Claude, Good Amazon review of Money Phone.

5 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
I bought it on your review...

Okay, the $0.99 price may have had some influence.

I even picked up a couple of tips from your review.

(High value leads come from high priced events.)

Joe Mobley
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by Joe Mobley View Post

    I bought it on your review...

    Okay, the $0.99 price may have had some influence.

    I even picked up a couple of tips from your review.

    (High value leads come from high priced events.)

    Joe Mobley
    Umm,....what!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11134339].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    The private public conversation...
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11134344].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joe Mobley
    Real easy. Even WF'ers can do it.

    (I will type slow so everyone here can get it.)

    Go to Amazon.com.

    Lookup Money Phone.

    Look at the reviews.

    See if Wooster-boy has left a review.

    The rest is up to you.


    Joe Mobley
    Signature

    .

    Follow Me on Twitter: @daVinciJoe
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11134370].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
      Originally Posted by Joe Mobley View Post

      Real easy. Even WF'ers can do it.

      (I will type slow so everyone here can get it.)

      Go to Amazon.com.

      Lookup Money Phone.

      Look at the reviews.

      See if Wooster-boy has left a review.

      The rest is up to you.


      Joe Mobley
      Is their a bit where you can comment on the review/reviewer. I want to put.."Please don't pay any attention to this reviewer and what he says, he's seriously deranged"
      Signature

      Marriage, For The Best Arguments

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11134380].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Joe Mobley
        I think that you can reply to a review. Check it out and let us know.

        Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

        Is their a bit where you can comment on the review/reviewer. I want to put.."Please don't pay any attention to this reviewer and what he says, he's seriously deranged"


        Joe Mobley
        Signature

        .

        Follow Me on Twitter: @daVinciJoe
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11134439].message }}

Trending Topics