My Father Died Today..

65 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
My Father Daniel Elijah Morgan, died in his sleep last night. He was in his eighties ( I know it's remiss of me not to know how old he was - It's one of those things I was getting around to asking ).

He'd had a stroke months ago, and was having kidney dialysis. The hospital called my sister as he failed to make his appointment. She had the sad task of finding him.

I loved him, he did some good things and some bad things but I loved him, and wish I spent more time with him, as I had to move far from where he lived.

I am so pleased that last night I spoke to him for the last time, but I said "I love You Daddy". So pleased

Life goes on and have to see what happens next week as I am executor of the will with my sister.

Warriors, if you love someone, anyone - Tell them you love them! They are not going to die tomorrow, but when someone goes away and you don't get a chance to say "I love You" or "Goodbye" unexpectedly, that can be the hardest thing. I didn't know it last night but at least I got to say goodbye. We were even talking afterward about having him come to us for Christmas.

Got to go now, but thanks for stopping by.

God Bless

Just wanted to get it off my chest. I am happy in myself, it's just that it was sooner than expected.

Brian
No sympathy - Let's celebrate life with the ones we love

L8R
#death in family #father #sadness
  • Profile picture of the author write-stuff
    My best wishes to you and your family, Brian.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[150916].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lilmechante01
      Brian,
      My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I completely agree with you, that although it is sad to lose someone you love, we should celebrate the time we were able to share with them.

      I have a saying that I remember...always take the time tell those you care about that you love them when you get the moment to because there is no guarantee that you will get a moment to again. Even though I try to make it a point to tell my family and friends I love them, it also made me realize that it had been awhile since I had told my mom and dad that I love them, even though I talk to them frequently. Then, I ended up sitting listening to a fatherly lecture but at the end of the call my dad told me thank you for calling and telling him I love him.

      Bless you Brian, and thank you for sharing.
      bj
      Signature
      I CHOOSE to re-create MYSELF anew every single moment and experience the GRANDEST VERSION of the GREATEST VISION I have about WHO I AM!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151049].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Hackbridge
        Originally Posted by lilmechante01 View Post

        Brian,
        My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I completely agree with you, that although it is sad to lose someone you love, we should celebrate the time we were able to share with them.

        I have a saying that I remember...always take the time tell those you care about that you love them when you get the moment to because there is no guarantee that you will get a moment to again. Even though I try to make it a point to tell my family and friends I love them, it also made me realize that it had been awhile since I had told my mom and dad that I love them, even though I talk to them frequently. Then, I ended up sitting listening to a fatherly lecture but at the end of the call my dad told me thank you for calling and telling him I love him.

        Bless you Brian, and thank you for sharing.
        bj
        God Bless You. Thank you for your prayers, so much appreciated.

        Brian
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151442].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Hackbridge
          Patrician, Sal & Kim

          Thank you so much for your kind words.

          Brian
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151446].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author ThomM
            I too am sorry for your lose, Brian.
            It sounds like you have the right attitude and strength to get through this.
            They say we are a reflection of our parents. From what I have seen of you on this forum, I believe your father was a good man.
            Signature

            Life: Nature's way of keeping meat fresh
            Getting old ain't for sissy's
            As you are I was, as I am you will be
            You can't fix stupid, but you can always out smart it.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151459].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Hackbridge
              Originally Posted by ThomM View Post

              I too am sorry for your lose, Brian.
              It sounds like you have the right attitude and strength to get through this.
              They say we are a reflection of our parents. From what I have seen of you on this forum, I believe your father was a good man.
              You are too kind. I very much appreciate what you said.

              Thank You so much

              Brian
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151623].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Brian
    I'm sorry about your loss. I'm sure your father is happy to hear you love him.

    Much respect,
    Mark
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151007].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hackbridge
      Originally Posted by Mark Brian View Post

      I'm sorry about your loss. I'm sure your father is happy to hear you love him.

      Much respect,
      Mark
      Thank You, I'm so glad I got to tell him before he passed away.

      Brian
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151014].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Phnx
    Aww mate sorry to hear that. Losing a parent is hard no matter how old you are. Watching them get old and frail and knowing that time grows short can be hard to deal with. But you got to say you loved him! That'll make you feel so much better. I think there'd be nothing worse than missing the chance and wishing if only...

    It'll be tough with Christmas around the corner - it'll really hit you that there is a big place missing in the family get together. You'll cope though, and you've got years of memories to help you through.

    Make him proud of you.
    Signature
    In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

    Easy Weight Loss
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151024].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Doran Roggio
    I am sorry for your loss Brian. Losing a parent is never easy because it is so final. I lost my father two years ago to lung cancer. He was 81. I still miss him very much. Like you, I did get the chance to tell him how much I loved him before he died. I will share with you a poem that brings me comfort and as you say celebrates life.

    I Did Not Die
    Do not stand on my grave and weep
    I am not there I do not sleep.
    I am a thousand winds that blow
    I am the diamond glints in the snow
    I am the sunlight on ripened grain
    I am a gentle Autumns rain
    When you awaken in the morning hush
    I am the swift uplifting rush
    I am the birds in circled flight
    I am the soft stars that shine at night
    So do not stand on my grave and cry
    I am not there.... I did not die
    Signature

    Custom Articles for Your Niche, and Ghostwriting Services
    thewittypen.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151038].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hackbridge
      Originally Posted by Doran Roggio View Post

      I am sorry for your loss Brian. Losing a parent is never easy because it is so final. I lost my father two years ago to lung cancer. He was 81. I still miss him very much. Like you, I did get the chance to tell him how much I loved him before he died. I will share with you a poem that brings me comfort and as you say celebrates life.

      I Did Not Die
      Do not stand on my grave and weep
      I am not there I do not sleep.
      I am a thousand winds that blow
      I am the diamond glints in the snow
      I am the sunlight on ripened grain
      I am a gentle Autumns rain
      When you awaken in the morning hush
      I am the swift uplifting rush
      I am the birds in circled flight
      I am the soft stars that shine at night
      So do not stand on my grave and cry
      I am not there.... I did not die
      Thank You so much.

      My wife asked me how I was? I said there's nothing I can do. We have a young family and life has to go on. I am sad, and I will cry again but I'm doing all I can for my family now.

      Thank You again.

      Brian
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151069].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Patrician
    My prayers and condolences are with you and your family, Brian.

    He is free now, and that is cause for joy and celebration.

    Take care.

    Patricia
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151094].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author HeySal
      Strength and Peace to you and yours Brian.

      It is not an end but a temporary parting.
      You will see him again on the other side
      of the divide.
      But not just yet.........
      Signature

      Sal
      When the Roads and Paths end, learn to guide yourself through the wilderness
      Beyond the Path

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151105].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KimW
    I's sorry to hear about your loss, but I am glad you got to both speak to him and tell him you love him.
    Signature

    Read A Post.
    Subscribe to a Newsletter
    KimWinfrey.Com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151156].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pete223
    Hi Brian,

    My sympathies are with you and
    your family...

    Kindest Regards, Pete
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151453].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kurt
    Hang in there Brian...

    I wish someone could write the words that would make you feel better, but that just isn't possible. Just try to realize, that with time the pain will become more bearable.

    I'm truly sorry I don't have a remedy for your pain...
    Signature
    Serious about Print on Demand? Discover how YOU can join my FREE exclusive secret alliance
    Plus how to get my Print on Demand Treasure Maps for FREE
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151468].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hackbridge
      Originally Posted by Kurt View Post

      Hang in there Brian...

      I wish someone could write the words that would make you feel better, but that just isn't possible. Just try to realize, that with time the pain will become more bearable.

      I'm truly sorry I don't have a remedy for your pain...
      Thank You Kurt.

      I'm feeling the loss again reading your words. I will miss talking to him most I think? Even though we were far away, I could talk to him.

      He got his laptop working recently, and my sister said he looked really pleased, because he could get back online. That was yesterday.

      I don't believe to talking to people who have passed away, but I'm savouring the good memories

      Thanks Kurt

      Brian
      (1am here now - Thanks to everyone. It has been so helpful for me. Very healing)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151628].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andres
    My condolences to you and your family.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151604].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hackbridge
      Originally Posted by Andres View Post

      My condolences to you and your family.
      Thank You so much. Thanks for taking the time.

      I was worried people would say it was a marketing ploy, but thank you to all the Warriors for your kind thoughts.

      Brian
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151630].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kerry Finch
        Brian,
        I just read your post and am sorry for your loss. If its any consolation - your words inspired me to walk away from this computer and go visit my parents, both of whom are in their eighties too.

        Helped a bit in the garden, found the missing screw for dad's glasses and mended them, took a cake, had a cup of tea. It was too easy.

