Who Is Your Celebrity Crush And Why ...

26 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
I mean besides Claude. We all know you love him. (Lol.) I won't reveal my true crush however I'm a fan of Taylor Swift. Why? Because she seems very down to earth. Viz.

Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author ryanbiddulph
    Emilia Clarke.

    NO need for an explanation!

    She is delightful. Pretty, funny, humble....fabulous person and yes, incredibly sexy too.
    Signature
    Ryan Biddulph, Blogger, Author, World Traveling Digital Nomad at Blogging From Paradise
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11533523].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
      Nice. : ) Thanks Ryan.
      Signature
      "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11533524].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Besides Claude, nonsense, he is great at parties...

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Catastrophi...with_a_vacuum/



    PS, your other deleted post was meant to say, "Duplicate Post", sorry the mouse slipped.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11533526].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      Besides Claude, nonsense, he is great at parties...

      https://www.reddit.com/r/Catastrophi...with_a_vacuum/
      Lol. That was mean: I'm sure he's a good vacuum salesmen.
      Signature
      "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11533527].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
        Originally Posted by Jonathan 2.0 View Post

        Lol. That was mean: I'm sure he's a good vacuum salesmen.
        I am sure he is, and he never blows them up in store.

        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11533529].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
          Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

          I am sure he is, and he never blows them up in store.
          *Gasp*
          : )
          Signature
          "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11533531].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
            Originally Posted by Jonathan 2.0 View Post

            *Gasp*
            : )
            And he does sell these ones, just imagine, no more plugs to trip over, and it also warms up the room, and don't let small children near it, and never mind.



            PS this was a legit prediction.

            It had better come with a nuclear powered toothbrush?
            Signature
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11533534].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    Looks like another thread as an excuse for the same old jokes by the same people. The OT used to be the "bar" - now it's more like a litterbox.


    We used to have fun conversations in this section - what happened?
    Signature
    Every child needs a pet because every family needs an optimist

    Saving one dog will not save the world....but will forever change the world for one dog.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11533706].message }}
    • Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      Looks like another thread as an excuse for the same old jokes by the same people. The OT used to be the "bar" - now it's more like a litterbox.


      We used to have fun conversations in this section - what happened?
      Kay...you are my celebrity crush.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11533722].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      Looks like another thread as an excuse for the same old jokes by the same people. The OT used to be the "bar" - now it's more like a litterbox.


      We used to have fun conversations in this section - what happened?
      Hi Kay. : ) Who would be your "crush" ... Daniel Craig maybe?
      Signature
      "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11534078].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
        Originally Posted by Jonathan 2.0 View Post

        Hi Kay, : ) Who would be your "crush" ... Daniel Craig maybe?
        I'm sure Kay would have some International Secks Symbol at the top of her list.
        Signature
        Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon.
        It'll just knock over all the pieces, poop on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11534087].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
          Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

          I'm sure Kay would have some International Secks Symbol at the top of her list.
          Lol. Well he's a cool Guy.
          Signature
          "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11534088].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kurt
    Barbara Eden...when I was about 6 or 7 I saw her on I Dream of Jeannie and for the first time thought "maybe girls aren't so gross after all".
    Signature
    The very best marketing info. No spam. No email. No BS. Plus lots more!
    Warrior Special Deal: get $5 off with this coupon: wfsocialdeal5
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11533773].message }}
    • Originally Posted by Kurt View Post

      Barbara Eden...when I was about 6 or 7 I saw her on I Dream of Jeannie and for the first time thought "maybe girls aren't so gross after all".
      Emma Peel on The Avengers series. Diana Rigg. The first time I noticed that I was watching a show to see a female character. I was maybe 10 or 12 by then.

      Seeing Jayne Mansfield for the first time in a movie on TV, made me realize that I had a "type".
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11533843].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
        Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

        Seeing Jayne Mansfield for the first time in a movie on TV, made me realize that I had a "type".
        Women that had been killed in a car crash?
        Signature
        Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon.
        It'll just knock over all the pieces, poop on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11533845].message }}
      • Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

        Seeing Jayne Mansfield for the first time in a movie on TV, made me realize that I had a "type".

        Ha ha I jus' googled that.


        I see why it is possible to be crushed by her celebrity.
        Signature

        Lightin' fuses is for blowin' stuff together.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11533846].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Odahh
        Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

        Emma Peel on The Avengers series. Diana Rigg. The first time I noticed that I was watching a show to see a female character. I was maybe 10 or 12 by then.

        Seeing Jayne Mansfield for the first time in a movie on TV, made me realize that I had a "type".
        And that type required you to become rich .

        That not a joke about Claude . Just a statement of reality . In the western world. Over half the males in the trying to get rich camp are doing it to attract more beautiful woman than they do now.
        Signature

        "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11533869].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
          Originally Posted by Odahh View Post

          And that type required you to become rich .

          That not a joke about Claude . Just a statement of reality . In the western world. Over half the males in the trying to get rich camp are doing it to attract more beautiful woman than they do now.
          Claude was advised to flash his Wad, but that did not work so he flashes a roll of banknotes instead.
          Signature

          Where ever you go, there you are.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11533880].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Odahh
            Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

            Claude was advised to flash his Wad, but that did not work so he flashes a roll of banknotes instead.
            The banknotes are almost always more impressive unless it's just a roll of ones with a twenty on the outside or a fifty

            Now the interesting part of the thread is why has female attractiveness or the ideal been shifted from where it was in the 50 and sixties which was probably the traditional ideal of beauty .

            To the Taylor Swift body type. Which I don't think is pushed forward by men .
            Signature

            "I just wanted a good job ,but i could not find a good job, So i do it myself"-Jack Ma

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11533888].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Frank Donovan
        Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

        Emma Peel on The Avengers series. Diana Rigg. The first time I noticed that I was watching a show to see a female character. I was maybe 10 or 12 by then.
        Except that Emma Peel wasn't a celebrity, she was a goddess. And you don't have a crush on a goddess.

        Peasant.


        Oh, and Lassie was a female character.
        Signature
        TOP TIP: To browse the forum like a Pro, select "View Classic" from the drop-down menu under your user name.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11533876].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
          Originally Posted by Frank Donovan View Post

          Except that Emma Peel wasn't a celebrity, she was a goddess. And you don't have a crush on a goddess.

          Peasant.


          Oh, and Lassie was a female character.
          You mean, Lassie was a Lass?
          Signature

          Where ever you go, there you are.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11533879].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
        Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

        Emma Peel on The Avengers series. Diana Rigg. The first time I noticed that I was watching a show to see a female character. I was maybe 10 or 12 by then.

        Seeing Jayne Mansfield for the first time in a movie on TV, made me realize that I had a "type".
        Emma Peel, a bit too skinny for my liking.

        In my teens I liked looking at films with Shirley Eaton in, the woman who got painted gold in Goldfinger.

        In later years (including now) I go for the more voluptuous woman. I adored Dawn French, a British Comedian, very funny and clever. she's looking a bit old now but in her hey day, up until very recently she was my pinup.
        Signature

        Where ever you go, there you are.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11533877].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by Kurt View Post

    Barbara Eden...when I was about 6 or 7 I saw her on I Dream of Jeannie and for the first time thought "maybe girls aren't so gross after all".
    True Barbara Eden was hot, and for me Severland out of Blakes seven, and Penny out of Lost in Space, (rewatching that now).

    Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

    Emma Peel, a bit too skinny for my liking.

    In my teens I liked looking at films with Shirley Eaton in, the woman who got painted gold in Goldfinger.

    In later years (including now) I go for the more voluptuous woman. I adored Dawn French, a British Comedian, very funny and clever. she's looking a bit old now but in her hey day, up until very recently she was my pinup.
    Yes, not bad either but the one at the top of my list back then or in the 80's was Angela Bower, (Who's the Boss). I know she would be nothing without the blow dried hair, and she looks worse now, but back then, at the top of the list, eventhough it was a stupid show.

    And Claude did also have a pinup, but he eventually grew out of that and replaced it with another pin.

    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11533920].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Khemosabi
    Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

    I'm sure Kay would have some International Secks Symbol at the top of her list.
    We ALL do Whatty!

    Originally Posted by Jonathan 2.0 View Post

    Lol. Well he's a cool Guy.
    It's the hair. "Making the comb over great again!"
    Signature


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11534091].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardraysnight
    patti smith
    hairy armpits are a turn on
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11534504].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics