How to Become a millionaire in 30 days?- Surprising Answer

by satrap 28 replies
This thread was inspired by a warrior's thread about MLM. Some members responded by saying how on paper things works out easy, but in real life its not going to go like that, which is true especially when it comes to MLM.


This may not have direct connection with the MLM post, but it just poped in my head (I saw it somewhere a while back) while I was reading the post, and I was thinking how most of us couldn't care less if we lose a penny or see one on the ground. But when you play with it as a number on the paper, it really seems a lot more valuable than a penny.

Hopefully it will lift some spirits and get you thinking about numbers and I hope you enjoy it as well.





You can become millionaire in just 30 days if you start with 1 penny and double it every day!

Day 1: $.01
Day 2: $.02
Day 3: $.04
Day 4: $.08
Day 5: $.16
Day 6: $.32
Day 7: $.64
Day 8: $1.28
Day 9: $2.56
Day 10: $5.12
Day 11: $10.24
Day 12: $20.48
Day 13: $40.96
Day 14: $81.92
Day 15: $163.84
Day 16: $327.68
Day 17: $655.36
Day 18: $1,310.72
Day 19: $2,621.44
Day 20: $5,242.88
Day 21: $10,485.76
Day 22: $20,971.52
Day 23: $41,943.04
Day 24: $83,386.08
Day 25: $167,772.16
Day 26: $335,544.32
Day 27: $671,088.64
Day 28: $1,342,177.28
Day 29: $2,684,354.56
Day 30: $5,368,709.12




Day 1= Look in your washer
Day2 = Look in the washer again
...
until day 10 you dont even have to leave the house!

Day 11= check that jar of change you have in the basement
...

The jar will keep some going at least until day 15 and you still didn't have to leave the house! (Now imagine what would happen if you leave the house for the next 15 days!)

You are half way there. Only 15 more days to go! You can do it!
#off topic forum #days #millionaire
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author unikk
    lol.. In fact I was looking for this tip lol
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3309977].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Don Schenk
    If it happens to be a month with 31 days, you get $10,737,418.24 and become a decamillionaire.

    Oh what a difference one little day makes! :-Don
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3310750].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author myob
      Where do you put all the pennies? :confused:
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3312105].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author satrap
      Originally Posted by Don Schenk View Post

      If it happens to be a month with 31 days, you get $10,737,418.24 and become a decamillionaire.

      Oh what a difference one little day makes! :-Don
      Even better, lol!
      Signature
      60 Awesome Ways to Make Money Without a Job
      .................................
      Check out my blog Survey Satrap featuring honest reviews of paid survey sites.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3314669].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Bob Phantom
        Imagine how rich you would be if you keep up for 60 days
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3326662].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author misaelwade
        Originally Posted by satrap View Post

        Even better, lol!
        Oh that's nice,will be a good tool in eradicating poverty.The world would be full of millionaries.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3326789].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Headfirst
    Originally Posted by satrap View Post

    Some members responded by saying how on paper things works out easy, but in real life its not going to go like that
    As my good friend and mentor Mike Tyson said "Everyone has a plan until they're punched in the face."
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3313223].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pauline60
    Marry a millionaire
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3313841].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alg
    Its excellent idea.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3328429].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      Wow - where have I heard that? Oh yeah - in middle school when they explained exponential growth.

      I never could find enough pennies....
      Signature

      Saving one dog may not change the world - but forever changes the world of one dog.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3328466].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author myob
        Just use this formula 0.01x2^29
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3329071].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Markus Mar
          [DELETED]
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3331387].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author QuickSurf
            If your wondering what $1 million in pennies looks like, here ya go...100 million pennies, good luck lol

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3332290].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Caleb Spilchen
        Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

        Wow - where have I heard that? Oh yeah - in middle school when they explained exponential growth.

        I never could find enough pennies....
        And since in Canada, they will be tossing pennies away soon... I feel like I'd collect a few million of those... and then, they wouldn't hold value anymore...

        Caleb
        Signature

        Caleb Spilchen

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3334866].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author drhluse
    Originally Posted by satrap View Post

    You can become millionaire in just 30 days if you start with 1 penny and double it every day!

    Day 1: $.01
    Day 2: $.02
    Day 3: $.04
    ...

    I tried to do such. Turns out well!
    But unfortunately not infinitely...
    Doubling more than 200 dollars was not succeeded.

    I conducted here little time with a good result: doublecash.biz

    Is very important - to be not carried away!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3334610].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HeySal
    So much for the math - now where's the blueprint for doubling those things every day? It's not like they reproduce on their own if you keep them in the same jar.
    Signature

    Sal
    New PLR - Disaster prep duo report pkg: The Art of the Graceful Bug out, and Preparing Pets for a Disaster. - PM me for report details.
    Quality PLR Ebooks and Reports:
    Mind/Language - Weight, - Pet/Dog - Disaster - 2011 Earthquake Report - Hair Care

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3334651].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bill Farnham
      I'm actually sitting on enough pennys to make it through the first 15 days.

      They're in a 5 gallon Sparklets water jug and are too heavy to pick up.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3334800].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author blitzbeatskandel
        you can become millionaire by starting a social business from now. all the best......
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3334856].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
          Originally Posted by blitzbeatskandel View Post

          you can become millionaire by starting a social business from now. all the best......
          Like a brothel?
          Signature
          Australia is an island surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3334971].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Karen Blundell
        Originally Posted by Bill Farnham View Post

        I'm actually sitting on enough pennys to make it through the first 15 days.

        They're in a 5 gallon Sparklets water jug and are too heavy to pick up.

        same here...some of them might actually be valuable because they are real copper!
        Signature
        I love life!
        ---------------
        Free Web Tools
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3336179].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author FloPro
          I was told anything until 1984 is copper. Might be the multiplier for anything beyond the 15th day : -)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3359749].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
      Originally Posted by HeySal View Post

      It's not like they reproduce on their own.
      Have you tried giving them a candlelight dinner with some soft music?

      Viagra perhaps?
      Signature
      Australia is an island surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3334956].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MichaelParsons
    Originally Posted by satrap View Post

    Day 25: $167,772.16
    How many people will get to day 25 and stop? Or day 15 and have to pay a bill...:p
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3334978].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author justdave
    I have gone til day 15
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3335800].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joetann
    I remember a few years ago I used to 'collect' £2 coins. Not because I liked finding different ones or the look of them or anything, but because every few months it'd be a pleasent surprise when I opened my jar to find £80 odd out of no where. When you save one at a time you don't really realize, it just meant I bought less chocolate and coffee!
    Signature

    https://www.letscommence.com/ - better logo design briefs for designers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3336245].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author oliviasmith
    Well i'm on 20th day and i was only able to collect $40. You were wrong Satrap Well i need to rob a bank to become a millionaire that would be more like millionaire in a day. lolzzzz
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3339391].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author enterpryzman
    Do you understand that day 20 = 524,288 pennies, that's alot of flowers at the airport .

    Enterpryzman



    Originally Posted by satrap View Post

    This thread was inspired by a warrior's thread about MLM. Some members responded by saying how on paper things works out easy, but in real life its not going to go like that, which is true especially when it comes to MLM.


    This may not have direct connection with the MLM post, but it just poped in my head (I saw it somewhere a while back) while I was reading the post, and I was thinking how most of us couldn't care less if we lose a penny or see one on the ground. But when you play with it as a number on the paper, it really seems a lot more valuable than a penny.

    Hopefully it will lift some spirits and get you thinking about numbers and I hope you enjoy it as well.





    You can become millionaire in just 30 days if you start with 1 penny and double it every day!

    Day 1: $.01
    Day 2: $.02
    Day 3: $.04
    Day 4: $.08
    Day 5: $.16
    Day 6: $.32
    Day 7: $.64
    Day 8: $1.28
    Day 9: $2.56
    Day 10: $5.12
    Day 11: $10.24
    Day 12: $20.48
    Day 13: $40.96
    Day 14: $81.92
    Day 15: $163.84
    Day 16: $327.68
    Day 17: $655.36
    Day 18: $1,310.72
    Day 19: $2,621.44
    Day 20: $5,242.88
    Day 21: $10,485.76
    Day 22: $20,971.52
    Day 23: $41,943.04
    Day 24: $83,386.08
    Day 25: $167,772.16
    Day 26: $335,544.32
    Day 27: $671,088.64
    Day 28: $1,342,177.28
    Day 29: $2,684,354.56
    Day 30: $5,368,709.12




    Day 1= Look in your washer
    Day2 = Look in the washer again
    ...
    until day 10 you dont even have to leave the house!

    Day 11= check that jar of change you have in the basement
    ...

    The jar will keep some going at least until day 15 and you still didn't have to leave the house! (Now imagine what would happen if you leave the house for the next 15 days!)

    You are half way there. Only 15 more days to go! You can do it!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3359808].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vok
    Ah the power of compounding your money, that's how Warren Buffet turned $100,000 into a company with a market cap of $200 billion.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3364268].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics