'Golden Radio Voice' Guy Enters Rehab - LOL {Still a junkie}

25 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
So like I stated in the last thread, this guys a joke... and a lair.

I'm sorry you guys all fell for his sob story and preached that he deserved a 2nd chance because he's been clean for 2 years!!

Well guess what... he lied... go figure..

He had an interview with Dr. Phil and admitted and he hasn't been clean for 2 years: Ted Williams to enter rehab today - USATODAY.com

Before that he got held up by the LAPD for an altercation with his daughter: Ted Williams Detained by Los Angeles Police

They said he has been "Acting weird" these past few days... you want to know why?

It's called withdrawals LOL!

Just wanted to let you guys knows you was wrong and I was right.

P.S. Only reason he is doing rehab is because Dr. Phil probably tried to talk him into it and the camera made him nervous... doubt he will go through with it.

Damn, there I go judging again.
  • Profile picture of the author FreeWallpapers
    Is this the bum guy that got a job? Same guy?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3173531].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
    Originally Posted by korypearman View Post

    <snip>

    It's called withdrawals LOL!

    Just wanted to let you guys knows you was wrong and I was right.<snip>
    Congratulations. "LOL"?
    Signature

    Project HERE.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3173826].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jasdon
    Originally Posted by korypearman View Post

    So like I stated in the last thread, this guys a joke... and a lair.

    I'm sorry you guys all fell for his sob story and preached that he deserved a 2nd chance because he's been clean for 2 years!!

    Well guess what... he lied... go figure..

    He had an interview with Dr. Phil and admitted and he hasn't been clean for 2 years: Ted Williams to enter rehab today - USATODAY.com

    Before that he got held up by the LAPD for an altercation with his daughter: Ted Williams Detained by Los Angeles Police

    They said he has been "Acting weird" these past few days... you want to know why?

    It's called withdrawals LOL!

    Just wanted to let you guys knows you was wrong and I was right.

    P.S. Only reason he is doing rehab is because Dr. Phil probably tried to talk him into it and the camera made him nervous... doubt he will go through with it.

    Damn, there I go judging again.
    It must be nice to be perfect.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3174084].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author glchandler
      Re: 'Golden Radio Voice' Guy Enters Rehab - LOL {Still a junkie}
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by korypearman
      So like I stated in the last thread, this guys a joke... and a lair.

      I'm sorry you guys all fell for his sob story and preached that he deserved a 2nd chance because he's been clean for 2 years!!

      Well guess what... he lied... go figure..

      He had an interview with Dr. Phil and admitted and he hasn't been clean for 2 years: Ted Williams to enter rehab today - USATODAY.com

      Before that he got held up by the LAPD for an altercation with his daughter: Ted Williams Detained by Los Angeles Police

      They said he has been "Acting weird" these past few days... you want to know why?

      It's called withdrawals LOL!

      Just wanted to let you guys knows you was wrong and I was right.

      P.S. Only reason he is doing rehab is because Dr. Phil probably tried to talk him into it and the camera made him nervous... doubt he will go through with it.

      Damn, there I go judging again.
      It must be nice to be perfect.
      Yeah....but it would be almost 'perfect' if he was 'nice'!
      Signature

      There is never a BAD time to help those living with lousy kidneys!
      http://funds.gofundme.com/1oh40


      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3174427].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bill Farnham
    Originally Posted by korypearman View Post

    Just wanted to let you guys knows you was wrong and I was right.

    Damn, there I go judging again.
    Here's how it works...when you point your finger at someone you end up pointing three fingers back at yourself.

    Sometimes you end up paying a higher price for that act than you bargined for.

    Not pointing any fingers here, just sayin'...
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3174579].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lazy
      Originally Posted by Bill Farnham View Post

      Here's how it works...when you point your finger at someone you end up pointing three fingers back at yourself.

      Sometimes you end up paying a higher price for that act than you bargined for.

      Not pointing any fingers here, just sayin'...
      That's why I always point with my whole hand. It looks weird, but I feel better about myself.
      Signature
      WARRIORS ONLY: Get up to 100,000 verified high PR backlinks as soon as tomorrow! RAVE REVIEWS!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3175331].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TimPhelan
        It still was a good story even if he was drinking every day. I bet the rehab will help him and he keeps his new jobs.
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3175411].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lou Diamond
    Hello,
    why are you laughing at and taking pleasure of someones downfall, anyone that would do this is a very sick person.
    Give me a break will ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Signature

    Something new soon.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3175308].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zentech
    Bizarre thread. Why would someone revel in another person's misfortune? I'm guessing the OP either secretly or openly hates the homeless. A thread like this doesn't make sense otherwise.

    What wrong with the guy going to rehab for a substance abuse problem, anyway? It's a big shocker if he relapses when suddenly confronted by fame? I'd call that expected, personally.

    And to think, just the other day I was thinking to myself how surprised I was to find no anti-homeless sentiment on WF in threads discussing this. Oh well, scratch that, I guess.
    Signature
    * Stupid Offer: Killer Sales Letters ***$897*** Just For Warriors. Ethical Clients & Legit Products Only. *
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3175690].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KimW
    "Bizarre thread. Why would someone revel in another person's misfortune? I'm guessing the OP either secretly or openly hates the homeless. A thread like this doesn't make sense otherwise"

    This thread makes sense because its a response to/continuation of a thread the OP was posting in a few days ago that got deleted.

    This just proves the we were right about the OP.
    Sad (lol?)
    Signature

    Read A Post.
    Subscribe to a Newsletter
    KimWinfrey.Com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3175806].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gekko2.0
    Going back to rehab is probably the best thing he could do...hopefully the events of the last few weeks will give him a reason to stay clean once he gets out
    Signature

    Increasing Conversions Is Kinda My Thing.....PM Me If You Are Interested In Doubling Your Conversion Rate

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3175990].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jasdon
    Originally Posted by korypearman View Post


    Just wanted to let you guys knows you was wrong and I was right.

    Great grammer there Sparky!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3176052].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alan Petersen
    He already had a successful career as a voice over guy 10-20 years ago and he lost it all because of drugs and alcohol.

    His family has been trying to reach him for years but he shut them out because of drugs and alcohol.

    Addiction is a bitch. Instant fame and fortune can trigger relapse just as bad as the "bad times". Did he lie about being sober for 2 years? I guess. Dunno. I don't watch Dr. Phil didn't click on the link but who cares. I was still pulling for him. I still am.

    So instead of being all giddy that you were "right" why not pull for the guy? Maybe this time rehab will work for him. At 53 yrs old his time living on the streets is running out.

    Whenever someone is built up, people take pleasure in their downfall. I guess if ends back in a tent under a freeway overpass, panhandling, and committing petty theft to survive. you'll throw a party to celebrate.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3176396].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author WD Mino
      Kory man what is with you.
      Do you not understand that people watch and read. Didn't I already tell you this stuff hurts you man whether you make money on the forum or not?

      Man alive whether Ted has relapsed or not is far from the bigger issue of your attitude towards people in general
      be wise my friend this is not doing you any favors and it certainly does not prove anyone wrong who says everyone deserves a second chance. You had yours Kory
      -Will
      Signature

      "As a man thinks in his heart so is he-Proverbs 23:7"
      Coming Soon http://graphicsdon.com

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3177135].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webpromotions
      Originally Posted by Alan Petersen View Post

      He already had a successful career as a voice over guy 10-20 years ago and he lost it all because of drugs and alcohol.

      His family has been trying to reach him for years but he shut them out because of drugs and alcohol.

      Addiction is a bitch. Instant fame and fortune can trigger relapse just as bad as the "bad times". Did he lie about being sober for 2 years? I guess. Dunno. I don't watch Dr. Phil didn't click on the link but who cares. I was still pulling for him. I still am.

      So instead of being all giddy that you were "right" why not pull for the guy? Maybe this time rehab will work for him. At 53 yrs old his time living on the streets is running out.

      Whenever someone is built up, people take pleasure in their downfall. I guess if ends back in a tent under a freeway overpass, panhandling, and committing petty theft to survive. you'll throw a party to celebrate.
      I understand your point, but the reason to not 'pull for the guy' is because he hasn't been honest.

      Isn't that like one of the first 'steps' for rehab?

      From what I've read, he hasn't even been honest about how many kids he has. The last 'official' count I've read is 9, and that doesn't include the ones he doesn't know about or doesn't remember.

      Sorry, but if you put 9+ kids on the street with no father and support, you don't get my sympathy.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3177639].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
        Originally Posted by Doug English View Post

        I understand your point, but the reason to not 'pull for the guy' is because he hasn't been honest.

        Isn't that like one of the first 'steps' for rehab?

        From what I've read, he hasn't even been honest about how many kids he has. The last 'official' count I've read is 9, and that doesn't include the ones he doesn't know about or doesn't remember.

        Sorry, but if you put 9+ kids on the street with no father and support, you don't get my sympathy.
        You make a legitimate point, in sharp contrast to the person who vindictively started this thread and expressed joy at another's misfortune. His problem with drugs seems to be the major reason that his marriage fell apart before he lost it all, couldn't financially support his kids, and became homeless. I think the first step to rehab is admitting a problem and getting started.
        Signature

        Project HERE.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3177725].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Lazy
          Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post

          You make a legitimate point, in sharp contrast to the person who vindictively started this thread and expressed joy at another's misfortune. His problem with drugs seems to be the major reason that his marriage fell apart before he lost it all, couldn't financially support his kids, and became homeless. I think the first step to rehab is admitting a problem and getting started.
          It most certainly is. It takes a lot of character to admit that you have a problem. I used to have a pretty bad drinking problem, and it took help that was beyond me to get it under control.
          Signature
          WARRIORS ONLY: Get up to 100,000 verified high PR backlinks as soon as tomorrow! RAVE REVIEWS!

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3177752].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Bill Farnham
        Originally Posted by Doug English View Post

        I understand your point, but the reason to not 'pull for the guy' is because he hasn't been honest.
        Let's see...he's been on the streets for 10 years (so we've been told) and now because we've been made aware of his presence he's supposed to live up to our expectations?

        Perhaps our expectations, albeit fostered by the lame stream media, should be tempered a bit.

        Zero to perfection in 60 seconds may be a little too much to ask.

        He seems like a guy we could pull for without giving up our place at the head of the table.
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3177770].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lou Diamond
    Hello,
    I agree with you WD Mino I would never do any business with anyone that had such a negative attitude towards other people, I will not be clicking on his sig.
    Signature

    Something new soon.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3177179].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lazy
      Originally Posted by Lou Diamond View Post

      Hello,
      I agree with you WD Mino I would never do any business with anyone that had such a negative attitude towards other people, I will not be clicking on his sig.
      I just gotta ask, is there any relation to the other Lou Diamond?

      And where on LI are you? I used to live in Lynbrook
      Signature
      WARRIORS ONLY: Get up to 100,000 verified high PR backlinks as soon as tomorrow! RAVE REVIEWS!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3177192].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author WD Mino
      Originally Posted by Lou Diamond View Post

      Hello,
      I agree with you WD Mino I would never do any business with anyone that had such a negative attitude towards other people, I will not be clicking on his sig.
      Hi Lou,
      Being a respected warrior I suppose that is more than enough evidence of what I say

      It really baffles me why anyone would do this to themselves but it is too bad

      I mean no ill will to Kory but we dealt with this so much the thread ended up being deleted now it is started again and the stupidest thing is that it doesn't prove anything I will never stop believing people deserve to have a second chance.

      Too bad that Ted has relapsed but who cares really he is a human being and this stuff even though it is good probably scared the daylights out of him so he went to what he knew would make him feel comfortable. not that it was right but it certainly doesn't take away from the fact people deserve to be able to live in spite of their short comings
      -Will
      Signature

      "As a man thinks in his heart so is he-Proverbs 23:7"
      Coming Soon http://graphicsdon.com

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3177202].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
      Originally Posted by Lou Diamond View Post

      Hello,
      I agree with you WD Mino I would never do any business with anyone that had such a negative attitude towards other people, I will not be clicking on his sig.
      I sure wouldn't recommend him to any film or TV production companies (and I do have some connections in those arenas).
      Signature

      Project HERE.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3177241].message }}

Trending Topics