Latest internet craze has people throwing cheese at unsuspecting babies

16 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
Latest craze, l guess that the stiff as a board inbetween tables didn't work out or the scaling buildings and trains.

https://whdh.com/news/latest-interne...ecting-babies/

I recognize one of the baby's from the Windows 10, promo video, so that explains one, but doing this when the baby is sleeping?

Might be a pretty dumb thing and lead to deaths and court cases.

I know the case will be full of holes, and the jury will be waiting with baited breath.

Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
    Nowhere near as much fun as throwing poop at vacuum cleaner salesmen or fists at garden gnomes.
    Signature
    Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex
    Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11491793].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    lead to deaths and court cases.

    dramatize much? LOL



    It's stupid - they throw slices of American 'cheese product' - it's done only to 'video' something ....personally, I think parents that put videos of their kids online are really stupid.



    It's been in the 'trash' news for quite some time. Why on earth would we care about it?
    Signature

    Saving one dog will not change the world - but forever changes the world of one dog.
    ***

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11491852].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      dramatize much? LOL

      It's stupid - they throw slices of American 'cheese product' - it's done only to 'video' something ....personally, I think parents that put videos of their kids online are really stupid.

      It's been in the 'trash' news for quite some time. Why on earth would we care about it?
      I wouldn't know but l hear about baby's keeling over when their heads are in a puddle for too long and such, so...

      You know Kay someones trash, is,.....never mind.

      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11491861].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
    It took a long time to get those horrifying images of the notorious Babybel Bombings out of my head..and now this.
    Signature

    Where ever you go, there you are.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11491860].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kurt
    >Re: Latest internet craze has people throwing cheese at unsuspecting babies

    As if Claude needs any more motivation to wear diapers...
    Signature
    The very best marketing info. No spam. No email. No BS. Plus lots more!
    Warrior Special Deal: get $5 off with this coupon: wfsocialdeal5
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11491885].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
      Originally Posted by Kurt View Post

      >Re: Latest internet craze has people throwing cheese at unsuspecting babies

      As if Claude needs any more motivation to wear diapers...

      I wear diapers, have lost my hair, and cry every night. The only thing that's missing is the breast feeding.

      My wife just said "Not a chance". So that's my life in a nutshell.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11491920].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
        Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

        I wear diapers, have lost my hair, and cry every night. The only thing that's missing is the breast feeding.

        My wife just said "Not a chance". So that's my life in a nutshell.
        Not had that pleasure since I was a baby. I thought my luck was in once when I started dating a well endowed girl called Candy...Turned out to be Milk Duds
        Signature

        Where ever you go, there you are.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11491956].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    [QUOTE] hear about baby's keeling over when their heads are in a puddle for too long and such, so.../QUOTE]


    ,,,uh....right....


    If this story is anyone's treasure - not someone I want to meet.
    Signature

    Saving one dog will not change the world - but forever changes the world of one dog.
    ***

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11491889].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
    In 30 years, somebody's Supreme Court nomination is going to get absolutely destroyed by this...
    Signature

    If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11491895].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    Cracked me up. Will that be the 'child abusing parent' or the kid who was 'deprived of oxygen by cheese?'
    Signature

    Saving one dog will not change the world - but forever changes the world of one dog.
    ***

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11491897].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      Cracked me up. Will that be the 'child abusing parent' or the kid who was 'deprived of oxygen by cheese?'
      Probably attempted murder because the cheese used wasn't organic from grassfed cows from a local farm.
      Signature

      If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11491945].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    ....and no flatulence?
    Signature

    Saving one dog will not change the world - but forever changes the world of one dog.
    ***

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11491957].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by Dan Riffle View Post

    Probably attempted murder because the cheese used wasn't organic from grassfed cows from a local farm.
    Each cow corked and painted white to deflect sunlight!

    https://www.thejournal.ie/baby-drown...26978-May2013/

    It doesn't take much, and unlikely that the baby will be overcome with fear with a cheese slice on its face, but it is a potentially stupid act.


    Cats are smart enough to handle it.

    And ddgs...


    Dammit!



    PS cats are still smarter though.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11492036].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
    The thing is, are babies truly unsuspecting about imminent cheese attacks. Baby Thinks: Highly improbable chance of cheese ever being thrown at me, I don't really know what cheese is and don't even know it's name, so how could I be thinking this? But then, I got egg on face about the egg attacks.I must be vigilant about any edible substances being thrown at me.

    They know.
    Signature

    Where ever you go, there you are.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11492251].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

      The thing is, are babies truly unsuspecting about imminent cheese attacks. Baby Thinks: Highly improbable chance of cheese ever being thrown at me, I don't really know what cheese is and don't even know it's name, so how could I be thinking this? But then, I got egg on face about the egg attacks.I must be vigilant about any edible substances being thrown at me.

      They know.
      Sure its higher self might be thinking, bring it on, but do this to a sleeping baby, he might be thinking well that was a short life, next.

      When some animals are overcome with fear they literally have a heart attack or die.

      I saw a rabbit when taking our dog for a walk literally die in front of me, since it was trying to get away from our dog.

      Then our dog ate the whole thing, and wild horses couldn't drag her away from the grusome meal, and the fact that she had been trying to catch a rabbit all her life.

      I could hear the bone munching from half a mile away.

      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11492313].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics