29 Year Old Wants Old Farts To Contact Her

13 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
Good morning. You still want to meet? I decided to find online Dating and I saw you.
I am writing to you from Ukraine, I am 29 years old. My age is 29, but I'm still single and have no children. I want to meet a kind good man.
Please tell us about yourself? What's your name? Your age? In what country do you live in? Please give me a photo of yourself?
I will wait your answer in next letter I will send you my photo. Waiting for your email, I'm waiting! If you write me e-mail, i'll send my photo.
Bye Bye.




Svetlana

Number 1 Old Fart



P.S. Got this in my e-mail this morning. I'm thinking I'll pass.

  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    You been visiting those dating sites again, Ken? Does your wife know ...does she approve?
    Signature
    Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world will change forever for that one dog.

    My mind still thinks I'm 25.
    My body thinks my mind is an idiot.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11057809].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      You been visiting those dating sites again, Ken? Does your wife know ...does she approve?
      We should notify Shane about this I'm sure he'd be interested...
      Signature

      Marriage, For The Best Arguments

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11057838].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ken Leatherman
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      You been visiting those dating sites again, Ken? Does your wife know ...does she approve?
      Kay she wants me to find a 29 year old that can help me to the bathroom and know how to change diapers.


      Old Fart # 1
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11058315].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    That would work - Shane is closer to her geographically....
    Signature
    Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world will change forever for that one dog.

    My mind still thinks I'm 25.
    My body thinks my mind is an idiot.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11057863].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      That would work - Shane is closer to her geographically....
      I don't know where Ken is located in the US, however I do know that Shane is in Melbourne, so....

      East Coast USA (New York) - Ukraine (Kiev) distance 4667.5 miles
      West Coast USA (Los Angeles) - Kiev 6295.6 miles

      Melbourne - Kiev 9182.93 miles

      So Ken is somewhere between 3 and 5 thousand miles closer to Svetlana than Shane is.
      Signature
      Why do garden gnomes smell so bad?
      So that blind people can hate them as well.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11058263].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
        Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

        I don't know where Ken is located in the US, however I do know that Shane is in Melbourne, so....

        East Coast USA (New York) - Ukraine (Kiev) distance 4667.5 miles
        West Coast USA (Los Angeles) - Kiev 6295.6 miles

        Melbourne - Kiev 9182.93 miles

        So Ken is somewhere between 3 and 5 thousand miles closer to Svetlana than Shane is.
        According to the laws of thermodynamics and quantum physics...you are wrong. Sad.
        Signature
        One Call Closing book https://www.amazon.com/One-Call-Clos...=1527788418&sr

        "Be kind. For everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle".....Ian Maclaren
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11058831].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
          Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

          According to the laws of thermodynamics and quantum physics...you are wrong. Sad.
          You are still allowed to access the internet. Sad.
          Signature
          Why do garden gnomes smell so bad?
          So that blind people can hate them as well.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11058874].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

    We should notify Shane about this I'm sure he'd be interested...
    Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

    That would work - Shane is closer to her geographically....
    BAS***RDS!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11057932].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    Obviously, I'm geographically challenged. Drop me off in Kiev and I'd end up in Australia.
    Signature
    Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world will change forever for that one dog.

    My mind still thinks I'm 25.
    My body thinks my mind is an idiot.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11058729].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TrickyDick
    Originally Posted by Ken Leatherman View Post

    Good morning. You still want to meet? I decided to find online Dating and I saw you.
    I am writing to you from Ukraine, I am 29 years old. My age is 29, but I'm still single and have no children. I want to meet a kind good man.
    Please tell us about yourself? What's your name? Your age? In what country do you live in? Please give me a photo of yourself?
    I will wait your answer in next letter I will send you my photo. Waiting for your email, I'm waiting! If you write me e-mail, i'll send my photo.
    Bye Bye.




    Svetlana

    Number 1 Old Fart



    P.S. Got this in my e-mail this morning. I'm thinking I'll pass.

    She is after that BIG THING in your pants....









    Your WALLET of course..... :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11058942].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ken Leatherman
    Wait! No, No...

    My wife said there is nothing big
    in my pants, especially my wallet.


    Old Fart # 1
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11059254].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author n3o
    is this spam ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11061547].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ken Leatherman
      Originally Posted by n3o View Post

      is this spam ?
      Well I found it in my spam folder. Now does that mean it is "official spam" or "non official spam?"

      Which brings up the question if it is official spam it should be canned.



      # 1 Old Fart
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11061651].message }}

Trending Topics