        Thank you and God bless.
        Kerry
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151643].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Hackbridge
          Originally Posted by Kerry Finch View Post

          Brian,
          I just read your post and am sorry for your loss. If its any consolation - your words inspired me to walk away from this computer and go visit my parents, both of whom are in their eighties too.

          Helped a bit in the garden, found the missing screw for dad's glasses and mended them, took a cake, had a cup of tea. It was too easy.

          Thank you and God bless.
          Kerry
          That is so awesome. Bless You! And thank you, it's a blessing to hear that

          Brian
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151683].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WilsonA
    My condolences to you and your family Brian.

    Wilson
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151688].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TimPhelan
      Sorry to hear that Brian.

      I wish you well and thanks for the advice.
      I think I will call my mom now who is also in her 80s.

      Tim
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151710].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author myob
        I am sorry to hear about your loss. But thank you for sharing what many take for granted. Indeed, celebrate life with those we love, and cherish the memories of those we lose.
        Signature
        “If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” – Isaac Newton
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151738].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Hackbridge
          Originally Posted by myob View Post

          I am sorry to hear about your loss. But thank you for sharing what many take for granted. Indeed, celebrate life with those we love, and cherish the memories of those we lose.
          Thank you for your kind words.

          My family are very touched by all of the kind comments.

          God Bless

          Brian
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152552].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Hackbridge
        Originally Posted by TimPhelan View Post

        Sorry to hear that Brian.

        I wish you well and thanks for the advice.
        I think I will call my mom now who is also in her 80s.

        Tim
        Thank You Tim, it is so encouaging to hear that people like you are taking the time to contact loved ones. It is a blessing me so much.

        Thanks again.

        Brian
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152548].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hackbridge
      Originally Posted by Wilson Agbeyegbe View Post

      My condolences to you and your family Brian.

      Wilson
      Thank You Wilson
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152459].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Diana Lane
    It's been nearly eighteen years since my Dad died. I think what got me through the worst of it was the thought that it only hurt so much because I was so lucky to have known him, and that I hurt so that he didn't have to anymore.

    I once heard somewhere that no one ever really dies until the last person that can remember them is gone. There's a little part of them that's with you always. I still miss my Dad, but mostly I smile when I think of him now. So many daft memories.

    I hope the days get easier for you soon. Take care of you and yours.
    Signature

    Plot short fiction, long fiction, even outline non-fiction * Edit the question prompts to suit your genre * Easily export text and image files for use with your word processor or Scrivener.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[151790].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hackbridge
      Originally Posted by astracadia View Post

      It's been nearly eighteen years since my Dad died. I think what got me through the worst of it was the thought that it only hurt so much because I was so lucky to have known him, and that I hurt so that he didn't have to anymore.

      I once heard somewhere that no one ever really dies until the last person that can remember them is gone. There's a little part of them that's with you always. I still miss my Dad, but mostly I smile when I think of him now. So many daft memories.

      I hope the days get easier for you soon. Take care of you and yours.
      Thanks very much. Memories are so great, and that's what is important at this time

      Thanks again and God Bless

      Brian
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152789].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author derekwong28
    I am sorry to hear about your loss, may you and you family recover from this quickly as your father would have wished.

    -Derek
    Signature

    Do not get between a wombat and a chocolate biscuit; you will regret it dearly!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152151].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hackbridge
      Originally Posted by derekwong28 View Post

      I am sorry to hear about your loss, may you and you family recover from this quickly as your father would have wished.

      -Derek
      We are doing a lot better thanks. Taking everything into perspective life goes on, and having a young family we can't rest on our laurels. We have to take care of the living

      God Bless and thanks for taking the time to post.

      Brian
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152799].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author neiljeni
    Hey, sorry to here about your dad. You need to be strong, that would keep your dad in peace, wherever he is.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152158].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author acreativetouch
    Brian,

    You told your father the most important thing in life.....I love you. My heart and prayers are with you and your family.

    dorothy
    Signature

    Dorothy Carlson
    Phoenix Natural Health

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152246].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hackbridge
      Originally Posted by acreativetouch View Post

      Brian,

      You told your father the most important thing in life.....I love you. My heart and prayers are with you and your family.

      dorothy
      Thank you so much Dorothy, esp for the prayers. Bless You.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[153649].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DougBarger
    Hey Brian,

    Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted.
    My prayer that the peace of God Himself who passes understanding fill you completely with his peace and keep you in His tender loving favor, kindnesses, mercy, care, love and grace until the day when you are united with your father once again in glory eternal never to be separated from each other or God's love again in Jesus' name amen.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152259].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Oosha
    Sorry to hear about your father, Brian.

    It is the nature of things. All of us know that this loss will come one day, but, still, we are never ready. Your father has lived his life and took care of his family, now time for him to get some peace.

    You should be glad you were able to tell him that you love him. He now lives in you.

    Sincere condolences to you and your family.
    Signature

    I believe in taking the time to do something right, the first time. Need Content? Get in touch.

    WSO: Insane CPA Cash Flow - KILLER CPA techniques.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152288].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John M Kane
    Sorry for your loss Brian.

    John
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152559].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vorales
    Originally Posted by Hackbridge View Post

    My Father Daniel Elijah Morgan, died in his sleep last night. He was in his eighties ( I know it's remiss of me not to know how old he was - It's one of those things I was getting around to asking ).

    He'd had a stroke months ago, and was having kidney dialysis. The hospital called my sister as he failed to make his appointment. She had the sad task of finding him.

    I loved him, he did some good things and some bad things but I loved him, and wish I spent more time with him, as I had to move far from where he lived.

    I am so pleased that last night I spoke to him for the last time, but I said "I love You Daddy". So pleased

    Life goes on and have to see what happens next week as I am executor of the will with my sister.

    Warriors, if you love someone, anyone - Tell them you love them! They are not going to die tomorrow, but when someone goes away and you don't get a chance to say "I love You" or "Goodbye" unexpectedly, that can be the hardest thing. I didn't know it last night but at least I got to say goodbye. We were even talking afterward about having him come to us for Christmas.

    Got to go now, but thanks for stopping by.

    God Bless

    Just wanted to get it off my chest. I am happy in myself, it's just that it was sooner than expected.

    Brian
    No sympathy - Let's celebrate life with the ones we love

    L8R

    Hi Brian,

    I am sorry to hear that. My condolences for you and your family. You have done your job as a son by loving him. He will be one of the happiest father to have you as his son.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152578].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Guy Horton
      Brian,

      I'm sorry to hear of your loss, it's great that you were able to express your feelings with him.
      There are many times we are not able to do this, I'm really glad you could.

      Your strength, will guide you and family through these difficult times.

      Take care,
      Guy
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152628].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hackbridge
      Originally Posted by vorales View Post

      Hi Brian,

      I am sorry to hear that. My condolences for you and your family. You have done your job as a son by loving him. He will be one of the happiest father to have you as his son.
      I hope I did the best I could. I'm not beating myself up, cus I could have done more, but I've done all I can and now the best thing I can do is honour his last wishes.

      Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[153766].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dave Patterson
    Brian...

    Been trying to respond to this since yesterday and kept finding myself picturing my Dads favorite chair under his favorite shade tree in his backyard and then getting lost in my head in the hours and hours of conversations we had over the years...until he passed away in February of this year.

    The stillness of the yard and the empty chair are still a little tough for me but the GREAT memories and the love he showed his family are as alive as ever...

    The bad experiences and memories? Well...they're just not important anymore...

    Peace to you and yours...!

    -Dave
    Signature
    Professional Googler
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[152603].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hackbridge
      Originally Posted by Dave Patterson View Post

      Brian...

      Been trying to respond to this since yesterday and kept finding myself picturing my Dads favorite chair under his favorite shade tree in his backyard and then getting lost in my head in the hours and hours of conversations we had over the years...until he passed away in February of this year.

      The stillness of the yard and the empty chair are still a little tough for me but the GREAT memories and the love he showed his family are as alive as ever...

      The bad experiences and memories? Well...they're just not important anymore...

      Peace to you and yours...!

      -Dave
      Dave you so touched a cord in me with what you said. I could picture a tree and chair and imagine the two of you talking together - What a blessing your Dad must have been to you. What fantastic memories you must have of him still.

      You said it! "Bad experiences and memories?" Not important.

      Thanks again.

      Brian
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[153752].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bendiggs
    My deepest condolences to you and you family. I have yet to lose any of my parents, but my grandmother passed away in April. She was the first immediate family member that I have lost and I have never felt such heart break. You have my sympathy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[153064].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Asher
    Hi Brian,

    Sorry to hear of your loss but I'm happy for you that you made your
    peace with him and he with you.

    I'm very much of a family guy as well and even though I can't say
    that I understand how you feel about losing a loved one, I do want
    to wish you all the best in the coming days when you become a
    father yourself.

    God bless.

    Asher
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[153073].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rick McCombs
    Brian, I too am sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family.

    The loss of a father is hard. I know because my father died when I was 37 and I still regret not saying some of the things I wanted to tell him.

    You done a good thing when you told him you loved him. Bless you.
    Signature

    \"Person who say something cannot be done, should not interrupt person doing it.\"

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[153747].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hackbridge
      Originally Posted by Rick McCombs View Post

      Brian, I too am sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family.

      The loss of a father is hard. I know because my father died when I was 37 and I still regret not saying some of the things I wanted to tell him.

      You done a good thing when you told him you loved him. Bless you.
      Bless You Rick, thanks for taking the time out to say what you did. I really appreciate it.

      God Bless You and Yours - Always!

      Brian
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[153756].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RhondaM
      My condolences go out to you and your family Brian.

      Stay strong and positive, knowing that you have the love and support of friends, family members and fellow warriors should you ever need it.

      I lost my step dad (more of a dad to me) 2 years ago and it did not hit me straight away, but with good people around me to turn to when I needed it, it helped me get through.

      Positive thoughts, strength and love being sent to you and your family from here in Brum...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[173617].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yaz8888
    sorry about your dad. Make him proud
    Signature

    Latest alternatives to Leather Gym Gloves

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[156353].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DanielKemp
    Good post Brian. I am glad that you got to tell your father that you loved him before he moved on.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[156501].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hackbridge
      Originally Posted by DanielKemp View Post

      Good post Brian. I am glad that you got to tell your father that you loved him before he moved on.
      Daniel, thanks for the heads up! Really appreciate that

      Funeral date is set, so there's going to be much to do of course. We relatively okay, we'll see how things go on the day

      Cheers

      Brian
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[173527].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author DanielKemp
        Originally Posted by Hackbridge View Post

        Daniel, thanks for the heads up! Really appreciate that

        Funeral date is set, so there's going to be much to do of course. We relatively okay, we'll see how things go on the day

        Cheers

        Brian
        You are welcome Hackbridge.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[175063].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author XFactor
    Originally Posted by Hackbridge View Post

    My Father Daniel Elijah Morgan, died in his sleep last night. He was in his eighties ( I know it's remiss of me not to know how old he was - It's one of those things I was getting around to asking ).

    He'd had a stroke months ago, and was having kidney dialysis. The hospital called my sister as he failed to make his appointment. She had the sad task of finding him.

    I loved him, he did some good things and some bad things but I loved him, and wish I spent more time with him, as I had to move far from where he lived.

    I am so pleased that last night I spoke to him for the last time, but I said "I love You Daddy". So pleased

    Life goes on and have to see what happens next week as I am executor of the will with my sister.

    Warriors, if you love someone, anyone - Tell them you love them! They are not going to die tomorrow, but when someone goes away and you don't get a chance to say "I love You" or "Goodbye" unexpectedly, that can be the hardest thing. I didn't know it last night but at least I got to say goodbye. We were even talking afterward about having him come to us for Christmas.

    Got to go now, but thanks for stopping by.

    God Bless

    Just wanted to get it off my chest. I am happy in myself, it's just that it was sooner than expected.

    Brian
    No sympathy - Let's celebrate life with the ones we love

    L8R
    Good Tribute post, and blessings to your Dad.

    My Dad also passed about 6 years ago. He was only 46.

    He was the only person I ever really looked up to.

    - John
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[174904].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aging
    I'm so sorry to hear that. I lost my mother 2 years ago and all I can tell you is that the pain eases with time - it's really true. Take comfort in the fact that you said "I love you".
    Signature
    Anti Aging Tips www.aginghints.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[175177].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aidams
    Hi Brian,

    My sympathies are with you and your family...be strong.

    Kindest Regards,
    Aida
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[175193].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author OMC
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[176502].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author truby
      Hello Brian, I send my love and prayers to you and your Family. You are so right about telling your love ones that you love them.

      My Father died when I was in the Military overseas. I wouldn't come home for leave because i didn't want to make that long trip. 5 yrs. later my Father died and I realized that I hadn't talked with him nor say to him that I love him. He was very proud of me too!
      Untill this day..22yrs. later- it still eats me up when I think about it.

      Be blessed,
      Truby
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[176567].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DirectoryKing
    My heart goes out to you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[176831].message }}

Trending Topics