Barcelona FC Historic Comeback: Impossibility is Crushable

by sesantek 6 replies
Listen to Neymar before his team's Champions league round of 16 match against PSG: "The stats says we have 1% chance of qualifying but I BELIEVE we have 99% chance of qualifying" . His believe or faith crushed the stats!

I am not surprised he gave a man of the match performance yesterday. There is indeed no impossibility when your believe or faith is in place.
#off topic forum #barcelona #comeback #crushable #historic #impossibility
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author dcristo
    Unbelievable. They scored 3 goals in 7 minutes. Imagine being at the game!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11033311].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author quadagon
      Originally Posted by dcristo View Post

      Unbelievable. They scored 3 goals in 7 minutes. Imagine being at the game!
      I turned over with 10 minutes to go. 😞
      Signature
      I've got 99 problems but a niche ain't one
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11033608].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardraysnight
    i bet over 3.5 and 4.5 goals
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11034201].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jbbryant
    Yep especially with that kind of officiating
    Signature
    http://www.topdollardating.com/ - We pay top dollar for your dating traffic. Register now and earn cash
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11036111].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author agmccall
    What are we talking about here, ping pong or badminton

    al
    Signature

    Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art. ~Andy Warhol~

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11036185].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mdshohidulislamrobin
    Banned
    What a match it was! nailed it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11048074].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics