Hundreds Of Children Terrified...

5 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
Don't worry this has nothing to do with current global hysteria, more alone the lines of graphic trailers and the wrong movie.

https://www.thegamer.com/hundreds-ch...ctive-pikachu/

Claude has similar issues, with his constant struggles of his failure rate of getting into Marvel or DC Comic movies for half price.

Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
    Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

    Don't worry this has nothing to do with current global hysteria, more alone the lines of graphic trailers and the wrong movie.

    https://www.thegamer.com/hundreds-ch...ctive-pikachu/

    Claude has similar issues, with his constant struggles of his failure rate of getting into Marvel or DC Comic movies for half price.

    They accidentally streamed a few of Claude's You-Tube videos in place of the trailers once. The whole cinema was crying and quite a few passed out.
    Signature

    Where ever you go, there you are.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11509847].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Odahh
      Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

      They accidentally streamed a few of Claude's You-Tube videos in place of the trailers once. The whole cinema was crying and quite a few passed out.
      i feel so bad for the adults who where expecting to see the horror film stuff . instead they saw the children cartoon
      Signature

      "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11509885].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Odahh
      Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

      They accidentally streamed a few of Claude's You-Tube videos in place of the trailers once. The whole cinema was crying and quite a few passed out.
      someone should tell claude .. vr games have him suddenly appear in them.. this is just some of the reaction

      Signature

      "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11509894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sendizo
    You got the wrong number. probably Hundreds of thousands right now.
    Signature
    Free Link & Click Tracking Software - Increase Profit by 33%.
    ---
    Free link tracking, Sales, Action & Engagement Tracking, CPA marketing, url rotator, A/B testing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11509893].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      Originally Posted by sendizo View Post

      You got the wrong number. probably Hundreds of thousands right now.
      Yeah, Life of Brian where his follower says, "give us a sign" is relevant, or l believe that l had one last night, when we had a double feature in AU, with Dumb and Dumber screening first and "The Master Race" later on.

      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11509926].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics