Cashing in on Sports Betting.

13 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
The gold rush is on. I already have a BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO SPORTS BETTING in the chute, with more info to come.

Will we see a new market explode or bust? What do you think the potential is? I'm betting a little time and energy to it, hope to sell a lot of tools to the miners, how about you?

GordonJ
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    The potential is huge. When I worked in casinos in MS it seemed half the visitors to the state asked about 'sports betting' and we couldn't get it through at the time.

    The money spent on private betting is staggering - just hope all those good old boys in the south who bored me with their endless 'analysis' of games and players and trades...will put their money where their mouth is...and lose.

    I think it will explode and then settle in - I'd say get your 'mining tools' in fast as it will be a free for all for a time. It's gambling and will have the same people hyping and promoting 'systems'.
    Signature

    No flash - All substance - don't miss this WSO

    ULTIMATE TOOL BOX
    Fundraiser to help HeySal fight cancer - great deals !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11364759].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
    I've registered a dozen or so killer sports betting/blockchain domain names.

    There has to be some way to scam millions from the gold rush that's about to take place. I now fully regret living an ethical life. I have no dishonest experience to maximize.

    I'm sure someone will PM me. :-)

    Cheers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11364763].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GordonJ
      Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

      I've registered a dozen or so killer sports betting/blockchain domain names.

      There has to be some way to scam millions from the gold rush that's about to take place. I now fully regret living an ethical life. I have no dishonest experience to maximize.

      I'm sure someone will PM me. :-)

      Cheers.
      OR, maybe to help educate them about the scams to come? Has nothing to do with ethics, scammers gonna scam, always have, always will.

      Sports betting is legal in Europe where millions exchange hands over futbol, or as we prefer, soccer matches.

      Ethics has more to do with legalaities, however, the morality issue is something else.

      Sports betting has been illegal in USA except in Nevada, and the SCOTUS just ruled in favor of NJ operating their own sports betting, which opens the door to other states.

      Yea, there will be scams, like there are in Forex or even main stock exchanges, or Internet Marketing, or anything else, but when a market opens which has been closed for decades, there is LEGAL and ethical opportunity, and for some, it is no different than selling a how to make money on the Warrior Forum (which has had its share of scams over the years).

      But I get your point.

      GordonJ
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11364769].message }}
    • Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post


      I'm sure someone will PM me. :-)

      Cheers.
      If PM stands for Permanently Murder...then yes.
      Signature

      Get four past years of my monthly marketing newsletter, Videos seminars on advertising and marketing, and over $3,000 in marketing information products developed by Warriors...and It all goes to a Warrior who needs our help. https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...ning-swso.html.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11364843].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    Unless you have the financing to start a big online sportsbook, I don't really see the opportunity.

    There are already well established betting "gurus" online offering advice and picks. If you think you are going to run affiliate offers to the "best sportsbooks", think again.

    Once the big sportsbooks like 5Dimes, Heritage Valley, Bovada, BetOnline, etc. move in with their giant marketing budgets behind them, those type of affiliate sites will be quickly squeezed out.
    Signature
    SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
    ▶️ Get a FREE Quote.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11364774].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IGotMine
    I already have a BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO SPORTS BETTING in the chute, with more info to come.
    You and the 191,000 others that beat you to the punch:



    Good luck!
    Signature
    The $1 Billion Free Traffic "Loophole" - Done For You Free Traffic Software!
    Get Free Traffic Right Now >>>
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11364805].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yukon
      Originally Posted by IGotMine View Post

      You and the 191,000 others that beat you to the punch:


      Good luck!

      It's a how to niche.

      SERP positions #5 and #6 should be the easier target and then optimize for featured snippets to rank above #1.

      Less backlink building and still out rank #1 competition.
      Signature
      - Hi -
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11364811].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
      Originally Posted by IGotMine View Post

      You and the 191,000 others that beat you to the punch:



      Good luck!
      I agree with the premise, but the 191,000 pages in Google's index has nothing to do with how many of those pages are trying to rank for that keyword or how hard it would be to rank for that keyword.
      Signature
      SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
      ▶️ Get a FREE Quote.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11364812].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author IGotMine
        Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

        I agree with the premise, but the 191,000 pages in Google's index has nothing to do with how many of those pages are trying to rank for that keyword or how hard it would be to rank for that keyword.
        I pay no attention to SEO for any reason.

        OP makes it seem like it's a new idea. Clearly, it's not.
        Signature
        The $1 Billion Free Traffic "Loophole" - Done For You Free Traffic Software!
        Get Free Traffic Right Now >>>
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11364817].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author GordonJ
          Originally Posted by IGotMine View Post

          I pay no attention to SEO for any reason.

          OP makes it seem like it's a new idea. Clearly, it's not.
          Perhaps re-read the OP. It is New. Sports betting has always existed, but until now, it is illegal, outside of Nevada, in the USA to wager on sports.

          Clearly, THAT is new. I didn't make it seem like anything, it is what it is. Take it or leave it. Besides, you got yours, what do you care?

          GordonJ
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11364877].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GordonJ
      Originally Posted by IGotMine View Post

      You and the 191,000 others that beat you to the punch:



      Good luck!
      The NEW part, and it is all of a day old now, is the SCOTUS ruling that says NJ can compete with Nevada. Any and all sports betting in the USA, done online, is illegal. Doesn't matter how many books, gurus, forecasters, bet makers, bookies are out there...

      LOOK, it is an opportunity, ignore it, if it isn't for you or you have some preconceived ideas about the market, or anything else.

      There will be multi-million dollar opportunites in data mgmt, blockchain development, privacy issues, software, especially for home use, like the Forex crap out there...

      But thanks for the comments and being Mr. Obvious, always a hoot.

      GordonJ
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11364875].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
        Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post

        The NEW part, and it is all of a day old now, is the SCOTUS ruling that says NJ can compete with Nevada. Any and all sports betting in the USA, done online, is illegal. Doesn't matter how many books, gurus, forecasters, bet makers, bookies are out there...

        LOOK, it is an opportunity, ignore it, if it isn't for you or you have some preconceived ideas about the market, or anything else.

        There will be multi-million dollar opportunites in data mgmt, blockchain development, privacy issues, software, especially for home use, like the Forex crap out there...

        But thanks for the comments and being Mr. Obvious, always a hoot.

        GordonJ
        That stuff already exists. Online sports betting is already a multi-million dollar industry and has been for a long time. The real opportunity is for sportsbooks to expand their customer base and to form partnerships with the major U.S. sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, UFC, etc.).

        I would also expect affiliate commissions and referral bonuses to go down pretty drastically sometime soon because the cost for customer acquisition is going to go down since sportsbooks will likely be able to advertise through traditional means in the U.S.
        Signature
        SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
        ▶️ Get a FREE Quote.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11364884].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author inshapehf7
    This industry has a lot of growing potential.

    I think the market will expand considering that a lot of sports betting has already been going on.

    If the legalization continues to spread I will have my course ready to sell!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11364910].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics