New Member of this Forum.

11 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
Hello Every Body, I'm Arvind. So I want to say hi to every body. I just saw this forums at google. Hope I can learn a lot of in here. Thanks so much. Nice to meet you all. !
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    hi











    .................................................. ....
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10829796].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author metricbuzz
    Hello - Nice too meet you! The forum is about internet marketing and lots of peoples are here.
    You'll learn a lot of things.

    Thanks.
    Signature

    Hi, my name is Da Zheng, I am the developer and founder of RankOffer.com.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10837230].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PancakeSexual
    Hi there, it's a pleasure to meet you. There is plenty to learn and talk about around here. Today is just my 2nd day and I've already met some pretty cool people, so I'm sure you'll do the same!

    Have fun!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10837260].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
      Originally Posted by PancakeSexual View Post

      Today is just my 2nd day and I've already met some pretty cool people, so I'm sure you'll do the same!
      I've been in the OT section for over 7 years and the only people I've met are idiots, scoundrels, vagabonds, miscreants, ne'er-do-wells and vacuum cleaner salesmen.

      In other words, my kinda people (except the vacuum cleaner salesmen).
      Signature
      Why do garden gnomes smell so bad?
      So that blind people can hate them as well.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10837271].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author hardraysnight
        Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

        I've been in the OT section for over 7 years and the only people I've met are idiots, scoundrels, vagabonds, miscreants, ne'er-do-wells and vacuum cleaner salesmen.

        In other words, my kinda people (except the vacuum cleaner salesmen).
        salesmen or salesman?
        i thought and sincerely hoped it was incapable of reproducing
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10838135].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bluemotion
    Originally Posted by arjupraja7 View Post

    Hello Every Body, I'm Arvind. So I want to say hi to every body. I just saw this forums at google. Hope I can learn a lot of in here. Thanks so much. Nice to meet you all. !
    Hi.

    Welcome to the forum. If you can't find the help you need here, I doubt you'll find it anywhere else.

    Best wishes.
    Signature

    [Smash The Competition With This.
    Video Here

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10837345].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DWolfe
      Originally Posted by bluemotion View Post

      Hi.

      Welcome to the forum. If you can't find the help you need here, I doubt you'll find it anywhere .
      Oh really how did you come up with this conclusion

      To the OP welcome to the Warrior Forum
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10837883].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SEO Pearl
    Welcome to the great community! Enjoy your stay here!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10838575].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author George Schwab
    G'day!

    howdy!

    i was on the beach today, having a drink with a guy from India
    he actually talks in Arabian lingo to his Bali girlfriend. what gives?
    24 years in one of these fast growing Arab countries.
    India itself? Well, wouldnt know. I started in India, but never went
    back since then, What you do there these days?
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10838886].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by arjupraja7 View Post

    Hello Every Body, I'm Arvind. So I want to say hi to every body. I just saw this forums at google. Hope I can learn a lot of in here. Thanks so much. Nice to meet you all. !
    Hi, ar,......hi,.....this might be a ghostown, but you can always light up stuff.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10839250].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author George Schwab
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10839370].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10839449].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KommerceAgency
    Originally Posted by arjupraja7 View Post

    Hello Every Body, I'm Arvind. So I want to say hi to every body. I just saw this forums at google. Hope I can learn a lot of in here. Thanks so much. Nice to meet you all. !
    Welcome and nice to meet you. Keep in touch and share something about yourself.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10843635].message }}

Trending Topics