Ha....Miss Kay gets the last word

6 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
been gone all day. And saw where Miss Kay got the last word in even though she probably didn't think she had a snowball's chance of getting it to end that way .... too funny
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
    Originally Posted by discrat View Post

    been gone all day. And saw where Miss Kay got the last word in even though she probably didn't think she had a snowball's chance of getting it to end that way .... too funny
    ROFL...You are Hilarious Robert jsut seeing how your mind "works". A whole thread which if you had even thought about it takes away the alleged last word for Miss Kay. with friends like you who needs enemies??

    P.S. last word was given bro..... so she had lots of chance. Still, it beats PMing to stir the pot like you usually do. At least you are stirring things for yourself this time.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10623636].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author discrat
      Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

      ROFL...You are Hilarious Robert jsut seeing how your mind "works". A whole thread which if you had even thought about it takes away the alleged last word for Miss Kay. with friends like you who needs enemies??

      P.S. last word was given bro..... so she had lots of chance. Still, it beats PMing to stir the pot like you usually do. At least you are stirring things for yourself this time.
      Nope, sometimes little things make me giggle and that did. Nothing more nothing less.
      You try to read into things too much.

      "Friend, enemies" blah,blah

      Nah... much like you NO ONE is immune (whether I like them or not) from getting a little ribbing from me when they make a spectacle

      you need to own it son, nothing to back pedal and be embarrassed about. It's on the archives permanently forever and for everyone to see
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10623667].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        Originally Posted by discrat View Post

        Nope, sometimes little things make me giggle
        Yes I know which is why I find it so funny given the 18 year old (adult) rule here


        you need to own it son, nothing to back pedal and be embarrassed about. It's on the archives permanently forever and for everyone to see
        lol..embarassed? you really are showing yourself quite silly.

        A) you are in direct violation of board rules reopening a discussion about a locked thread (saw that it was locked awhile ago)

        B) I saw the post before it was locked and saw nothing in it to respond to (like I did many of your posts). It must have been locked way after that

        C) after calling another posters thread juvenile you have only proven whose was more juvenile by starting such a juvenile thread.

        D) if you could think things through you would realize that reopening a closed thread takes away anyone having the last word in the other (speaking of embarassing logic)

        Take a bow.You probably should ask a mod to delete this thread or the embarassment of what you are capable of will be here for all time and its you who will have to own it.

        lol.....proves my point in the other thread though . This is what senior members are capable of why they think themselves so much better than upstairs??

        tsk tsk, The hilarity of alleged adult marketers just never seems to end.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10623698].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10623701].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by yukon View Post

      You two need to hug.
      touche...making me at least barf is a good distraction.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10623711].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author yukon
        Banned
        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

        touche...making me at least barf is a good distraction.
        My work here is done.
        Signature
        Hi
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10623767].message }}

Trending Topics