Man wants to sue parents for giving birth to him without his consent

25 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
https://www.myjoyonline.com/news/201...is-consent.php

I really thought that l saw the definition of stupid recently, but this one should be framed.

What can l say he is an idiot and is proving to the world that he is an idiot.

Maybe he should go into flat earth theory and walking aimlessly about freeways with placards, (works for others).

Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    He sounds like a spoiled brat - couldn't read the story as the site forces visitors to 'agree' to something or other - and I refuse to do that.


    I was searching on that topic out of curiosity and found....


    A 'ginger' (redhead) suing his paretns because he's a readhead.


    A 17 year old in St Louis supposedly suing his parents because he was born 'white' - that one is too weird to be true....


    Where are 'kids' getting the money to take parents to court for such stupid claims? Tells me there's a generation that needs more real life challenges to stop them focusing on their own navel lint 24/7....
    Signature

    Saving one dog will not change the world - but forever changes the world of one dog.
    ***

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480063].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      He sounds like a spoiled brat - couldn't read the story as the site forces visitors to 'agree' to something or other - and I refuse to do that.


      I was searching on that topic out of curiosity and found....


      A 'ginger' (redhead) suing his paretns because he's a readhead.


      A 17 year old in St Louis supposedly suing his parents because he was born 'white' - that one is too weird to be true....


      Where are 'kids' getting the money to take parents to court for such stupid claims? Tells me there's a generation that needs more real life challenges to stop them focusing on their own navel lint 24/7....
      Defense: You swam up the tube, you headed for the egg, you knew perfectly well what you were getting into.
      Signature

      Where ever you go, there you are.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480119].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
    When I read a story like that, I assume it isn't true. And if the story is important at all to me, it's easy to see if there are other sources.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480069].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
    I can think of a number of parents I'd like to sue for having given birth to the children they did.
    Signature
    An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition.
    Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480074].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
      Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

      I can think of a number of parents I'd like to sue for having given birth to the children they did.
      "I can think of some parents I'd like to sue for having given Girth to the children they did"

      Fixed
      Signature

      Where ever you go, there you are.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480118].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Odahh
    this just makes me question more the opinions of well educated people .. as this guy or the ideology he represents is held by highly educated indians in india..

    just because people are well educated does not meant they don't believe a ton of stupid crap ..

    suing his parents for having him .. because they are probably putting pressure on him to get married and have children
    Signature

    "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480138].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
      Originally Posted by Odahh View Post

      this just makes me question more the opinions of well educated people .. as this guy or the ideology he represents is held by highly educated indians in india..
      The more you delve into it the smarter these people actually sound.

      We live on a planet of dwindling resources. Breeding less actually makes sense for our own survival as a species. That's without even mentioning the carbon footprint.

      Or as someone put it on another forum:

      Reduce the population and distribution of people, the land recovers with vegetation...
      ... which will absorb more CO2, which will help to solve the other existential crisis we face.

      So, rather than questioning the ideology of this group of highly educated people, you might want to start questioning the ideology of another group of highly educated people (and their highly uneducated followers) who continue to peddle the dangerous myth of perpetual "growth".
      Signature
      An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition.
      Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480156].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Odahh
        Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

        The more you delve into it the smarter these people actually sound.

        We live on a planet of dwindling resources. Breeding less actually makes sense for our own survival as a species. That's without even mentioning the carbon footprint.

        Or as someone put it on another forum:



        ... which will absorb more CO2, which will help to solve the other existential crisis we face.

        So, rather than questioning the ideology of this group of highly educated people, you might want to start questioning the ideology of another group of highly educated people (and their highly uneducated followers) who continue to peddle the dangerous myth of perpetual "growth".
        the stupid idea .is the guy suing his parents for getting his consent to conceive and give birth to him..

        outside that perpetual growth based off limited and dwindling resources .. and that increases the value of those outsources as they get even more scarce . and growth that relies on planned obsolescence ..is suicidal..not mythical ..


        I am fine with people choosing to not have children for their own reason.. I am going on 41 have no children yet.. but i have a low carbon footprint lifestyle at the moment and as i build the lifestyle i want i will sequester far more carbon than i will ever emit ..and when i have children or my future Filipino wife has my children ..i will raise them to have lifestyle based on renewable energy sources and ..raising much of their own food .. to be net producers instead of net consumers.

        perpetual economic growth.. the way it is currently measured ..stops working when the resource run low .. and you can't borrow endless amount of money from the future any more .

        so we are really not in disagreement whattie.. i just think it is stupid for people to sue their parents for having them ..
        Signature

        "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480178].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
          Originally Posted by Odahh View Post

          so we are really not in disagreement whattie.. i just think it is stupid for people to sue their parents for having them ..
          On the surface, yes. Let me play Devil's Advocate here though: What if the lawsuit is just a publicity stunt to attract attention to the "cause". If that's the case, he's certainly achieved that.

          If he's genuine though, then yeah, he's an idiot. Although I'm sure his parents now agree with him. He should never have been born.
          Signature
          An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition.
          Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480181].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
    I will agree with his premise when he demonstrates a process to acquire the required consent.
    Signature

    Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480155].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    In the US the birth rate has been dropping for many years now....but I don't think it's environmental concern....it s a generation that hasn't grown up themselves yet.
    Signature

    Saving one dog will not change the world - but forever changes the world of one dog.
    ***

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480157].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      In the US the birth rate has been dropping for many years now
      It's dropping in every developed country. The more educated and the more economically independent the womenfolk are, the less children they have.
      Signature
      An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition.
      Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480166].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Odahh
        Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

        It's dropping in every developed country. The more educated and the more economically independent the womenfolk are, the less children they have.
        also the more expensive it is to raises children.. so the numbers are dropping in developing countries .outside parts of Africa where ..where child mortality figure are still horrific ..
        Signature

        "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480179].message }}
  • Gotta figure there is a niche market here.

    WHINYASSHOLE.COM
    Your Grievance. Your Shoutout. Your Audience.

    I would wanna see a LEADERBOARD here, so's anywan named JESSICA against their will can compete against THOSE DRESSED EMBARRASSINGLY IN UGLY SHADES OF PURPLE AS 2yo VICTIMS in a head-to-head shitshower of self-inflicted crapola.

    Huh! Not MY fault I named after sum lame ACTRESS!
    Signature

    Lightin' fuses is for blowin' stuff together.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480161].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    If this is a trend....how long before women start suing men for being born? Lot of potential there....
    Signature

    Saving one dog will not change the world - but forever changes the world of one dog.
    ***

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480208].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      If this is a trend....how long before women start suing men for being born? Lot of potential there....
      I wouldn't worry about that, what with Naburu bearing down on us, and the sea dragons on the flat earth getting ready to attack, and record hot spells, (apart from Chicago) and ....

      https://www.shortlist.com/entertainm...heories/100490

      The dinosaurs helped build the pyramids, and the Beatles never existed.

      Oooook.

      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480236].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    Sometimes I worry about you....



    I've always wondered WHAT killed the dinosaurs - ever since a guy who studied them explained the theory that it was an 'instant', 'cataclysmic' event.


    ...no creeping ice or gradual warming or cooling - something big and awesome....
    Signature

    Saving one dog will not change the world - but forever changes the world of one dog.
    ***

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480252].message }}
    • Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      Sometimes I worry about you....



      I've always wondered WHAT killed the dinosaurs - ever since a guy who studied them explained the theory that it was an 'instant', 'cataclysmic' event.


      ...no creeping ice or gradual warming or cooling - something big and awesome....
      A comet six mile wide hit the Earth at 40,000 mph in the gulf of Mexico. It took about a day for the entire land surface of the planet to catch fire (from the burning debris re-entering the atmosphere). The planet used to have a much more Oxygen rich atmosphere, which made the fires hotter and more prevalent.

      75% of all life died that year. The ash from the global fire is seen everywhere on the planet at a certain geological depth. Dinosaur fossils below that line (a couple inches thick) and none above it.

      Only recently did they find the impact crater. It's underwater.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480575].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mikkelkasper
    Oh my this is quite serious...i mean does the law even allow such things to take place?
    do you have a case to present in court??

    i agree it is so dumb..if you do not want to live, there is always an option for you..do not go and make it hard for your parents who have other kids to take care of.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480307].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spartan14
    Well why he dont kill herself .******* idiot this its the most idiot think i heard in all my life
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480325].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

    Sometimes I worry about you....

    I've always wondered WHAT killed the dinosaurs - ever since a guy who studied them explained the theory that it was an 'instant', 'cataclysmic' event.

    ...no creeping ice or gradual warming or cooling - something big and awesome....
    Don't worry about me, l don't think for an instant that the Beatles are fake.

    Originally Posted by [B

    spartan14;[/B]11480325]Well why he dont kill herself .******* idiot this its the most idiot think i heard in all my life
    He/Her let's not get sexist here, "he was an idiot".

    Yes, bored teenagers and social media is like letting Spielberg do too many Transformer movies.

    The parents need to tell him to get a life, and slap him about for a bit, (give him a real reason for the court action).

    Which should get thrown out, unless the judge is a nutter.

    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480347].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    I'd say the parents need to turn off the money faucet - if he has to work to eat he won't have time for such stupidity....
    Signature

    Saving one dog will not change the world - but forever changes the world of one dog.
    ***

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480493].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeffery
    I'd like to be the judge in those cases..

    Judge Verdict..

    Judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

    Remedy:

    Bailiff, ready, aim, fire.


    Your welcome
    Signature

    Entrepreneurs starting out and small businesses without giant staffs and budgets.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480567].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeffery
    Did you consent to being born? Why one man is suing his parents for giving birth to him

    Snips..

    Why? Because he didn't ask to be born.

    Selfish *******s. Samuel apparently believes it was wrong for his parents to go ahead and create him without his consent.

    I can see the judge's reaction.. Ah, you were not born yet, so your parents could not ask you for your consent. Unless of course you can prove that they did in fact ask for your consent before you were born?

    No! I didn't think so.

    Since no crime was committed I am throwing out your case. However, I do find that you have caused unnecessary harassment to your parents and that alone is a crime with a remedy to be decided by the internet at large.

    Baliiff, please run the machine to tally up the remedy.

    ~ ~ ~ Hour goes by (busy internet) finally the machine stops and reveals the remedy ~ ~ ~

    Judge reads the tally. Smiles for the first time and instructs the bailiff:

    Escort the plaintiff to the nearest honky-tonk and drive away as fast as you can.


    Court dismissed.
    Signature

    Entrepreneurs starting out and small businesses without giant staffs and budgets.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480636].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

    A comet six mile wide hit the Earth at 40,000 mph in the gulf of Mexico. It took about a day for the entire land surface of the planet to catch fire (from the burning debris re-entering the atmosphere). The planet used to have a much more Oxygen rich atmosphere, which made the fires hotter and more prevalent.

    75% of all life died that year. The ash from the global fire is seen everywhere on the planet at a certain geological depth.
    Funny l thought that that happened last month?

    "Whenever a house is on fire, that is senility".

    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11480644].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics