Without Knowing Anything - Choose One.

36 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
11in20.com or 11in2020.com

I've registered both. Which to use? If I tell you what it's for, they won't approve the post.

Knowing that, you should be able to decipher what it refers to.

Thank you.
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Hmmm, that's ok, since it is as vague as hell.

    And which one, 11 in 2020 will do, "gotta :keep America Great", lol.

    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11426490].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zaghloul
    11in20
    cuz its short and easy to remember
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11426549].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by zaghloul View Post

      11in20
      cuz its short and easy to remember
      Gee, sorry to hear that those two extra digits would be a mental roadblock for you. :-)
      Signature

      "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11426550].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
    Split test them.

    See which one gets the most traffic, then do a redirect from the weaker one to the stronger.
    Signature
    VOTE 1 FOR OPTEDIN AS WF MODERATOR - VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11426652].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

      Split test them.

      See which one gets the most traffic, then do a redirect from the weaker one to the stronger.
      You can't be serious. Next thing you'll be telling me I need to build a list.
      Signature

      "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11426656].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
        Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

        You can't be serious. Next thing you'll be telling me I need to build a list.
        Only if your passionate about it.
        Signature
        VOTE 1 FOR OPTEDIN AS WF MODERATOR - VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11426666].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
    Furthermore, if you don't know which will work out best, how do you expect anyone else to know.

    At least I didn't mention giving away a free ebook.
    Signature
    VOTE 1 FOR OPTEDIN AS WF MODERATOR - VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11426669].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

      Furthermore, if you don't know which will work out best, how do you expect anyone else to know.
      That question was never asked. I do appreciate your input, though.
      Signature

      "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11426849].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
    Do the nutty lib protesters chant the year in two digit or four digit format? Choose whichever they've chosen. They're your market.
    Signature

    Yes, I can hear you, Clem Fandango.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11426887].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by Dan Riffle View Post

      Do the nutty lib protesters chant the year in two digit or four digit format? Choose whichever they've chosen. They're your market.
      20, it is. They are not my market. Just my future devout followers. :-)

      I'll be sure to PM you the newsletter opt-in form link, you liberal loon, you!
      Signature

      "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11426913].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Odahh
        Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

        20, it is. They are not my market. Just my future devout followers. :-)

        I'll be sure to PM you the newsletter opt-in form link, you liberal loon, you!
        remember to ensure loyalty you have to never refer to your loyal follower as snowflakes.. again.. and remember to never explain the value of hard work , it's all about promising safe spaces and fighting oppression
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11427114].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
      Originally Posted by Dan Riffle View Post

      Do the nutty lib protesters chant the year in two digit or four digit format? Choose whichever they've chosen. They're your market.
      Actually, conservatives are a far better market. They are easier to target, are far more loyal to brand, party, tribe....and easier to sell.

      Libs are like a herd of cats. they go in every direction...and that's why they lose.






      Re: Without Knowing Anything - Choose One.


      But isn't that how almost everyone chooses everything? Without knowing anything?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11426940].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
        Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

        Actually, conservatives are a far better market. They are easier to target, are far more loyal to brand, party, tribe....and easier to sell.

        Libs are like a herd of cats. they go in every direction...and that's why they lose.
        I ain't selling anything. Not everything in life is about money.

        Re: Without Knowing Anything - Choose One.

        But isn't that how almost everyone chooses everything? Without knowing anything?[/QUOTE]

        Apparently, the term, "informed decision," is lost on you. Who helped you into your Huggies, this morning?
        Signature

        "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11426948].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
        Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

        Actually, conservatives are a far better market. They are easier to target, are far more loyal to brand, party, tribe....and easier to sell.

        Libs are like a herd of cats. they go in every direction...and that's why they lose.






        Re: Without Knowing Anything - Choose One.



        But isn't that how almost everyone chooses everything? Without knowing anything?

        You choad, they're his market because that's who he is targeting. Wipe the dried chicken grease from your eyes and learn to read between the lines.
        Signature

        Yes, I can hear you, Clem Fandango.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11427009].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
          Originally Posted by Dan Riffle View Post

          You choad, they're his market because that's who he is targeting. Wipe the dried chicken grease from your eyes and learn to read between the lines.
          Dear random person...

          I don't get the reference. "11 in 2020"? I assume 2020 is the year of the election..but the "11" escapes me.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11427027].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
            Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

            Dear random person...

            I don't get the reference. "11 in 2020"? I assume 2020 is the year of the election..but the "11" escapes me.
            Dear Pudding for Brains:

            I can't help it you aren't up on current events.

            Signed,

            Your Intellectual Superior
            Signature

            Yes, I can hear you, Clem Fandango.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11427099].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
              Originally Posted by Dan Riffle View Post

              Signed,

              Your Intellectual Superior
              You need to be a bit more specific. Everyone can lay claim to that.
              Signature

              "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11427108].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
              Originally Posted by Dan Riffle View Post

              Dear Pudding for Brains:

              I can't help it you aren't up on current events.

              Signed,

              Your Intellectual Superior
              Great..now I'm hungry for pudding.

              I'm fat.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11427112].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Odahh
                Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

                Great..now I'm hungry for pudding.

