by spiced
11 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
I have always preferred dark cold quiet environments rather than a bright sunny one.I get excited when the sun sets and I just feel better at night.I consider a clear sunny day bad weather and an overcast windy day as perfect.What are your preferences?
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by spiced View Post

    I have always preferred dark cold quiet environments rather than a bright sunny one.I get excited when the sun sets and I just feel better at night.I consider a clear sunny day bad weather and an overcast windy day as perfect.What are your preferences?
    You are just like someone else here, except that they are more into leather apparel after dark.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11610380].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
    Originally Posted by spiced View Post

    I have always preferred dark cold quiet environments rather than a bright sunny one.I get excited when the sun sets and I just feel better at night.I consider a clear sunny day bad weather and an overcast windy day as perfect.What are your preferences?
    That's S.A.D
    Signature

    Marriage, For The Best Arguments

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11610540].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
    Originally Posted by spiced View Post

    I have always preferred dark cold quiet environments rather than a bright sunny one.I get excited when the sun sets and I just feel better at night.I consider a clear sunny day bad weather and an overcast windy day as perfect.What are your preferences?
    Snowstorms and thunderstorms are my favorite. When it's raining eith thunder in the background...I could listen for hours.....

    Not so much for our cats.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11610542].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
      Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

      Snowstorms and thunderstorms are my favorite. When it's raining eith thunder in the background...I could listen for hours.....

      Not so much for our cats.
      Especially when it's raining Cats and Dogs
      Signature

      Marriage, For The Best Arguments

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11610669].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JPs copy
      Hmmmm *says the guy with "Rain Sounds" as a Spotify playlist*
      Signature

      John Peters | Content Marketing / Email Specialist
      Latest post: Who the hell is on LinkedIn these days anyways?

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11610711].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spartan14
    You are strange guys and maybe this means you are introverted .Me i like sunny weather all day long and it makes me happy when i see the sun on sky
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11610631].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jeffery
      Originally Posted by spartan14 View Post

      You are strange guys and maybe this means you are introverted .Me i like sunny weather all day long and it makes me happy when i see the sun on sky

      Yikes, if I ever saw the sun on the sky I wouldn't be happy. Maybe I am strange and introverted?
      Signature
      W A R N I N G - S P O I L E R - A L E R T
      The Best Source of Free Traffic is in This Very Forum.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11610679].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
        Originally Posted by Jeffery View Post

        Yikes, if I ever saw the sun on the sky I wouldn't be happy. Maybe I am strange and introverted?
        It would lend a bit of credibility to the Flat Earthers
        Signature

        Marriage, For The Best Arguments

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11610703].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author myob
    I like to watch smoke billowing across the sky at sunset with its hues of red and ribbons of orange dancing just above the distant horizon. The ambiance of sirens wailing in the background and the roar of helicopters dropping loads of bright shimmering red dye over carpets of green forest gets me all fired up.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11610639].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeffery
    Originally Posted by spartan14 View Post

    You are strange guys and maybe this means you are introverted .Me i like sunny weather all day long and it makes me happy when i see the sun on sky
    Originally Posted by Jeffery View Post

    Yikes, if I ever saw the sun on the sky I wouldn't be happy. Maybe I am strange and introverted?
    Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

    It would lend a bit of credibility to the Flat Earthers

    Uh ha, a strange and introverted Flat Earther. Makes perfect sense!
    Signature
    W A R N I N G - S P O I L E R - A L E R T
    The Best Source of Free Traffic is in This Very Forum.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11610719].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics