45 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
I got a link to this via e-mail today...

So . . . It Turns Out Cancer Can Be Killed After All


I find two things very interesting in the comments on this article...

#1 - So many people trust the billion dollar "mainstream cancer industry"... The naively believe the "cancer industry" wants to heal them more than they want to make a buck.

#2 - So many people have been healed with "alternative therapies" like President Reagan. I vaguely remember him being treated "overseas" for cancer. He obviously didn't trust the "cancer industry" to cure him.
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    What we found was that the FDA bans everything in the States that conflicts with chemotherapy and chemo drugs because that's where the money is . . . well over $125 Billion a year. Go ahead and Google any of the above mentioned naturopathic treatments and you can read about the history of DMSO and Dioxychlor and how they were banned because it was impossible to get patents on them and patents are where the drug industry makes their billions.
    Yes, exactly, same sort of crap around free energy devices, it is blocked since it is a threat to utility profits, and massive oil profits.

    Surgery, chem, and radio are barbaric procedures for Cancer, as l said before!

    So this woman goes to Germany spends 28k and is 99% cured, and if she gets it back then she goes back again.

    No barbaric removing of an important organ, and wearing a frickin bag forever.

    Image all of the women out there having breasts and other organs removed, when they could go to Germany and not have anything removed.

    My Mother went through it, so l have first hand experience.

    Or all of the people who have a blood related Cancer, and pay almost a million a year for some new drug.

    Yes, thanks for posting this, l will go to Germany if l get anything and avoid the butchers with their hands out!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11091614].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TrickyDick
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      Surgery, chem, and radio are barbaric procedures for Cancer, as l said before!

      So this woman goes to Germany spends 28k and is 99% cured, and if she gets it back then she goes back again.

      No barbaric removing of an important organ, and wearing a frickin bag forever.

      Image all of the women out there having breasts and other organs removed, when they could go to Germany and not have anything removed.

      My Mother went through it, so l have first hand experience.

      Or all of the people who have a blood related Cancer, and pay almost a million a year for some new drug.

      Yes, thanks for posting this, l will go to Germany if l get anything and avoid the butchers with their hands out!

      Based on the article, she is still cancer free after a few years... There is no "99% cured"... That is like a "little pregnant."

      I'm sorry to hear about your mom..... My father and a close family friend went through this.... It is very tough to watch Doctors "treat" people you love with "modern" medicine... while they deteriorate before your eyes... It is devastating.

      In the end, "big pharma" wants their constant stream of patients... that they can usher to the grave while robbing them blind.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11091853].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
    Yes, as we have found out, spam is always true.
    Signature
    One Call Closing book https://www.amazon.com/One-Call-Clos...=1527788418&sr

    "Be kind. For everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle".....Ian Maclaren
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11091765].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Yes, been around for more than 50 years, and is a well run and professional organization.

    https://www.paracelsus.com/

    Sounds pretty dodgy to me, probably has an oil company behind it, lol!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11091786].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TrickyDick
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      Yes, been around for more than 50 years, and is a well run and professional organization.

      https://www.paracelsus.com/

      Sounds pretty dodgy to me, probably has an oil company behind it, lol!

      I appreciate the link... :-)

      50 years? Sounds VERY dodgy... my friend! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11091856].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    Reagan Undergoes Cancer Surgery, July 13, 1985 - POLITICO

    The alternative therapy 'story' goes that after cancer surgery in the US, Reagan had 'treatment' in Germany....and of course the major surgery he had was "irrelevant" to the "cure".... right.

    Steve Jobs said chasing a natural cure was the worst mistake he made....

    Arguments aside - guess if you get cancer you can choose alternate therapies if that's what you believe in.
    Signature
    Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world will change forever for that one dog.

    You should always be yourself...unless you can be a Unicorn. Then you should always be a Unicorn.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11091793].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      Steve Jobs said chasing a natural cure was the worst mistake he made.....
      I'm fairly certain that he said that was second. I believe he ranked launching the Newton as number one.

      Thank you.
      Signature

      "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11093579].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
        Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

        I'm fairly certain that he said that was second. I believe he ranked launching the Newton as number one.

        Thank you.
        You remind me of BigFrank. (Sure you two Guys aren't related?)
        Signature
        "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11093664].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
          Originally Posted by Jonathan 2.0 View Post

          You remind me of BigFrank. (Sure you two Guys aren't related?)
          I've read many of his posts. I'm not worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence.

          Thank you.
          Signature

          "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11093704].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
            Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

            I've read many of his posts. I'm not worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence.

            Thank you.

            (Lol.) Okay. Well as long as you don't "annoy" People (etc.) it would be nice to have you here.

            Jonathan
            Signature
            "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11093710].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
              Originally Posted by Jonathan 2.0 View Post

              (Lol.) Okay. Well as long as you don't "annoy" People (etc.) it would be nice to have you here.

              Jonathan
              Not really looking for any approval from you. Just mind your own business and you and I won't have any issues.

              Thank you.
              Signature

              "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11093801].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
                Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

                Thank you.
                Why do you keep saying "Thank you."
                ???
                Signature
                "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11093839].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by TrickyDick View Post

    Based on the article, she is still cancer free after a few years... There is no "99% cured"... That is like a "little pregnant."

    I'm sorry to hear about your mom..... My father and a close family friend went through this.... It is very tough to watch Doctors "treat" people you love with "modern" medicine... while they deteriorate before your eyes... It is devastating.

    In the end, "big pharma" wants their constant stream of patients... that they can usher to the grave while robbing them blind.
    They said when she got back that there was still a small amount left, (the 99% cured reference).

    But true 100% cured is the initial growth gone, but ironically the human body could generate some more, so barring critical growth near the heart for example, most Cancers is not desperate in its response, just important.

    Yes, she had the surgery, radio and chemo, she told me the chemo was painful and she had to go through a drip setup for hours on end.

    She is fine now, but wouldn't go through all of that crap again, well expensive crap.

    No Doctors would rather remove organs and such, that are Cancerous, and cause unnecessary long term pain and suffering, and depleted bank accounts.

    But some will trust Doctors and Mass Media til the ends of the earth or their lives, whichever comes first.

    A bit like Soylent Green, everyone wants to believe it is from plankton, but a handful know better.

    But l guess that a billion dollar Cancer research facility is build on the dead and maimed.

    And broke!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11091868].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TrickyDick
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      They said when she got back that there was still a small amount left, (the 99% cured reference).

      But true 100% cured is the initial growth gone, but ironically the human body could generate some more, so barring critical growth near the heart for example, most Cancers is not desperate in its response, just important.

      Yes, she had the surgery, radio and chemo, she told me the chemo was painful and she had to go through a drip setup for hours on end.

      She is fine now, but wouldn't go through all of that crap again, well expensive crap.

      No Doctors would rather remove organs and such, that are Cancerous, and cause unnecessary long term pain and suffering, and depleted bank accounts.

      But some will trust Doctors and Mass Media til the ends of the earth or their lives, whichever comes first.

      A bit like Soylent Green, everyone wants to believe it is from plankton, but a handful know better.

      But l guess that a billion dollar Cancer research facility is build on the dead and maimed.

      And broke!

      Very true.... and very sad.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11091877].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      But some will trust Doctors 'til the ends of the earth or their lives, whichever comes first.
      There is no one that I would ever trust more than my stable of doctors, whom above all odds, have kept me alive long past my 'use by' date.

      Rest assured that should I develop cancer (the only thing I seem to have so far avoided), I will be looking to them to continue to provide proven 'mainstream' treatments in an effort to prolong my life, should I be interested in that option.

      Rest assured that I won't be drinking any rhinoceros piss.

      Hey, but you enjoy. :-)

      Thank you.
      Signature

      "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11091933].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
        Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

        There is no one that I would ever trust more than my stable of doctors, whom above all odds, have kept me alive long past my 'use by' date.

        Rest assured that should I develop cancer (the only thing I seem to have so far avoided), I will be looking to them to continue to provide proven 'mainstream' treatments in an effort to prolong my life, should I be interested in that option.

        Rest assured that I won't be drinking any rhinoceros piss.

        Hey, but you enjoy. :-)

        Thank you.
        Rhino Piss taste great with a little cranberry juice. And you could have some Rhinoplasty done on your nose so it won't smell so bad.

        Objections overcome
        Signature

        Marriage, For The Best Arguments

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11091937].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
          Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

          Objections overcome
          Unfortunately, lunacy lasts forever. Obviously the result of consuming too much rhino piss.

          Thank you.
          Signature

          "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11091939].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      But some will trust Doctors and Mass Media til the ends of the earth or their lives, whichever comes first.
      I have to admit that this is a brilliant statement. There is absolutely no way to know which will come first, the end of my life...or the end of our planet.

      Unless the Earth has an auto accident....or is involved in a murder, and caught by police.

      I've thought this out as much as you have, it seems.
      Signature
      One Call Closing book https://www.amazon.com/One-Call-Clos...=1527788418&sr

      "Be kind. For everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle".....Ian Maclaren
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11091969].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TimPhelan
    I liked this comment:

    "We have seen that MDs use conventional therapies for their own families or for their own cancers. this suggests to me that the conventional therapies are still the best bet. Steve Jobs might still be alive today had he opted for conventional therapies from the beginning."
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11091935].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by TimPhelan View Post

      I liked this comment:

      "We have seen that MDs use conventional therapies for their own families or for their own cancers. this suggests to me that the conventional therapies are still the best bet. Steve Jobs might still be alive today had he opted for conventional therapies from the beginning."
      An extremely salient point, overlooked and/or challenged by those devoid of common sense. :-)

      Thank you.
      Signature

      "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11091940].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
      Originally Posted by TimPhelan View Post

      I liked this comment:

      "We have seen that MDs use conventional therapies for their own families or for their own cancers. this suggests to me that the conventional therapies are still the best bet. Steve Jobs might still be alive today had he opted for conventional therapies from the beginning."
      Ironic to think that if Job's had chosen conventional treatment instead of eating fresh fruit, there would not be so many Bad Apples around like their is now.
      Signature

      Marriage, For The Best Arguments

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11091946].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
        Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

        Ironic to think that if Job's had chosen conventional treatment instead of eating fresh fruit, there would not be so many Bad Apples around like their is now.
        Yeah - $800B worth.

        Thnak you.
        Signature

        "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11091993].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
          Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

          Yeah - $800B worth.

          Thnak you.
          Past Glories can make you cash rich.
          Signature

          Marriage, For The Best Arguments

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092515].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
            Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

            Past Glories can make you cash rich.
            As can future domination. Look for $1T, in the near future. :-)

            Thank you.
            Signature

            "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092525].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Is there a cure for conspiracy theories?
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11091978].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

    There is no one that I would ever trust more than my stable of doctors, whom above all odds, have kept me alive long past my 'use by' date.

    Rest assured that should I develop cancer (the only thing I seem to have so far avoided), I will be looking to them to continue to provide proven 'mainstream' treatments in an effort to prolong my life, should I be interested in that option.

    Rest assured that I won't be drinking any rhinoceros piss.

    Hey, but you enjoy. :-)

    Thank you.
    Gee, it sounds like you went through some recent medical emergency? Just like.....



    Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

    An extremely salient point, overlooked and/or challenged by those devoid of common sense. :-)

    Thank you.
    A true statement, considering those that blindly accept the advise of Corporations.

    Mass media also said for up to 10 years that Radium paint was harmless, as well as toothpaste and so forth, then they realized that it was deadly.

    Mass Media, lol.

    Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

    I have to admit that this is a brilliant statement. There is absolutely no way to know which will come first, the end of my life...or the end of our planet.

    Unless the Earth has an auto accident....or is involved in a murder, and caught by police.

    I've thought this out as much as you have, it seems.
    Amm the end of your bank balance, is assured to come first!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092190].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      Gee, it sounds like you went through some recent medical emergency? Just like.....
      We get it. You're Sherlock Holmes. Give it a rest.