                I'm fat.
                which means your hunger for one of those 5 pound cans of pudding .. to eat in one sitting ..
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11427115].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
                Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

                Great..now I'm hungry for pudding.
                Look between your ears. Pudding a' plenty!
                Signature

                "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11427152].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Kurt
            Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

            11in20.com or 11in2020.com

            I've registered both. Which to use? If I tell you what it's for, they won't approve the post.

            Knowing that, you should be able to decipher what it refers to.

            Thank you.
            Just ask Claude...he responds to everything without knowing anything.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11427364].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
    Does 11in20.com communicate the meaning of the venture?

    If so - use that one.

    - Looks better.

    - Sounds better.

    - Tom
    Signature
    I Coach: Learn More | My Latest WF Thread: Dead Domains/ Passive Traffic
    Learn how I earn money by giving away free stuff. [Read Month One, the 799 Page Book.]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11426905].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by Tom Addams View Post

      Does 11in20.com communicate the meaning of the venture?
      Only to those with their decoder ring, activated.

      If so - use that one. - Looks better. - Sounds better. - Tom
      Agreed. TY.
      Signature

      "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11426917].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    I realize I'm the odd weed in the lawn here - but I never make a choice without knowing anything...
    Signature

    Saving one dog will not change the world - but forever changes the world of one dog.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11426920].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    11in20.com, could work also, but you would need to throw a lot of red and blue about, and use a blimp if you are considering a street parade as part of the launch.

    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11426957].message }}
  • An' lo, the icon of all decipherable meaningfulness descends from offa her cloud to proffer wisdom, smarts, intel -- mebbe even flash her boobies.


    Thing is, first option looks like sum kinda ODDS.


    So whatevah this is, I got 5% better'n average on the deal.


    Which mebbe ain't no kinda power-up.


    Second option pitches 2020, when likely summa my pals gonna be married off into pre-toddler oblivion ... or still trashin' cars so good they actschwlly get trashed themselves.


    Way I see it, 2020 got fyooture potential gowin' on', an' I am curious to know where the 11 figures in the deal.


    Do I get to grow an extra digit for nights in alone as my hooked up yumsters plan ceremonies an' cakes an' jealous knife fights?


    Flat test lures me toward 2020, but mebbe that is bcs ima Fyooture Exotica Gal.


    It mebbe also that I am kinda stoopid regardin' yr motivations ... but, hey -- you asked & so you got.
    Signature

    Lightin' fuses is for blowin' stuff together.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11427069].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TimPhelan
    I like 11in20.com and I think know what you are referring to. I believe FDR might be interested in that domain if he was around.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11427156].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by Dan Riffle View Post

    Dear Pudding for Brains:

    I can't help it you aren't up on current events.

    Signed,

    Your Intellectual Superior
    Yes, l don't even live in the US, and l get the "11" part.

    Pudding, nah, not accurate, pudding and whipped cream perhaps.

    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11427189].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
    Why only 11 in 20? Why not 13, or 15, or 17, or 19, or etc...

    Seems to me before you can get 11 (or more), you'd need at least 67 on another level to start with. Anything less than that will never see 11 (or more) get through.
    Signature
    VOTE 1 FOR OPTEDIN AS WF MODERATOR - VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11427341].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

      Why only 11 in 20? Why not 13, or 15, or 17, or 19, or etc...

      Seems to me before you can get 11 (or more), you'd need at least 67 on another level to start with. Anything less than that will never see 11 (or more) get through.
      Because presently, 11 are all that's required to get the job done. Sixty-seven may be a tough road to hoe, but I'm not one for letting the difficulty of any challenge stop me from pursuing it. It may be an improbably, but it's not an impossibility.

      A man can dream, can't he?
      Signature

      "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11427444].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
        Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

        Because presently, 11 are all that's required to get the job done. Sixty-seven may be a tough road to hoe, but I'm not one for letting the difficulty of any challenge stop me from pursuing it. It may be an improbably, but it's not an impossibility.

        A man can dream, can't he?
        That's a fair point. However once that precedent has been set, what's to stop each new guy (or gal) adding another two to the setup to realign things their way? Then the next guy/gal adds another two, and so on.

        Then again, who knows. By 20, you might just get the 67 necessaries. Stranger things have happened.
        Signature
        VOTE 1 FOR OPTEDIN AS WF MODERATOR - VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11427491].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
          Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

          That's a fair point. However once that precedent has been set, what's to stop each new guy (or gal) adding another two to the setup to realign things their way? Then the next guy/gal adds another two, and so on.
          Nothing. Nothing at all. lol

          Then again, who knows. By 20, you might just get the 67 necessaries. Stranger things have happened.
          That's the "dream," I was referring to. Highly unlikely. Unfortunately.

          Cheers.
          Signature

          "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11427569].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rob Hunsons
    The first one is better because people are willing to learn short info.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11427381].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by Rob Hunsons View Post

      The first one is better because people are willing to learn short info.
      Yeah - and the difference between 10 and 2010 is just to much to overcome for most people.

      Do you people read what you write, before hitting 'submit?' Do you give it any thought?
      Signature

      "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11427439].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardraysnight
    i prefer 1.818181818181818181818181818181818181818181818181 8181818181818181818 or
    1.863686368636863686368636863686368636863686398636 86368636863686368636863686368636
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11427679].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics