Which Hollywood Actress Is A Cannibal?

29 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
If news came out that a Hollywood actress is a cannibal, which actress would you most likely suspect it would be?
  • Profile picture of the author DireStraits
    Probably Angelina Jolie: I know her and Billy Bob Thornton used to drink one another's blood ... :confused:

    But then it could be Jodie Foster - she did get quite close to Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the lambs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3210004].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kysersoze
    I would have also said Angelina Jolie. I still don't get what the big deal is with her. All my friends think she is hot. I personally think she is dirty looking and doesn't have a nice body at all just big boobs and huge lips!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3210478].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 82ana
    Angelina Jolie, for me too. There is just something not normal about the woman. She is beautiful though, I don't know how... maybe they roll her in gold and diamond dust up in holly-weird.

    But there are a lot of others that come just as close. (e.g. Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz, Demi Moore ... )
    Signature
    Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to.

    Healthy Aging
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3211038].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author garyv
      I'm gonna have to go with Raquel Welch. She'll announce that it's her secret to looking so young. It will spur a cannibalism craze among homely women, and she'll be credited with single-handedly resolving the world population crisis.

      However, the world will be left with a large population of homely women, and a large chain of Chinese restaurants.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3212106].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Eview
        I bet it is Angelina Jolie. She is too pretty to be a normal human.

        Cheers
        Luke
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3212983].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author myob
      Originally Posted by 82ana View Post

      Angelina Jolie, for me too. There is just something not normal about the woman. She is beautiful though, I don't know how... maybe they roll her in gold and diamond dust up in holly-weird.

      But there are a lot of others that come just as close. (e.g. Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz, Demi Moore ... )
      They all can just bite me.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3213141].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
        Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post

        If news came out that a Hollywood actress is a cannibal, which actress would you most likely suspect it would be?
        Where do you get these ideas? lol


        I'd go with Rosie O'Donnell. She seems to be into everything that isn't right.
        Signature

        Just when you think you've got it all figured out, someone changes the rules.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3213343].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Oksa
    I think Portia de Rossi already is.



    ~M~
    Signature

    "Ich bin en fuego!"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3213054].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author samkak
    Angelina Jolie,top contender...lol
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3219107].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HeySal
    Angela Jolie for sure. She's beautiful - but she doesn't have one warm blood cell in her body.
    Signature

    Sal
    When the Roads and Paths end, learn to guide yourself through the wilderness
    Beyond the Path

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3220442].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Patrician
    Poor Angelina - her very bad and stupid decision to double her lip size has made her into a vampire image. (top lip bigger than bottom lip unlike in nature)

    ... now she needs bigger teeth to live up to the implications.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3220659].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
    I'm kind of surprised that Megan Fox, Kate Hudson, or Charlize Theron weren't mentioned.

    How about the actresses in all those vampire movies and TV shows (that I can't name since I never watch them, lol)? Aren't vampires a kind of cannibal?
    Signature

    Project HERE.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3222426].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Phoenyx
      Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post

      I'm kind of surprised that Megan Fox, Kate Hudson, or Charlize Theron weren't mentioned.

      How about the actresses in all those vampire movies and TV shows (that I can't name since I never watch them, lol)? Aren't vampires a kind of cannibal?
      Kate Bekinsale...... She's tough enough for it in underworld, But maybe not in real life?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3264002].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
    Signature

    Project HERE.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3231750].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Frank Donovan
    Hollywood Actress? Cannibal?

    Has to be...um... Shirley Eaton. :p

    Shirley Eaton's Official Website


    Frank

    EDIT: Sorry.
    Signature
    TOP TIP: To browse the forum like a Pro, select "View Classic" from the drop-down menu under your user name.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3232327].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Oksa
    Originally Posted by Ken_Caudill View Post

    Rosie O'Donnell.

    It would explain a lot.
    Looks like we're on the same page with this one, Ken.



    ~Michael
    Signature

    "Ich bin en fuego!"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3232343].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Paul Myers
    Sandra Bernhard.
    Signature
    .
    Stop by Paul's Pub - my little hangout on Facebook.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3232827].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cbgaloot
    My first bet would be Betty White.

    There's just something unnatural about her energy at that age and her sudden rise from D list to A list.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3235833].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author twmaffun
    Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post

    If news came out that a Hollywood actress is a cannibal, which actress would you most likely suspect it would be?
    Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie and Jenifer Aniston
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3263623].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EliteIM
    Megan Fox any day. But I would not mind Anne Hathaway either, kinda have a soft spot for her (Blushing)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3263891].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Arc Lewis
    I guess........
    Angelina
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3264074].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Rogers
    Angelina Jolie fighting overpopulation by eating the young of third world countries...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3266351].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rikki_Fawkes
    Megan Fox was my first thought. Not only acted as a vampire, but seems to be a real piece of work in real life, too.

    Just sayin'.
    Signature

    Learn how you can get paid writing online with NO startup money! I will help you make part-time or full-time income as a freelance writer at http://getpaidwriting.org. No previous writing experience necessary!


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3266500].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DireStraits
      Originally Posted by Rikki_Fawkes View Post

      Megan Fox was my first thought. Not only acted as a vampire, but seems to be a real piece of work in real life, too.

      Just sayin'.
      "Real piece of work".

      Whenever someone says that, it reminds me of that scene from Cliffhanger, with Sly Stallone and John Lithgow ...

      "I must say, you're a real piece of work."
      - "I must say, you're a real piece of sh*t."

      Always cracked me up, for some reason.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3266812].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rikki_Fawkes
        Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post

        "Real piece of work".

        Whenever someone says that, it reminds me of that scene from Cliffhanger, with Sly Stallone and John Lithgow ...

        "I must say, you're a real piece of work."
        - "I must say, you're a real piece of sh*t."

        Always cracked me up, for some reason.
        Haha - I liked that movie. People give Sly's non-Rocky movies a bad rap, but I love 'em.

        So are you saying I'm a piece of...?? Just askin' :p

        I'd like to think the best of Megan Fox - I really would. She seems like she has the potential to be a nice girl when I see her in Transformers. But then she says bad things about the people she works with, and I can't help but think that's less than professional.
        Signature

        Learn how you can get paid writing online with NO startup money! I will help you make part-time or full-time income as a freelance writer at http://getpaidwriting.org. No previous writing experience necessary!


        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3266827].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author DireStraits
          Originally Posted by Rikki_Fawkes View Post

          Haha - I liked that movie. People give Sly's non-Rocky movies a bad rap, but I love 'em.
          Aw, no - I like Stallone's movies. I like the one he was in about the tunnel under the Hudson River collapsing, too. I like a lot of them.

          Originally Posted by Rikki_Fawkes View Post

          So are you saying I'm a piece of...?? Just askin' :p
          Noooo, haha. Well, I wouldn't know, would I?

          Originally Posted by Rikki_Fawkes View Post

          I'd like to think the best of Megan Fox - I really would. She seems like she has the potential to be a nice girl when I see her in Transformers. But then she says bad things about the people she works with, and I can't help but think that's less than professional.
          Well, she certainly looks like she could be a bit of a nasty, b**chy woman, but I suppose one shouldn't judge from appearances alone. Though I've heard/read several negative things about her, too. :rolleyes:

          (She probably is all of the above ...)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3266943].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Rikki_Fawkes
            [QUOTE=DireStraits;3266943]Aw, no - I like Stallone's movies. I like the one he was in about the tunnel under the Hudson River collapsing, too. I like a lot of them.

            Was that "The Specialist?"
            Signature

            Learn how you can get paid writing online with NO startup money! I will help you make part-time or full-time income as a freelance writer at http://getpaidwriting.org. No previous writing experience necessary!


            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3266962].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author DireStraits
              Originally Posted by Rikki_Fawkes View Post

              Was that "The Specialist?"
              Nah; I couldn't remember the name off the top of my head before, but I just looked it up and it turns out it was called "Daylight" (1996).

              Quite good.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3266982].message }}

Trending Topics