by trevordd Banned
8 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
What do you think about Paris? How are hotels there and everything else? I would like to get some tips on it. Thank you in advance!
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author hardraysnight
    remember rainbow warrior
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11286412].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Prakashm
    Paris is a capital of France ,it is a beautiful city a global center for art, fashion and culture.I think that will be improve your business right.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291808].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author anaeve38
    Originally Posted by trevordd View Post

    What do you think about Paris? How are hotels there and everything else? I would like to get some tips on it. Thank you in advance!
    Everybody must go to Paris at least once. It's a bit expensive but if you pay more for the hotel, you can save by going out to cosy cheap coffe shops and restaurants.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11316451].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lily777
      Originally Posted by anaeve38 View Post

      Everybody must go to Paris at least once. It's a bit expensive but if you pay more for the hotel, you can save by going out to cosy cheap coffe shops and restaurants.
      I also think that Paris is a must-go place. I haven't been yet, but I'm going to. Thanks for sharing your experience!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11322151].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
    Originally Posted by trevordd View Post

    What do you think about Paris? How are hotels there and everything else? I would like to get some tips on it. Thank you in advance!
    It's as well to know that you will find French people there, need i say more.
    Signature

    Marriage, For The Best Arguments

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11386673].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SockMeOne
    Beautiful city, I would recommend taking the train and going to the Palace of Versailles. It's not far but it has a very gorgeous garden and the palace itself is beautiful. Almost as amazing and the Louvre.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11389749].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      Originally Posted by SockMeOne View Post

      Beautiful city, I would recommend taking the train and going to the Palace of Versailles. It's not far but it has a very gorgeous garden and the palace itself is beautiful. Almost as amazing and the Louvre.
      The Lou-vre, thanks but l have already been!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11389806].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11389752].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics