to so many people. Think I'de much rather stay away from that zoo
      Originally Posted by Diana Lane View Post

      I kept well out it and the only thing I bought was a bunch of parsley for my guinea pigs, who get through a ton of it. Short of sending the pair of them out to get a paper round, I don't think I'll be slashing my expenses on the parsley front any time soon.

      We've only really been borrowing Black Friday from the US for a few years here, but already it's reached fever pitch with hundreds of people waiting around from midnight so that they can pitch into a punch-up over something daft like twenty discounted toasters, all of which will be gone before 8.00 am. One woman even had a flat screen telly drop on her head this year. I'd sooner stay home and watch the guinea pigs valiantly trying to rid the world of parsley
      Signature

      HOW TO QUIT YOUR BORING JOB AND START MAKING MORE CASH MARKETING FROM YOUR HOME!
      http://needbucksnow.com/
      JOIN MAXBOUNTY TODAY AND I'LL SHOW YOU HOW I'M FINALLY MAKING MONEY ONLINE USING PPC!
      http://www.needbucksnow.com/top-cpa-offers/

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9715748].message }}

Trending Topics