4 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
I won £112.60 on the Euro lottery last night with 4 numbers and 1 star
My numbers were 5, 6, 30, 44 and a star number 2

My other numbers were 10 and star 7
The two numbers I did not get were 11 and 6
one digit away on both numbers

If these numbers had come in then I would have won
£22 million
  • Profile picture of the author talfighel
    Wow Chris, that was close.

    For lotteries, yes people are winning but I really think that playing the lotto is like throwing your money on the street and hoping that by some chance that it will come back to you in MILLIONS.

    It is a total waste of money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5749143].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author highhopes
      Originally Posted by cjbmeb14 View Post

      I won £112.60 on the Euro lottery last night with 4 numbers and 1 star
      My numbers were 5, 6, 30, 44 and a star number 2

      My other numbers were 10 and star 7
      The two numbers I did not get were 11 and 6
      one digit away on both numbers

      If these numbers had come in then I would have won
      £22 million
      I do the lotto every week. I won £703, August 2004, when 5 numbers came up.
      Lucky i thought? then it sank in, if only I had the other number!

      Originally Posted by talfighel View Post

      Wow Chris, that was close.

      For lotteries, yes people are winning but I really think that playing the lotto is like throwing your money on the street and hoping that by some chance that it will come back to you in MILLIONS.

      It is a total waste of money.
      Well waste of money maybe, but I think this way; I am buying a dream.
      If you can afford it why not?
      Signature

      Ways to grow your online business. Earning online tips for the home worker and essential steps to take to earn money online.
      http://wwwtheearninghub.com

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5749205].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author highhopes
    Originally Posted by cjbmeb14 View Post

    I won £112.60 on the Euro lottery last night with 4 numbers and 1 star
    My numbers were 5, 6, 30, 44 and a star number 2

    My other numbers were 10 and star 7
    The two numbers I did not get were 11 and 6
    one digit away on both numbers

    If these numbers had come in then I would have won
    £22 million
    You would be my best friend if all numbers came up! hard luck! LOL.
    Signature

    Ways to grow your online business. Earning online tips for the home worker and essential steps to take to earn money online.
    http://wwwtheearninghub.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5749216].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cjbmeb14
      Originally Posted by highhopes View Post

      You would be my best friend if all numbers came up! hard luck! LOL.
      Yes I think that it would have got me thousands of new friends lol.
      Signature
      EXPLODE your Offline sales!!!! My unique methods of selling are all revealed. I went from writing $5 articles to selling Mobile Websites that convert like CRAZY!!!!!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5749349].message }}

Trending Topics