13 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
Hi Fellows,

Sandor Verebi is here.

I hereby declare that I'm a real person (male). My data are also valid in my profile. I'm the member Allen highlighted in his 'Sandor Verebi Is A World Famous Internet Marketing Master!' thread.

I haven't enough fortune in beeing personally acquainted with Mr. Allen Says but I've respect on his personality and business results, too.

I've considered these before signing up the WF and my thinking is similar at this time, too. I'm thankful for the opportunity to beeing a member here. I did learn quite a few value here from others and am trying to give back occassionally as is right and proper -- with varying success. You know, I'm not perfect. And what is more I'm not 'World Famous'. Thanks to God.

I felt inclined to write about that thread because you called me on. I intend to be as short as possible.

I know that people have not much chance to know something about me because my sig is intentionally empty on WF. So I understand if fellow members are curious. I'm working in background, in cooperation with another internet marketer and have some clue of marketing. But I'm not in the habit of doing bragging on my success. I have enough things to enjoy the life.

Anyway, in our country is far enough if the tax authority and me have knowledge about my money. It isn't necessary to give tips for criminals.

Yes, I was a bit surprised when I saw that thread. After reading nearly the whole first page I also laughed and noticed that it was a fun and it speaks not about me. I considered it as a Sunday Morning Joke. And I was glad about it together with others. The community deserves a fun sometimes.

I had enough patience to read until the page nine and a half. And then because I noticed what was going on I made a back up about it onto my external hard drive. You may ask I did that for fun? Maybe. Or maybe not.

Nevertheless, this may be a prove about how people can be glad of a situation of blaming others. I'm not surprised anyway. You see, you can recognize your real friends in similar situation. That's it. And you may be surprised on those fellows whom you respected before.

But never mind. Despite of this, I will be a member then. This is only a lesson for me. I just will know the circumstances better next time. People always learn.

Nuff said.

Have a nice day,

Sandor
____________
"Learning is not child's play; we cannot learn without pain." Aristotle
#famous #world
  • Profile picture of the author George Wright
    Hi Sandor,

    Sorry, I really can't tell from your post here so I'll ask. You do realise that you were the only one that saw your name in that thread, right? My monitor showed "George Wright" every where you saw your name and every other member saw their own name, not yours.

    George Wright
    Signature
    "The first chapter sells the book; the last chapter sells the next book." Mickey Spillane
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1112874].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kelvin yeo
      Originally Posted by George Wright View Post

      Hi Sandor,

      Sorry, I really can't tell from your post here so I'll ask. You do realise that you were the only one that saw your name in that thread, right? My monitor showed "George Wright" every where you saw your name and every other member saw their own name, not yours.

      George Wright
      I am wondering the same thing. Sandor, please confirm that you know that it was a special script that Allen put up so that each of us saw our own name and nobody else's?
      Signature

      This sig under construction...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1112971].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Sandor Verebi
        Originally Posted by Paul M View Post

        Hi kelvin.



        Go back to the thread and check.

        Here: http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ng-master.html

        The word [you] while activated was replaced with each of our own user names. Only you could see your own name. Everyone else could only see their own name.


        -Paul
        Hi Paul,

        Thank you for your kind confirmation.

        Cheers,

        Sandor
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1116095].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author kelvin yeo
        Originally Posted by Paul M View Post

        Hi kelvin.



        Go back to the thread and check.

        Here: http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ng-master.html

        The word [you] while activated was replaced with each of our own user names. Only you could see your own name. Everyone else could only see their own name.


        -Paul
        Paul:

        What I was wondering about is not that Allen inserted the special script. I realized that the day the thread appeared. What I was wondering was whether Sandor realized it and was directing the question to him to confirm that he understood what George explained.

        In any case Paul, sorry for my miscommunication.
        Signature

        This sig under construction...

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1116340].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sandor Verebi
      Originally Posted by George Wright View Post

      Hi Sandor,

      Sorry, I really can't tell from your post here so I'll ask. You do realise that you were the only one that saw your name in that thread, right? My monitor showed "George Wright" every where you saw your name and every other member saw their own name, not yours.

      George Wright
      Hi George,

      Thank you for your question. If that was the case what you say then I apologize.

      But imagine it, please.

      The thing happened in such a way that I perceived it as a joke initially. But I started feeling myself continually rather uncomfortably as soon as the process accelerated up. Increasingly gaudier and rougher things followed already when I was ca. at the middle of the whole thread. As you know the thread was groving rapidly and I managed to read the posts hardly.

      And the process gave me the hump. Doubts occurred to me regarding the correctness of the whole thing at all.

      And when I read further and my name flashed in everywhere -- and every people jeers at me as I interpreted it at that time --, I started to feel that this may speak to me after all. I'm afflicted with a considerable empathical ability (what is not advantageous always), so the thing annoyed me more and more. I felt that this is not a joke already.

      This was a little bizarre for me. I take my personality rights seriously so I made a back up from everything. Therefore I was not able to enjoy my weekend with my family -- so I wrote this thread.

      I hope I was more understandable now. I am sorry if I hurt somebody unwittingly.

      Thank you for everyone's patience.

      Sandor
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1116034].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seasoned
    Well, Sandor Verebi at least made ME feel better about MY little post.

    Responses didn't seem to make sense and because I AM so, to use a term one here wants to use, prolific, and have such a high post count, which was once the highest, and considered to own this forum by some because my handle was first, most here know me. My handle was first, by the way, BECAUSE I had so many posts. I never even met Allen Says. I have been spammed, asked questions and defamed here intentionally and as a joke. So if I see MY handle here, I certainly have more reason to believe it is my handle, and not merely some variable.

    So I really had to wonder when, suddenly, I saw several threads that referred to me. It took me a few minutes to figure I should go to the main forum and, after seeing my name there, log out and look again. "Seasoned" suddenly changed to "unregistered", and I found that that WAS the reason.

    Steve
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1116177].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sandor Verebi
      Originally Posted by seasoned View Post

      Well, Sandor Verebi at least made ME feel better about MY little post.

      Responses didn't seem to make sense and because I AM so, to use a term one here wants to use, prolific, and have such a high post count, which was once the highest, and considered to own this forum by some because my handle was first, most here know me. My handle was first, by the way, BECAUSE I had so many posts. I never even met Allen Says. I have been spammed, asked questions and defamed here intentionally and as a joke. So if I see MY handle here, I certainly have more reason to believe it is my handle, and not merely some variable.

      So I really had to wonder when, suddenly, I saw several threads that referred to me. It took me a few minutes to figure I should go to the main forum and, after seeing my name there, log out and look again. "Seasoned" suddenly changed to "unregistered", and I found that that WAS the reason.

      Steve
      Thank you, Steve.

      I see that you are a member since 2003. That is at least six years what may be enough to make such quantity posts. And I suppose that besides quantity you also kept the quality before your eyes.

      My own observation is that since I'm dealing with writing I got several supporter and more opponent. But this isn't hold me back.

      All the best,

      Sandor
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1116435].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HeySal
    Sandor - we all have opponents sometimes. You can't please everyone all the time.
    But even when you see people argue a bit in the WF, we are there for each other when it really counts. The prank Allen pulled with the new code was just his sense of humor and he really didn't expect so many people to be so disturbed by it. I had just gotten off a live chat in a Warrior's chat room when I saw Allen's post with "my" name in it.

    My reaction was -- wow, what did I say in that chat that they are teasing me for? So I went to read the post and found it just a coincidental prank to show everyone a new script code. Then it was funny. But everyone was eager to try the new code and it got dull and even irritating fast, so Allen just turned off the script.

    You might see some strange things go on here now and then - many in here have a pretty sharp sense of humor. But - nobody will ever do anything that will actually hurt anyone else - and if that is the case, they aren't around very long.

    When you see anything that makes you wonder what is going on - it's usually going to be fun and games to show us a new piece of technology. So relax and join the family.
    It's safe to have a little fun with your business!
    Signature

    Sal
    When the Roads and Paths end, learn to guide yourself through the wilderness
    Beyond the Path

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1116560].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sandor Verebi
      Sal, Thank you!

      Originally Posted by HeySal View Post

      Sandor - we all have opponents sometimes. You can't please everyone all the time.
      Right.

      But even when you see people argue a bit in the WF, we are there for each other when it really counts.
      This is what I consider the greatness of the WF. And I saw several of its examples here already. Myself also helped in some of the cases if I was able. For a handy member to be is a honour for me.

      The prank Allen pulled with the new code was just his sense of humor and he really didn't expect so many people to be so disturbed by it.
      I don't know the opinion of others and I don't want to speak instead of them. I just liked to enlighten my mixed feelings. And I don't want to create a case from it -- I deleted the back up today.

      ...When you see anything that makes you wonder what is going on - it's usually going to be fun and games to show us a new piece of technology. So relax and join the family.
      It's safe to have a little fun with your business!
      Myself also think that the fun belongs to people and without it the world will be unbearable. Despite of it I feel myself a bit silly.

      Imagine Sal, you are in a big party. Someone says something. Everyone who stands near him starts to laugh except you. If you aren't close enough to the story-teller then you may wonder why they are laughing. And they are laughing on that you don't understand the poen. And they think that you have not sense of humor.

      Have a nice day,

      Sandor
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1119142].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author allenborder
    Hi Sandor,
    Allen here not that you have describe in the post.
    I read the whole post i don't think that you don't have you are misfortune person.I can only say that it was awesome work by you keep it up.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1119847].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sandor Verebi
      Originally Posted by allenborder View Post

      Hi Sandor,
      Allen here not that you have describe in the post.
      I read the whole post i don't think that you don't have you are misfortune person.I can only say that it was awesome work by you keep it up.
      Welcome Allen,

      Thank you for your words, I wish you many successes here.

      Dear Fellow Members,

      I much appreciate your contributions, but I think that we should close the topic, and let us make something productive. Let this not be mentioned though more.

      Thank you for your kind understanding!

      Have a nice day,

      Sandor
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1119991].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author talfighel
    It felt kind of weird in the beginning when I saw my name as "talfighel Is A World Famous Internet Marketing Master!" When I figured it out, I felt a relief. Anyone can become a MASTER of IM if they take action and NEVER quit.

    All the gurus started with nothing too and had no idea how to make a good amount of money online when they first started.

    Never give up and always learn.
    Tal
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1120303].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sandor Verebi
      Hi Tal,

      Thank you for your kind heads up. You know, myself trampled on this road already - with a certain amount of successes. I operated an offline entrepreneurship from 1990 until 2006.
      Since then I apply my experiences in my present ventures.

      Cheers,

      Sandor
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1120453].message }}

Trending Topics