What makes you happy?

36 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
C'mmon guys, lets share what makes you happy?

For me,

Its family,

Love,

And Passive Income

Where your happiness lies?
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    A S***load of money!

    But l know that money doesn't buy me happiness, so Money and a $1000 dollar a night Hooker!



    Your turn, WC, l mean God!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9719102].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WalkingCarpet
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9719383].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9719821].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
        Banned
        Never feeling the need to post questions like this one.

        Cheers. - Frank
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9719839].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author peterj
        Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

        Maybe someday, you'll be happy.






        Be honest, did you take the picture of your cat, as you were giving your "I feel like a god" speech?

        I know how that cat feels.
        I was thinking maybe a post coital picture.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720603].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
          Originally Posted by MissTerraK View Post





          Terra
          Yes, Terra, just clean away all that caster suger from the roof and ground and it will be ready to eat!

          Best cake decoration l have ever seen!


          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720925].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
            Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

            Yes, Terra, just clean away all that caster suger from the roof and ground and it will be ready to eat!

            Best cake decoration l have ever seen!


            Ha! Are you calling my house a gingerbread house? LOL!

            That's sweet! Haha!

            Terra
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720957].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author ThomM
              Getting out of bed in the morning makes me happy. Everything after that is frosting on the cake.
              Signature

              Life: Nature's way of keeping meat fresh
              Getting old ain't for sissy's
              As you are I was, as I am you will be
              You can't fix stupid, but you can always out smart it.

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9721061].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
                Originally Posted by ThomM View Post

                Getting out of bed in the morning makes me happy. Everything after that is frosting on the cake.
                I'm starting to get to the age when actually waking up is enough to put a smile on my face. Woo-hoo - still alive!

                Some days, getting out of bed is a mistake though.
                Signature
                Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon.
                It'll just knock over all the pieces, poop on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9721391].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author WalkingCarpet
        Banned
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9721693].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
          Umm, guys, call me a prude, I really don't care, but don't you think you're getting extremely vulgar? I find some of your posts here to be highly offensive as well as disgusting.

          Please don't turn every thread into smut material. I love my lounge and don't want it sullied with crap like that.


          Terra
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9721710].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author fast2net
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9722819].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author omacademy
        What a beautiful family and home!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9722825].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
          Originally Posted by omacademy View Post

          What a beautiful family and home!
          Thank you! The guy in the center is my husband of 31 years and the ladies on either side are my lovely daughters.

          As for the house, it is a photo of the house we just bought. I haven't moved in yet but can't wait until I do. It'll be early to mid January.


          Terra
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9724477].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jim Gillum
    peace...within......daily..
    Know myself....and adapt...
    Signature

    Help for new marketers
    www.for-new-marketers.info/blog

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9721227].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HeySal
    I'm really easily contented.

    A good dog
    Finding a great gem site
    Food.
    When I'm sitting by a campfire with my dog stuffing my face after a day of really successful rock hunting.........my world is complete.
    Signature

    Sal
    When the Roads and Paths end, learn to guide yourself through the wilderness
    Beyond the Path

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9721612].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author proka
    My works make me happy... I m developing sites :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9721770].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fast2net
    Finding the easiest path to making money and using it to my advantage.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9722816].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9724662].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
    1. My son.
    2. Coffee
    3. Creating videos (dramatic, silly, marketing, it's all good).
    Signature

    Project HERE.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9724839].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author taskemann
    The #1 thing in the world that makes me happy, is when people smile at me and talk nicely. Nothing can beat that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9731506].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
      Originally Posted by taskemann View Post

      The #1 thing in the world that makes me happy, is when people smile at me and talk nicely. Nothing can beat that.
      Hi Jimmy!

      It's good to see you back!

      Oh, and I like your new avatar. Is that you on the horse?


      Terra
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9731517].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author taskemann
        Originally Posted by MissTerraK View Post

        Hi Jimmy!

        It's good to see you back!

        Oh, and I like your new avatar. Is that you on the horse?


        Terra
        Thank you Terra. Nice to see you and all the others again too.

        I took a few months break when I started a 3-year course at a forestry & agricultural school. I got some spare time after paying a visit to the dentist, so I decided to visit you guys.

        Yup, that's me on the horseback. It's one of the School's horses and his name is "Loke" (you Americans call him for Loki), and is a gelded traditional Norwegian breed called "Dølahest".

        I've noticed a quite few changes on the forum since I were here last time.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9731530].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
          Originally Posted by taskemann View Post

          Thank you Terra. Nice to see you and all the others again too.

          I took a few months break when I started a 3-year course at a forestry & agricultural school. I got some spare time after paying a visit to the dentist, so I decided to visit you guys.

          Yup, that's me on the horseback. It's one of the School's horses and his name is "Loke" (you Americans call him for Loki), and is a gelded traditional Norwegian breed called "Dølahest".

          I've noticed a quite few changes on the forum since I were here last time.

          That's putting it mildly, lol! The least of which is these ghost smileys!


          Terra
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9731555].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author taskemann
            Originally Posted by MissTerraK View Post

            That's putting it mildly, lol! The least of which is these ghost smileys!


            Terra
            Yup, they look kinda "soulless".

            But have the server problems improved after the takeover? That was something that really bugged me a lot when I was active here.

            And have the forum devs created their own affiliate platform for the WSO section, or have they integrated Warrior Plus?

            And Amazon ads below the header?
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9731581].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
              Originally Posted by taskemann View Post

              Yup, they look kinda "soulless".

              But have the server problems improved after the takeover? That was something that really bugged me a lot when I was active here.

              And have the forum devs created their own affiliate platform for the WSO section, or have they integrated Warrior Plus?

              And Amazon ads below the header?
              Nope, no more server problems, but Freelancer now owns the forum and there's been so many changes, I wouldn't know where to begin.


              Terra
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9731602].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joel Young
    Writing, playing and producing my music, whether or not anyone ever hears it. Without my music, I am not alive.
    Signature
    Resources, Tools and Strategies for Your Online Presence
    Website Design & Development - Document Management - Marketing Strategies - Personal Development
    CBI Web Services
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9731653].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
      Originally Posted by fast2net View Post

      Finding the easiest path to making money and using it to my advantage.
      Originally Posted by fxstay View Post

      honestly making 6 figure money per month
      Originally Posted by allseowork View Post

      Damn.. me too!
      I think you all accidentally posted in the off topic forum. The main forum is the top one when you look at the homepage.
      Signature

      Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9731717].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Karen Blundell
      Originally Posted by Joel Young View Post

      Writing, playing and producing my music, whether or not anyone ever hears it. Without my music, I am not alive.
      I can totally relate to that
      Signature
      ---------------
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9732145].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author travlinguy
    Tomato soup.
    Tomato soup with rice: ecstasy...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9731788].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wn123
    Thinking about young girls, freedom and hot weather make me happy.
    Signature
    Phallosan forte kaufen in Deutschland, Schweiz und Österreich
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9732423].message }}

Trending Topics