Weapons of Mass Destruction attack on US likely by 2013

23 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
Just on Fox News...Report Says that a Bio or Nuc attack is likely by 2013 in US..


Saw it on the News...looking for a link to the story.

Sean
  • Profile picture of the author Sam I Am
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[293451].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sean A McAlister
      thanks for posting that...I had just found it.

      lol...you know I keep hearing about the world ending in 2012....but have not actually seen the story,


      Is that the one where a meteor will come crashing down on us?

      Maybe we can send Biden and Hillary up in their space suits and zap it
      Signature
      New Product Launches, Affiliate Marketplace

      Need More Sales? More Affiliates? LaunchBoards.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[293532].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Thomas
    I wouldn't worry too much about it: NBC attacks were "imminent" in 2006 too, and 2004, and in the aftermath of 9/11, and at the turn of the millenium, and in 1999 (Serbia was supposedly buying nukes on the blackmarket), and in the late 90s (stolen Russian suitcase nukes, no less), and after the first WTC bombings, and when the Soviet Union broke up (apparently, nukes were a dime a dozen back then), and all through the 80s... and 70s... and 60s... and 50s... etc. (Russian nukes were coming over the horizon any second now)

    There's ALWAYS some threat "out there". There always will be.

    Shitting your pants won't change that.

    In fact, if you shit your pants, "they" are winning.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[293576].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ken Strong
      Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

      In fact, if you shit your pants, "they" are winning.
      You're right -- this is a conspiracy by the laundry detergent companies.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[293696].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sean A McAlister
      Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

      In fact, if you shit your pants, "they" are winning.

      Lol...how true that is! I wonder if they will supply the toilet paper.
      Signature
      New Product Launches, Affiliate Marketplace

      Need More Sales? More Affiliates? LaunchBoards.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[293752].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author YiKeS
        In my opinion, USA has had a Weapon of Mass Destruction
        attack ongoing for years ... thankfully that a$$hole will be
        replaced early next year by Obama

        Quite frankly .. ya damn lucky Russia didn`t shove one up
        ya`s earlier this year for that Georgian BS ... good on Putin
        giving Dubya the middle finger ... lol ... could`ve easily been
        the index finger pushing a button just to shut him up :rolleyes:

        Christopher J.
        Signature
        AUSSIE MADE
        WSO --> HOMEPAGER <--- WSO
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[293905].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ConcordeWarrior
          There would be no such problem if the U.S. would mind their own business instead of constantly interfering in other countries affairs and launching agressive wars like they did in VietNam and Iraq. Now they want to do the same in Iran.

          Those who believe that Obama will be any different than W. are dreamers, especially with a hard line Zionist like Rahm Emanuel as his Chief of Staff and heavily corrupt Hitlery Clinton as his Secretary of State.

          People seem to forget that the U.S. is the only country so far to have launched a nuclear attack on another country (Japan) and they did it twice, in Hiroshima and worse even in Nagasaki.

          Karma has got to strike back sooner or later.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[293964].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author dean mcevoy
            Originally Posted by ConcordeWarrior View Post

            People seem to forget that the U.S. is the only country so far to have launched a nuclear attack on another country (Japan) and they did it twice, in Hiroshima and worse even in Nagasaki.

            Karma has got to strike back sooner or later.
            while i agree the U.S has a pretty negitive "manufest destiny" picture of the world, i cant say i agree with your tone.

            most of the people in the u.s are both innocent and werent even born in 1945.

            why should be suffer to pay for the acthions of a long-dead president? (who may have done the right thing)
            Signature

            hey everyone
            feel free to give me a PM, even if its just to say hi. i always reply back, accept freind requests ect.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[295584].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Dave Ryan
            Originally Posted by ConcordeWarrior View Post

            especially with a hard line Zionist like Rahm Emanuel as his Chief of Staff and heavily corrupt Hitlery Clinton as his Secretary of State.
            She's not as corrupt as you might think... at least on the scale of politicians. Politics is politics.

            Dave
            Signature
            High Volume Merchant Account - If you currently transact more than $250,000 annually in credit and debit cards you can save money by switching to Interchange-Plus Pricing with no monthly fees!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[301909].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author HeySal
            Originally Posted by ConcordeWarrior View Post

            There would be no such problem if the U.S. would mind their own business instead of constantly interfering in other countries affairs and launching agressive wars like they did in VietNam and Iraq. Now they want to do the same in Iran.

            Those who believe that Obama will be any different than W. are dreamers, especially with a hard line Zionist like Rahm Emanuel as his Chief of Staff and heavily corrupt Hitlery Clinton as his Secretary of State.

            People seem to forget that the U.S. is the only country so far to have launched a nuclear attack on another country (Japan) and they did it twice, in Hiroshima and worse even in Nagasaki.

            Karma has got to strike back sooner or later.
            Uh...don't forget Dresden Germany - we leveled that AFTER the treaty was signed. Somewhere between 100,000 and 150,000 dead there. Kurt Vonnegut (author of Slaughterhouse 5 and others) was a POW there and lived because he was underground at the time - the only people who DID live were the ones working underground at the time. For some reason that one wasn't as well publicized.....perhaps because the war was over and the peace treaty signed first - then we attacked.

            She's not as corrupt as you might think... at least on the scale of politicians. Politics is politics.
            Hummm - that's not what the Judiciary (who at one time fired her for dishonesty and corruption) has to say about her. And yeah, she actually won the honor of the number 1 position in the 2008 list of top ten corrupt politicians so she's leading the pack.
            Signature

            Sal
            When the Roads and Paths end, learn to guide yourself through the wilderness
            Beyond the Path

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[303012].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author ConcordeWarrior
              Yes Sal. Dresden was another horror story.
              :-(
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[303137].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author TimPhelan
              The main bombing of Dresdan was in February 1945. The treaties were signed in April and May.

              Originally Posted by HeySal View Post

              Uh...don't forget Dresden Germany - we leveled that AFTER the treaty was signed. Somewhere between 100,000 and 150,000 dead there.
              Signature
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[303260].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author HeySal
                Originally Posted by TimPhelan View Post

                The main bombing of Dresdan was in February 1945. The treaties were signed in April and May.
                Ah - there you go, Tim. You are right. I slipped a memory cog - Vonnegut said (I saw him speak at my college) that the war was basically over anyway, then I remembered it as formally so. Such an absolutely beautiful city to be lost for any purpose.
                Signature

                Sal
                When the Roads and Paths end, learn to guide yourself through the wilderness
                Beyond the Path

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[303913].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author gareth
              Originally Posted by HeySal View Post

              Uh...don't forget Dresden Germany - we leveled that AFTER the treaty was signed. Somewhere between 100,000 and 150,000 dead there. Kurt Vonnegut (author of Slaughterhouse 5 and others) was a POW there and lived because he was underground at the time - the only people who DID live were the ones working underground at the time. For some reason that one wasn't as well publicized.....perhaps because the war was over and the peace treaty signed first - then we attacked.

              Hummm - that's not what the Judiciary (who at one time fired her for dishonesty and corruption) has to say about her. And yeah, she actually won the honor of the number 1 position in the 2008 list of top ten corrupt politicians so she's leading the pack.
              Oh the poor little Nazi's

              Got their little botty's spanked. How terrible for them.

              At least western troops didnt go and rape them all like the russians.

              ~~//~~

              Anyway yes we won WW2 but this is WW3 we are discussing now.

              And what is going on now was obvious 20 yrs ago as soviet union was closed down and thousands of communist spies, moles, agents and commando's were still operational and infiltrated throughout the west.

              So the assymetric hand was innevitably to be played against the west. Just as the present economic climate was innevitable and predicted accurately for decades.

              The question is what kind of NBC attack will it be? and how will west respond domestically / economically and militarily.

              The easiest NBC weapons to make in a home lab are biological - these are also the most dangerous.

              Also I might add - the more scientists we train for enemy governments - the more likely they are to attack us.
              Signature
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[304212].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Thomas
                Originally Posted by gareth View Post

                Oh the poor little Nazi's

                Got their little botty's spanked. How terrible for them.
                Yeah, I hate it when starving civilian refugees moan about 1,500 degree firestorms too. Ungrateful *******s.

                (Btw, as a percentage of the population, about 3 times more Americans are members of the Republican Party than Germans were of the Nazi Party... if you say all Germans were Nazis, are all Americans Republicans?)
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[304921].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author gareth
                  Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

                  Yeah, I hate it when starving civilian refugees moan about 1,500 degree firestorms too. Ungrateful *******s.

                  (Btw, as a percentage of the population, about 3 times more Americans are members of the Republican Party than Germans were of the Nazi Party... if you say all Germans were Nazis, are all Americans Republicans?)

                  Watch it leprecaun boy - I'll infrarct your arse.

                  Again and again I'll infract it.

                  Untill it bleeds. How dare you defame the American Conservative Republican Party you smelly homosexual sock sniffer.

                  My goodness - whatever next.

                  PS: You better not infratricate me either - Bitch nipple pincher.

                  PSS: And if infratricate isnt a real word yet it bloody well should be - It sounds like one.
                  Signature
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[305875].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sam I Am
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[296815].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ConcordeWarrior
      This is just what you believe. Doesn't mean it is right.

      I hope you won't go screaming and yelling against whoever if/when a nuke hits one of the cities in your country or maybe even your own city.

      You don't send nuclear weapons on people what ever the reason may be. Karma will strike back one way or another for all the awful crimes the US has committed around the world all these years and they are still doing it now.

      Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post

      There was a good reason the United States nuked Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[302839].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Thomas
      Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post

      Remember the Bataan death march?
      Bataan had nothing to do with either the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki or the Japanese surrender. Besides, there were lots of atrocities committed by all sides, as all sides invariably do in all wars.

      Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post

      But the U.S had a weapon that would certainly make the Emperor sit up and take notice, and we used it.

      Hirohito was warned to stop or we would hit Japan again, and since our warning was not heeded we dropped 'Fat Boy' on Nagasaki three days later.

      Doing so killed hundreds of thousands of Japanese, stunned every survivor in Japan no matter where they lived, but it saved hundreds of thousands of U.S. lives because the Emperor finally took notice, eventually sending his representatives to the deck of the USS Missouri to meet with MacArthur and signed the declaration that finally put an end to that horrible global conflict.
      That's not how the Japanese surrender happened. They didn't say, "Oh no, they're nuking us... quick, find the Missouri, and ask them to stop." Some elements of the Japanese Government began seeking surrender as early as January/February 1945.

      Also, there was no televison, Internet, and virtually no public radio back then: the majority of people in Japan hadn't heard anything about the first bomb when "Fat Man" (not "Fat Boy") was dropped on Nagasaki.

      Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post

      There was a good reason the United States nuked Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
      United States Strategic Bombing Survey: Summary Report (Pacific War); 1 July 1946; Page 26:

      "Based on a detailed investigation of all the facts, and supported by the testimony of the surviving Japanese leaders involved, it is the Survey's opinion that certainly prior to 31 December 1945, and in all probability prior to 1 November 1945, Japan would have surrendered even if the atomic bombs had not been dropped, even if Russia had not entered the war, and even if no invasion had been planned or contemplated."

      United States Strategic Bombing Survey: The Effects of the Atomic Bombings Of Hiroshima & Nagasaki; 19 June 1946; Page 27

      "It cannot be said, however, that the atomic bomb convinced the leaders who effected the peace of the necessity to surrender. The decision to surrender, influenced in part by the knowledge of the low state of popular morale, had been taken at least as early as 26 June at a meeting of the Supreme War Guidance Council in the presence of the Emperor."



      Some people in the U.S. Armed Forces who publically stated the bombings were not militarily necessary and that the Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender before then:
      • Gen. Dwight Eisenhower (Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces In Europe & 34th President of the U.S.)
      • Fleet Admiral Chester Nimitz (Commander in Chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet)
      • Fleet Admiral William Leahy (Chief of Staff to the President)
      • Gen. Henry Arnold (Commanding General of the U.S. Army Air Forces)
      • Ralph Bard (Assistant Secretary of the Navy)
      • General Douglas MacArthur (who accepted the Japanese surrender on behalf of the Allied Forces and oversaw the Allied occupation of Japan)
      Journalist & Author Norman Cousins reports a conversation with Gen. Douglas MacArthur (mentioned above) in his book, "The Pathology of PowerThe Pathology of Power ": "... I asked General MacArthur about the decision to drop the bomb... He replied that he saw no military justification for the dropping of the bomb. The war might have ended weeks earlier, he said, if the United States had agreed, as it later did anyway, to the retention of the institution of the emperor."

      Judicial review of the bombings in Ryuichi Shimoda et al. v. The State at the District Court of Tokyo on 7 December 1963: The bombings were "an illegal act of hostilities under international law as it existed at that time, as an indiscriminate bombardment of undefended cities."
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[303608].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AbbyP
    You know, these kinds of "news" reports really irk me. It's amazing to me that, with all the advancement in society, technology, etc. people in general still don't understand even the most basic of Universal truths...what you think about, you bring about.

    There is very little news contained in the so called news anymore. Most of these enterprises have become little more than spin peddlers and purveyors of hype, speculation and fear.

    The kind of "change" Obama should be preaching from his pulpit is the change that needs to happen between most peoples ears ;-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[302250].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Josh Anderson
    We pay millions in tax dollars for this type of research.

    Its political useless garbage.

    The only reason they do it is because the public was not warned about the potential threat of 9/11 and they publish this useless statistical nonsense so that we cannot complain "you did not warn us."

    Why don't you ask them who is going to attack us?

    All this represents is the statistical probability that someone somewhere in the world is going to try to attack us.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[302784].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author patfl
    All the military technologies have gone mainstreet at some point, micro-wave, transistors, internet...

    why it would be different for nuclear bomb?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[302873].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author queenb
    I heard that too but first of all it will be in the same year of Obama's reelection. Interesting!!! Also according to the aztec calender there is suppose to destruction of this magnitude in 2012. I only watch Fox News. They know their Stuff!! I am a christian and I am not worried.
    Signature

    Affiliate Link in Signature Removed by Moderator. Please read the forum rules on Signatures.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[303943].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sean A McAlister
      all i gotta say is WOW!......

      Man..there are a lot of facts in here! I just got a complete refresher on world history!

      I can't even get involved in this conversation now at the risk of misrepresentation
      Signature
      New Product Launches, Affiliate Marketplace

      Need More Sales? More Affiliates? LaunchBoards.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[304049].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author HeySal
      Originally Posted by queenb View Post

      I only watch Fox News. They know their Stuff!!
      Yeah that corporation has really spruced up since the Saudis bought part ownership.
      Signature

      Sal
      When the Roads and Paths end, learn to guide yourself through the wilderness
      Beyond the Path

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[306633].message }}

Trending Topics