New here? Official Red Carpet Thread - Come in and say Hi!

19 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
Many new people here on this forum who would like to introduce themselves or say HI.

For you, here is me rolling out the Warrior Forum Red Carpet.

First off I want to say Welcome! I don't know you yet and you don't know me, and you may not want to know me LOL, but that's ok. There is always the chance that you might know something I don't know but need to know so you should know that I will be getting to know you.

Let me begin with a confession. Like many others, in the past I've neglected to spend time reading rules and regulations that forums like to put on a long page - and it's as boring as all heck.

Common sense can help some skip that path, but common sense is not always in the picture.

Anyway, I recently posted something in the main forum that I think will help you get more quickly on your way here. It's all about speeding up the process to making money and friends sooner, right? Or you may not want any friends. But I think we can all agree we want some money.

I invite other acquaintances here to post some good links to help our new members.

I'll add them here in the top thread.

Here are ADMIN approved links currently found:

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...rum-rules.html

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...bers-read.html

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...moderator.html

And if you are brave enough to go and just start posting in the main forum, here is my starter tip for you:

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...l#post10458242

Again, welcome to the forum.

Hi! Allow myself to introduce myself...

Who are you?

My name is Jill.

Where are you?

I live in the USA.

Why are you here?

I found this forum years back when I started my IM journey. It is a sorted tale of an evil diet guru and russian brides. Way too long to go into here.

Now I come in to learn and share with others.

Please, step onto the red carpet...

Oh! Kindly hit that "upvote" button thing on the top so everyone can find the thread.
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    When l saw Red Carpet l got spooked, glad it wasn't Walking Carpet!

    Don't want to scare newbies off!

    And newbies shouldn't post dull threads, not if they want some replys?

    So don't post pay it forward posts, some here including me, have been scammed so don't really want to be reminded of a good deep gone sour!

    Or what color is your cat, etc another dud!

    Just go to Youtube, and if you come across something interesting post it here, l occasionally find something when looking for other stuff!


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10461819].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hannah Cole
      Hi!

      I am Hannah from Malaysia. I am here to learn more on how to market a product or raise a brand awareness. Have been struggling hard in my workplace as a newbie on ways to help the company in marketing Hope this forum helps! Nice to meet you guys and happy new year!!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10464279].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
        Hi Hannah!

        Welcome to the forum!

        Signature

        "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10464303].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author doinitnthefield
    Hello, I am new here and to the world of marketing in general. I am actually a researcher in the talent management consulting industry with a background in anthropology. Now I have been given a new title, and tasked with my firm's digital marketing, social media management, SEO, graphic design, and webmastering duties. I even get to take the lead on 4 campaigns this year, which is really exciting! I am enjoying learning all about this world but could use any direction and advice being offered.

    That said as I am beginning my studies on my own, I am reading any book recommended to me on the subject. If you have any recommendations or advice for a newbie please let me know, it will be very greatly appreciated. I am excited to learn and share on this forum and look forward to many more interesting discussions!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10466389].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
      Originally Posted by doinitnthefield View Post

      Hello, I am new here and to the world of marketing in general. I am actually a researcher in the talent management consulting industry with a background in anthropology. Now I have been given a new title, and tasked with my firm's digital marketing, social media management, SEO, graphic design, and webmastering duties. I even get to take the lead on 4 campaigns this year, which is really exciting! I am enjoying learning all about this world but could use any direction and advice being offered.

      That said as I am beginning my studies on my own, I am reading any book recommended to me on the subject. If you have any recommendations or advice for a newbie please let me know, it will be very greatly appreciated. I am excited to learn and share on this forum and look forward to many more interesting discussions!
      Wow, you've been tossed a big plate. More like an Elephant.

      Does the company have a site already on the web? Feel free to pm that to me and I can give you a list of things.

      Welcome to this forum!
      Signature

      "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10466513].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gak
    Very interesting. I am not entirely new to this noble forum but never had the opportunity to say Hi to other forum members. With this cleared, I am in a better position to gain from this place, especially as it relates to making money online.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10466399].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
      Originally Posted by gak View Post

      Very interesting. I am not entirely new to this noble forum but never had the opportunity to say Hi to other forum members. With this cleared, I am in a better position to gain from this place, especially as it relates to making money online.
      Hi Gak!

      Glad you finally took the leap to join, and welcome!

      Keep focused on what answers you need and you will find them.

      Do you have a direction narrowed down - either niche or what kind of marketing you want to do?
      Signature

      "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10466518].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Atmaier1989
    Hi

    I'm from Malaysia, looking for any advice about my new T-shirt business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10469776].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ibrahimyk
      Banned
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10469832].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
        Originally Posted by ibrahimyk View Post

        Hello everyone!

        My name is Ibrahim and I run a Social Media Management and Content Designing Company. I am new here and looking forward to learning from you guys and broadening my business horizon. I am also offering free consultation to fellow warriors regarding any social media platform. Just drop me a PM.

        Cheers.
        Hi Ibrahim!

        Welcome to the forum!

        Wonderful offer! I may take you up on it.
        Signature

        "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10470394].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
      Originally Posted by Atmaier1989 View Post

      Hi

      I'm from Malaysia, looking for any advice about my new T-shirt business.
      Hi Atmaier!

      There are a few tshirt discussion threads in the main forum, and a couple of wso's on the subject.

      Welcome to the forum!
      Signature

      "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10470395].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
        Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post


        Or what color is your cat, etc another dud!
        I like cats. People can share what color their cat is too. Princess Snarky has declared it a new law.

        If you have a cat, be sure to include what color your cat is with your intro.
        Signature

        "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10470399].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BwanaMkubwa
    Hi, I'm new here. I'm from Switzerland. I decided to sign up because you guys make me feel normal.

    Truth is, like Dexter, I've never been around so many people that made me feel normal. *REALLY normal.

    Thanks guys.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10471402].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
      Originally Posted by BwanaMkubwa View Post

      Hi, I'm new here. I'm from Switzerland. I decided to sign up because you guys make me feel normal.

      Truth is, like Dexter, I've never been around so many people that made me feel normal. *REALLY normal.

      Thanks guys.
      Welcome to the forum BwanaMkubwa!

      You have found good company here with all the other loons - er - I mean marketers.
      Signature

      "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10473995].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Regional Warrior
        Originally Posted by Jill Carpenter View Post

        Welcome to the forum BwanaMkubwa!

        You have found good company here with all the other loons - er - I mean marketers.
        Hey well done Jill having the Red carpet dusted off and once again put out for the new Warriors.
        Jason
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10474882].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author absolutevalue
    Hi! I am from the Philippines. I have an interest in making money online and this site usually shows up when I do searching.

    Thank you for having me here. I hope I can learn a lot from this forum in my journey to making an online living. Hoping to find good friends too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10549145].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fahadkhan14
    It is very interesting Jill :-) Your introduction looks like a star. As I am a professional actor so I can feel the deepness of that "Red Carpet".
    Signature
    PhoneBot Melbourne || Buy Mobile Phones in Australia
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10550504].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author enjamulahsan
    Banned
    Thanks for this great red carpet post. I would really appreciate this from you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10551103].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gregorydiehl
    Hi everyone. Great to be here. I'm new to using forums to connect with other entrepreneurs, but I'm eager to help who I can and meet valuable influences.

    I'm originally from California, but have spent the last 10 years traveling the world and working location independently for myself, as well as helping other companies develop bespoke sales processes and stronger narratives. I will be releasing my first book on identity, Brand Identity Breakthrough, on Amazon in May. My goals right now are increasing my authority and finding superior ways to get my message out to the right people.

    Gregory Diehl
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10573563].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
      Originally Posted by gregorydiehl View Post

      Hi everyone. Great to be here. I'm new to using forums to connect with other entrepreneurs, but I'm eager to help who I can and meet valuable influences.

      I'm originally from California, but have spent the last 10 years traveling the world and working location independently for myself, as well as helping other companies develop bespoke sales processes and stronger narratives. I will be releasing my first book on identity, Brand Identity Breakthrough, on Amazon in May. My goals right now are increasing my authority and finding superior ways to get my message out to the right people.

      Gregory Diehl
      Hi Gregory!

      So I want to tell you your book sounds great.

      I also want to tell you there is a posting in the main forums upstairs if you decide you want to offer some complimentary copies of that book for a limited time to help yourself possibly gain some traction. I make no guarantees, but do let me know if you stick it in there.

      http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...giveaways.html

      The thread gets edited every so often, but you can post there if you decide.

      You're likely going to find the best advice from some of the seasoned older posters here.

      Pay close attention to what you are reading and who is posting it, and don't hesitate to click into their names and look at other posts they might have.

      I'm sure you'll spot the ones that will be most beneficial to you quickly. (I don't have much these days except down here, so I'll save you the time )
      Signature

      "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10573863].message }}

Trending Topics