540 million is the mega million. So, I put $10 on it. Of course, I literally have a better chance at getting struck by lighting hundreds of times before I win, but still, its fun to play "if I won.."
If you won it, how do you envision the next 24 hours of your life?
- Call in to work sick. If my boss asked me with what, I would say 540 MILLION DOLLARS and a fake cough. (of course the cash option is less, and that is taxed, but you are still looking at 200 million with crude math in my head right now).
- Call my ex wife, laugh hysterically, tell her to Google me + lottery.
- Call my dad , sister , grandparents , tell them all to quit their jobs ASAP if they so please
- Take a poop in my annoying neighbors yard
- Update my status on Facebook, and offer the first 10 comments $10,000 as long as they comment their: paypal e-mail and tell a joke that actually makes me laugh out loud
Interested to hear other, more responsible people's responses. Not talking long term investments, I am just talking about things you can get done in a 24 hour period after you found out!