      A true statement, considering those that blindly accept the advise of Corporations.

      Mass media also said for up to 10 years that Radium paint was harmless, as well as toothpaste and so forth, then they realized that it was deadly.

      Mass Media, lol.
      With each passing day, as a society, we learn, even though some individuals never seem to.

      Thank you.
      Signature

      "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092359].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
    The irony of someone railing against mass media who openly admits their favourite newspaper is a low brow tabloid owned by Murdoch's Newscorp.
    Signature
    Why do garden gnomes smell so bad?
    So that blind people can hate them as well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092387].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

      The irony of someone railing against mass media who openly admits their favourite newspaper is a low brow tabloid owned by Murdoch's Newscorp.
      Well, it's my favorite, also - for wrapping fish and picking up dog doo.

      Thank you.
      Signature

      "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092411].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

    We get it. You're Sherlock Holmes. Give it a rest.

    With each passing day, as a society, we learn, even though some individuals never seem to.

    Thank you.
    Ok.........

    True in some ways we learn, and in some ways we don't.

    Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

    The irony of someone railing against mass media who openly admits their favourite newspaper is a low brow tabloid owned by Murdoch's Newscorp.
    I don't admit that it is a low brow tabloid, but l do admit that most of the medical articles in it related to Cancer are suspect. If it had a naked woman on the front cover every day, with,......never mind, then l would use the tabloid word.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092410].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      True in some ways we learn, and in some ways we don't.
      True - I learn with each new day how some people don't. I can do this all day.

      Thank you.
      Signature

      "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092415].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      I don't admit that it is a low brow tabloid, but l do admit that most of the medical articles in it related to Cancer are suspect. If it had a naked woman on the front cover every day, with,......never mind, then l would use the tabloid word.
      It matters not what label you put on it. It is still very much a part of the "mass media" you rail against.

      Oh, and BTW the word tabloid actually refers to the physical size of the paper, not its content.

      The Australian Financial Review doesn't feature "tabloid" content, however it is published in tabloid size. The Age, which was once a broadsheet, is also now published in tabloid format.
      Signature
      Why do garden gnomes smell so bad?
      So that blind people can hate them as well.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092672].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
        Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

        Oh, and BTW the word tabloid actually refers to the physical size of the paper, not its content.
        That may be true, but current usage has colloquially transformed the meaning of the word, Ask 100 people what 'tabloid' means and 98 will tell you, 'trashy content.' The other two individuals have spent time in the publishing/printing industry. :-)

        Thank you.
        Signature

        "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092679].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
          Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

          That may be true, but current usage has colloquially transformed the meaning of the word, Ask 100 people what 'tabloid' means and 98 will tell you, 'trashy content.' The other two individuals have spent time in the publishing/printing industry. :-)

          Thank you.
          So you're thinking Trash Compactor
          Signature

          Marriage, For The Best Arguments

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092690].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    Mass media also said for up to 10 years that Radium paint was harmless, as well as toothpaste and so forth, then they realized that it was deadly.
    Seriously - it shouldn't take a lot of thought process to realize 'mass media' reports what is being said in science, politics, etc. When you have substances that solve one problem...and then are found to cause another problem....it can take years for the knowledge to become public.

    If you want reporting of the 'truth' - you need to read medical and scientific journals...and have the ability to understand what you are reading. ...or you wait until the mass media interprets it for you....and then the conspiracy rags re-interpret the studies to fit their preconceived beliefs. The story you end up buying into depends on your level of cognitive function and your personal belief system.

    I have a d-in-law who is on a permanent course of DNA targeted chemo - so far she is maintaining and still living a full life with Stage IV colon cancer. Without the therapy she would not be here now. Eventually the chemo will stop working and we'll hit what my son refers to as the "really rough patch".

    You would not believe the mail and calls they get offering "miracle cures" - for money, of course. Low life creeps.
    Signature
    Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world will change forever for that one dog.

    You should always be yourself...unless you can be a Unicorn. Then you should always be a Unicorn.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092413].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

    Seriously - it shouldn't take a lot of thought process to realize 'mass media' reports what is being said in science, politics, etc. When you have substances that solve one problem...and then are found to cause another problem....it can take years for the knowledge to become public.

    If you want reporting of the 'truth' - you need to read medical and scientific journals...and have the ability to understand what you are reading. ...or you wait until the mass media interprets it for you....and then the conspiracy rags re-interpret the studies to fit their preconceived beliefs. The story you end up buying into depends on your level of cognitive function and your personal belief system.

    I have a d-in-law who is on a permanent course of DNA targeted chemo - so far she is maintaining and still living a full life with Stage IV colon cancer. Without the therapy she would not be here now. Eventually the chemo will stop working and we'll hit what my son refers to as the "really rough patch".

    You would not believe the mail and calls they get offering "miracle cures" - for money, of course. Low life creeps.
    True, saying that Radium is the new wonder substance, and Doctors saying to use it to cure burns in hospitals, etc, major stuff up.

    I am not saying that was a conspiracy, just science bolting ahead or that individuals need to think for themselves, and not blindly accept Mass Media recommendations.

    And l agree some are dodgy, but the One above, more than 50 years, if that company was a scam, the court, ligation cases would have crippled or buried it by now. At the very least the German and Swedish gov, bodies would have closed both of them down, but they are going strong. So l believe it is worth considering.


    Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

    True - I learn with each new day how some people don't. I can do this all day.

    Thank you.
    I don't doubt it!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092421].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kurt
    Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

    I have to admit that this is a brilliant statement. There is absolutely no way to know which will come first, the end of my life...or the end of our planet.

    Unless the Earth has an auto accident....or is involved in a murder, and caught by police.

    I've thought this out as much as you have, it seems.
    Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

    The irony of someone railing against mass media who openly admits their favourite newspaper is a low brow tabloid owned by Murdoch's Newscorp.
    Cue the theme music...It's the Whitty and Whatty Show!
    Signature
    Discover the fastest and easiest ways to create your own valuable products.
    Tons of FREE Public Domain content you can use to make your own content, PLR, digital and POD products.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092693].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
      Originally Posted by Kurt View Post

      Cue the theme music...It's the Whitty and Whatty Show!
      The Whitty and Whatty Show has the best ratings. Yooge ratings. Anyone who says otherwise is peddling fake news. Sad.
      Signature
      Why do garden gnomes smell so bad?
      So that blind people can hate them as well.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092702].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
        Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

        The Whitty and Whatty Show has the best ratings. Yooge ratings. Anyone who says otherwise is peddling fake news. Sad.
        What Whit are you talking about?
        Signature

        Marriage, For The Best Arguments

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092710].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
        Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

        The Whitty and Whatty Show has the best ratings. Yooge ratings. Anyone who says otherwise is peddling fake news. Sad.
        Yes, l suspect that even Captain Kangaroo, would need to move over?

        I hope that the show has a musical interlude, "Frankie goes to Hollywood" springs to mind.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092800].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kurt
        Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

        The Whitty and Whatty Show has the best ratings. Yooge ratings. Anyone who says otherwise is peddling fake news. Sad.
        You probably should contact your agent to get Whatty top billing...
        Signature
        Discover the fastest and easiest ways to create your own valuable products.
        Tons of FREE Public Domain content you can use to make your own content, PLR, digital and POD products.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092928].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
          Originally Posted by Kurt View Post

          You probably should contact your agent to get Whatty top billing...
          What can I say? When I signed the contract I was young and needed the money.
          Signature
          Why do garden gnomes smell so bad?
          So that blind people can hate them as well.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11093096].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by Jonathan 2.0 View Post

    (Lol.) Okay. Well as long as you don't "annoy" People (etc.) it would be nice to have you here.

    Jonathan
    Give it time!

    Originally Posted by Jonathan 2.0 View Post

    Why do you keep saying "Thank you."
    ???
    Because he can't use the other word.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11093923].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      Because he can't use the other word.
      Thank you.

      Thank you.
      Signature

      "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11094255].message }}

Trending Topics