The answer is quite predictable isn’t? If you are an expert marketer and/or a popular one then it should not have been a hard gig for you to get. Well unlike to them others were not lucky.
The one who had failed I am asking to them have you wondered why you have failed? If you are not getting any answer then just ask yourself why you will hire yourself for the job. I am sure you will get some good points. Well I am here today to share with you guys some points which I have found useful in order to get good responses for my emails.
- The first two lines or the first paragraph represents the most important impression that whether your host is going to read your entire email or not. So, use them very wisely. You must have a very good professional approach along with a personal touch. Use words like ‘I’ & ‘you’ to do it.
- Make your emails interesting. By ‘interesting’ I don’t mean to crack a joke. Just give them what they want to hear. Show them your years of experience, your similar kind of previous work which the client job mostly relate. If you don’t have any previous experience then don’t get upset, just write about how you will get the job done. Write it within 2-3 lines and be always truthful.
- While mentioning your previous works you can also refer to them by sharing links. Always refer to your best work because it is going to represent you that how you are going to execute the job if you get hired.
- Show them how you are a good fit for the job. Do represent your email in such a way that they are forced to take you under consideration. How you are going to do it? Simple answer as I had mentioned before put your toes into their shoes and try to see your email through their eyes. Remember, I am telling you guys to represent yourself not praise, nobody like that kind of job application who talks too much about themselves or feel very proud about their work.
- In my personal opinion a job application email should be of three paragraphs. First one, the introductory. Second one the description part, where you can put your previous works & experience and also explain to your host that how they will be benefited by your work. And the last one the conclusion part, where you have to put emphasize same as the previous two. Thank them for their time and let them know that you will be very glad to hear back from them.
- Remember your mail will be representing you to them that how professional you are so make no grammatical mistakes, your paragraphs must be within 5-7 lines. Short sentences are always effective so make your sentences short yet to the point.
These are some elements that I found useful and effective. If anybody wants to share more than they are always welcome. Correct me if I am wrong at any point.