Now that I have added more toys to my collection it seems like I am spending way too much time packing all the cables, adapters, power cords etc.
I travel with the following:
- 11" Macbook Air (power cable)
- Apple Magic Mouse Bluetooth
- Apple Ethernet to USB dongle
- Logitech Laptop cooling stand with mouse pad
- 10" Android Acer A500 tablet (power cable, HDMI cable, USB cable)
- Spider Stand for tablet (attaches to pretty much anything)
- iPhone (USB, wall charger, adapter for lapel mic)
- Bose Noise cancelling ear phones (over ears for flights)
- Bose noise cancelling earbuds
- Portable USB Speakers
- Blue Snowball USB Mic
- Kodak Zi8 with accessories (remote, widescreen lens, 2 lapel mics, wall charger, extra battery, USB extension cable, L bracket handle)
- Rhode shotgun mic (sometimes)
- Nikon DS80 SLR Camera (sometimes)
- Tripod full size (sometimes)
- Gorilla Stand tripod
- 8 GB Thumbdrive
- Portable HD with hundreds of movies (both for MBA and WD TV)
- WD Media Player with HDMI and RCA cables (to watch movies on TV)
- USB SD and Micro SD Card reader
These are just some of the things I travel with.
I have been using pencil bags to pack alot of the cables and accessories lately. But they dont last very long and start to rip. Also I prefer to be able to see my cables and whats inside so I am thinking about picking up a few of these clear travel bags:
Clear Organizer Pouches: TOM BIHN
What do you guys travel with and how do you organize and pack it all away?
I am thinking about ordering a 2nd set of cables, chargers, adapters of all my stuff so I can just keep it all packed for travel only.
Any ideas on cable management, cases, etc?