Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

26 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
I wanted to wish all the Warriors a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year. Hope you all have a joyful time with your friends and family and a prosperous New Year!
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    This is my Xmas list.

    #1 Making sure that Claude doesn't send me a package marked, "Caution, unknown Substances".

    #2 Make sure that all creatures that lurk in the night have a bait trap.

    #3 Have Die Hard, top and centre of my DVD player.

    #4 Make sure that l avoid Rap, Xmas Songs at all costs.

    #5 And Elves, (don't cross an elve, it would be bad)

    #6 Avoid any Santa Clones, as l just want to slap them about.

    #7 Avoid any areas where Santa is, as feral children will be within close range, or the ones that scream habitially, while the parents think that it is cute, (hearing loss isn't cute).

    #8 Get ready for new years eve being a non-event, trying to find anyone who is prepared to risk the costs in a front yard light display and getting ready for another season of halfwits playing with illegal fireworks and dying!



    #9 And trying to convince myself that Once Upon a Deadpool is really a PG rated movie, (minus the references to beheading, and sharp knives).

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11461610].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      This is my Xmas list.

      #1 Making sure that Claude doesn't send me a package marked, "Caution, unknown Substances".

      #2 Make sure that all creatures that lurk in the night have a bait trap.

      #3 Have Die Hard, top and centre of my DVD player.

      #4 Make sure that l avoid Rap, Xmas Songs at all costs.

      #5 And Elves, (don't cross an elve, it would be bad)

      #6 Avoid any Santa Clones, as l just want to slap them about.

      #7 Avoid any areas where Santa is, as feral children will be within close range, or the ones that scream habitially, while the parents think that it is cute, (hearing loss isn't cute).

      #8 Get ready for new years eve being a non-event, trying to find anyone who is prepared to risk the costs in a front yard light display and getting ready for another season of halfwits playing with illegal fireworks and dying!



      #9 And trying to convince myself that Once Upon a Deadpool is really a PG rated movie, (minus the references to beheading, and sharp knives).

      You still have a DVD player! How quaint
      Signature

      Marriage, For The Best Arguments

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11461613].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DURABLEOILCOM
    Time to upgrade to 4K HDR LED it will be night and day difference from CRT.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11461861].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardraysnight
    i have a vcr player

    how else can i play beatles anthology every month or so
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11461877].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author finnbalorr12
    Merry Xmas all ... God Bless You
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11463516].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adam Wilspat
    Thank you and wishing you the same.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11463528].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jennifer Isola
    Thanks so much! Likewise....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11463549].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rubles04
    Merry Christmas and Happy new year everyone. I hope that everyone will have a wonderful start of new years eve 2019.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11463566].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author be4morgan
    I've been busy buying gifts for my loved ones. It is the time of the year again wherein I will feel so broke and happy since I get to put a smile on someone else face.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11463827].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by be4morgan View Post

      happy since I get to put a smile on someone else face.
      Yeah. Mr. MasterCard and Ms. Visa.
      Signature

      "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11464121].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11463858].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeffery
    Happy Holidays everyone
    Signature
    In the minute it took me to write this post.. someone died of Covid 19. RIP.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11465864].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      Originally Posted by Jeffery View Post

      Happy Holidays everyone
      I'm gonna say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, eventhough l am offending several ethic groups, and vegans, (don't ask me why) and bored college students that live in the UK. that are nuts.

      PS And Mr Dakari says it, in Die Hard, (the splattering brains wasn't related).

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11465878].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kurt
    Merry Christmas Warriors...here's a video I put together a few years ago...

    Signature
    Discover the fastest and easiest ways to create your own valuable products.
    Tons of FREE Public Domain content you can use to make your own content, PLR, digital and POD products.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11465935].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kurt
    Signature
    Discover the fastest and easiest ways to create your own valuable products.
    Tons of FREE Public Domain content you can use to make your own content, PLR, digital and POD products.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11465937].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
    Merry Christmas, you filthy animals.

    Signature
    One Call Closing book https://www.amazon.com/One-Call-Clos...=1527788418&sr

    "Be kind. For everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle".....Ian Maclaren
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11465970].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
      Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

      Merry Christmas, you filthy animals.

      Merry Christmas you filthy animal - YouTube
      Thanks for reminding me of 4 other movies I haven't seen. Home Alone, Home Alone 2, Angels With Filthy Souls and Angels With Filthier Souls.
      Signature
      Why do garden gnomes smell so bad?
      So that blind people can hate them as well.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11466004].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
        Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

        Thanks for reminding me of 4 other movies I haven't seen. Home Alone, Home Alone 2, Angels With Filthy Souls and Angels With Filthier Souls.
        Home alone, etc is entertaining for a kids movie, but about as realistic as a Superhero movie.

        I myself am trying to build up enough courage to watch Gone With The Wind in its entirety, (well, l will probably watch it in installments). Been dragged through it over the last 5o years, and never seen the last hour, (true l wasn't aware initially, but still).

        Die Hard first though, (tradition comes first).

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11466053].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Mayo
    Merry Christmas to Everyone and Happy New Year!

    Have a Great Day!
    Michael
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11466026].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author neilla ivulic
    Happy New Year too and wishing you all the best!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11466852].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jashon
    Happy New Year to all my friends. Stay healthy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11466867].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kurt
    Important Notice:

    To everyone that got a book from me for Christmas, they're due back at the library next Friday.

    Thanks...
    Signature
    Discover the fastest and easiest ways to create your own valuable products.
    Tons of FREE Public Domain content you can use to make your own content, PLR, digital and POD products.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11467102].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Frank Donovan
      Originally Posted by Kurt View Post

      Important Notice:
      To everyone that got a book from me for Christmas, they're due back at the library next Friday.
      That's barely enough time for Claude to have finished coloring it in.
      .
      Signature
      TOP TIP: To browse the forum like a Pro, select "View Classic" from the drop-down menu under your user name.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11467103].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by Kurt View Post

    Important Notice:

    To everyone that got a book from me for Christmas, they're due back at the library next Friday.

    Thanks...
    WHAT! I thought that the Circumference of Doom imitated edition magazine, and gun cleaning manual was a free gift, sniff.

    I will immediately send it back economy air-mail; Expect a little, old lady mumbling to herself to throw it on your front lawn in the next 6 months.

    Originally Posted by Frank Donovan View Post

    That's barely enough time for Claude to have finished coloring it in.
    .
    Coloring in is the easy part it is the in-depth reading that will stump him.

    Example; Big, Red, Ball...........Big, Red, Bouncing Ball.
    At least there is no math involved.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11467107].message }}

Trending Topics