Very Beautiful Girl, Very Rough Attitude

80 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
Man, I know a girl who is very beautiful but she has an ex husband (baggage) and a seriously demanding attitude. She makes non-stop demands and her english isn't so well so its hard to communicate since she doesn't pay attention to what I say as it is.

She scores very high on beauty and can be sweet when she chooses to be. Otherwise, I feel like I'm being fooled with when she doesn't get her way. Plus she's a bit older then me.

I went to college and now am sort of seeking college educated girls. It will be better for reasons of having responsibility and stuff.

Should I pass on this one? lol, She is ridiculously pretty though. Maybe the best I have ever seen.

And if you think she is stuck up, she's the complete opposite. Very humble about her appearance, just super demanding.
  • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
    Beauty fades, sometimes very fast. You'd better like what's hiding underneath the covering because that's the stuff that can make life a heaven or a hell.
    Signature

    Just when you think you've got it all figured out, someone changes the rules.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7599457].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sue McDonald
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It doesn't sound like a very good relationship to me.
    I know a female and if her husband does not let her have her own way she will not talk to him till he gives in.
    It is your life and you have to make that decision but you cannot change anyone. You can only change yourself.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7599468].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sheryl Polomka
    Seems like you are paying way too much attention to her looks. The fact that you have issues with her personality and you seem to be doubting the relationship, seems to me that she isn't the one for you. If she was the one you could love forever, you wouldn't have any issues with her personality.

    Don't be with someone just because they look good, there is so much more to a person than looks!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7599505].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Durham
    Been there, done that. Run.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7599506].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AprilCT
      Going for the physical beauty without inner beauty is totally foolish. The others have given you good advice, she's not your type.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7599606].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
    A colleague of mine gave this advice to his son, "Only date beautiful women. Personality goes away but beauty remains." Wait, that doesn't seem to be what he said. Anyway, something like that. Ahem, carry on.


    (I leave amidst the loud sound of crickets and a silent audience)
    Signature

    Project HERE.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7599657].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Durham
    Here is the only thing good I can say about the kind of girl you describe.

    Men are like dogs, in this way: "We like to chase". We like conquest.

    If we come across a girl who is just out of our reach at all times... she inspires our passion, because you can never quite fully catch her , you are always chasing the carrot.

    So if you like a little chase, as most men do, its good for awhile. Lol

    Every now and then she will gives you a little pet on the head, and those pets you will live for, and exist as her emotional pet. Every now and then she lets you know shes pleased, and those moments become an addiction.

    Not necessarily a healthy one.

    Again, men are dogs, and she will keep us chasing...we like to chase. Rut Row!

    But I think there is a higher love, although I have found that women who didnt make me chase a little bit I have gotten bored with pretty fast. We always want something that is just out of reach.

    A woman like you describe will constantly be that way.

    Thats the only good thing I can say, you might feel like a slave, but you will be passionate.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7599792].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      Yep, interesting thing about this is, if you visualize going out with her, (and her husband driving off a cliff, etc) then you will quickly realise that her good looks fade or disappear.

      She is attractive, but something has changed, and you will probably be looking at other women, while going out with her?


      Attractiveness is important, but it is only a hook; meeting someone who isn't pushing 12 out of 10, but has a great personality is a better goal.

      This thread really gets back to the "Gilligans Island" Ginger, Marian dilemma.


      You would want a one night stand with Ginger, but want a long term relationship with Marian. Although it is possible to have both, don't pass up a chance to meet someone who may not be a 10/10 looks wise, but be 10/10 character wise, as it may be some time before you meet another!

      Shane

      But, yeah, do a runner from that one, no point having a stroke, in 20 years time, due to stress, because you put up with her, (classic timid man, and forceful wife).
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7599850].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author John Durham

        "You would want a one night stand with Ginger, but want a long term relationship with Marian."


        Actually I always thought Marianne was hotter than Ginger, even as a teen.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7599882].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
    I don't know her or you, so refrain from having an actual opinion on the matter (while not refraining from posting a pointless response). For all I know, maybe her demands are reasonable, like she is demanding that you stop smoking your opium pipe long enough to eat some food.
    Signature

    Project HERE.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7599862].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ozzie2012
    Beauty doesn't last, and if that's the main reason you are hanging around, then RUN!!!
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7599898].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom

    "You would want a one night stand with Ginger, but want a long term relationship with Marian."


    Actually I always thought Marianne was hotter than Ginger, even as a teen.
    Hmmm, lucky you, Marian would be easier to get than Ginger, probably have to be a wealthy director for that one!

    But l would personally go for the hot blonde in Friends, eventhough she is getting on, but l would still ask her out!


    But there are plenty of fish in Australian waters, just have to avoid the sharks! :rolleyes:

    Shane
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7599978].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mark Andrews
      Banned
      Personally I think you should shag her rotten and show her in bed who is the boss.

      Who knows? You might be a match made in heaven.

      Might as well have a little taster then, if all doesn't go according to plan, run as fast as your lil legs will carry you in the opposite direction.

      But that's just me lol.


      Mark Andrews
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7600623].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author travlinguy
    Go with her anyway. She'll clean your clock in more ways than one and you'll know the right answer next time around.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7600638].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mark Andrews
      Banned
      Originally Posted by travlinguy View Post


      She'll clean your clock in more ways than one...
      Translation please?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7600646].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author travlinguy
        Originally Posted by Mark Andrews View Post

        Translation please?
        Clean your clock is an expression most often used to describe taking a physical beating though it relates to other "pain" as well.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7600659].message }}
        • Originally Posted by travlinguy View Post

          Clean your clock is an expression most often used to describe taking a physical beating though it relates to other "pain" as well.
          I thought it was a typo...:rolleyes::p
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7601467].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author John Durham
      Originally Posted by travlinguy View Post

      Go with her anyway. She'll clean your clock in more ways than one and you'll know the right answer next time around.
      Just guard your moon pies. Dont let her demand those too! A man has to draw the line somewhere!

      If you wake up in the morning and see this on the counter - Uh uh! She's a goner! That's just takin it too far!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7602467].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Big Rob
        Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post

        I don't know her or you, so refrain from having an actual opinion on the matter (while not refraining from posting a pointless response). For all I know, maybe her demands are reasonable, like she is demanding that you stop smoking your opium pipe long enough to eat some food.
        Now, That's funny right there,dont care who you are...

        Originally Posted by Mark Andrews View Post

        Personally I think you should shag her rotten and show her in bed who is the boss.

        Who knows? You might be a match made in heaven.

        Might as well have a little taster then, if all doesn't go according to plan, run as fast as your lil legs will carry you in the opposite direction.

        But that's just me lol.


        Mark Andrews
        Originally Posted by Ken_Caudill View Post

        Marry her and buy her a house. Everyone else does.
        Originally Posted by Dan Riffle View Post

        I agree with Mark. (Whoah)

        Hit it and quit it.

        I know from first-hand experience that a woman like this is amazing in the short-term. Long-term? She'll wreck your life. Either you'll hate every minute of your life -- eventually even when you're having sex -- or you'll succumb and become some sackless cuckcold.

        Oh, and another thing: I'll bet you dollars to donuts she's awful in the sack.
        Such Sound, thoughtful and considerate advice, it brings a tear to my eye.

        You Guys are the best!

        On your another thing Dan: Mean/ Crazy Girls are without a doubt, in my experience, are the absolute bomb diggitity in the sack
        Just remember apply ice to reduce the swelling

        Signed, a 24 year veteran of sackless cuckolding
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7602533].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
          Originally Posted by Big Rob View Post


          On your another thing Dan: Mean/ Crazy Girls are without a doubt, in my experience, are the absolute bomb diggitity in the sack
          Just remember apply ice to reduce the swelling

          Signed, a 24 year veteran of sackless cuckolding
          Rob, I'm with you on the crazy. However, I didn't read in the OP that's she's crazy. I read she's incredibly hot and unabashedly mean. There's a difference. Crazy will do anything. Mean and Hot just lay there expecting you to do all the work because, well, they're hot. It's an entitlement thing.

          Long-term what you really want is Hot and Doesn't Know It with just a touch of Non-Crippling Self-Esteem Issues. Just a touch, though.

          You'll be able to read my theories in greater detail in my upcoming book, "Horribly Outdated Theories on Dating Stereotypical Women."
          Signature

          If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7602980].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author John Durham
            Originally Posted by Dan Riffle View Post

            Long-term what you really want is Hot and Doesn't Know It with just a touch of Non-Crippling Self-Esteem Issues. Just a touch, though.
            I would say thats about perfect Dan. Just right.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7603009].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
        Originally Posted by John Durham View Post

        Just guard your moon pies. Dont let her demand those too! A man has to draw the line somewhere!

        If you wake up in the morning and see this on the counter - Uh uh! She's a goner! That's just takin it too far!

        Are moon pies something eaten during the Moon festival, with moonshine, on full moons (werewolf dessert?) or what?
        Signature

        Project HERE.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7602544].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Big Rob
          Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post

          Are moon pies something eaten during the Moon festival, with moonshine, on full moons (werewolf dessert?) or what?
          Ah, my deprived friend, Feast your eyes and break out your wallet..

          MoonPie | Home

          (or ,My depraved friend, equally applies..)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7602571].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
            Originally Posted by Big Rob View Post

            Ah, my deprived friend, Feast your eyes and break out your wallet..

            MoonPie | Home

            (or ,My depraved friend, equally applies..)
            That is very cool.

            From the link you shared:

            "During the 1930's, the MoonPie found its place in Southern folklore as part of the "working man's lunch". Coal miners and laborers of all kinds could enjoy the biggest snack on the rack, a MoonPie, and a 10-oz RC Cola, each for a nickel. While not part of Franklin Roosevelt's "New Deal," this hearty and delicious combo sure was a good deal. The duo eventually inspired the country music hit 'Give Me an RC and a Moonpie' in the 1950's."

            Coincidentally, I've been reading a marketing book by a former president of RC Cola. The original country tune, "Give Me an RC and a Moonpie" (aka "RC Cola And A Moon Pie")
            by Big Bill Lister:


            Other variations of RC Cola and Moon Pie:



            Originally Posted by John Durham View Post

            @ Thunderbird

            It was kind of an inside joke at "travelin guy", still true though , dont let her touch your moon pies (lol).

            Im not sure why they call em that actually. Maybe because when you take a bite they look similar to a half moon?
            I just learned from the link Big Rob provided that they call them that because a baker asked miners what would be a good snack for them when they're working in the coal mines and a coal miner replied something as big as the moon.
            Signature

            Project HERE.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7603017].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
    I agree with Mark. (Whoah)

    Hit it and quit it.

    I know from first-hand experience that a woman like this is amazing in the short-term. Long-term? She'll wreck your life. Either you'll hate every minute of your life -- eventually even when you're having sex -- or you'll succumb and become some sackless cuckcold.

    Oh, and another thing: I'll bet you dollars to donuts she's awful in the sack.
    Signature

    If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7600664].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Corey Geer
    seriously demanding attitude. She makes non-stop demands and her english isn't so well so its hard to communicate since she doesn't pay attention to what I say as it is.
    You know what they call that right...?

    Really, it depends what your goal is. If you're looking to get married, have kids and settle down, I would run away. She'll be an awful mess of a nightmare to deal with after you get married.

    She sounds like a fun one night stand though. Crazy girls are usually the best. Take caution though.. you might wake up in the morning in an ice filled bath tub with an organ missing. I'm telling ya.. girls like that are bat shit insane.
    Signature

    Skype: Coreygeer319

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7600838].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    Originally Posted by albert12 View Post

    She makes non-stop demands
    Originally Posted by albert12 View Post

    its hard to communicate
    Originally Posted by albert12 View Post

    I feel like I'm being fooled
    And you still have to ask whether you should pass?!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7600965].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kevydesigns
    Beauty doesn't last forever, personality lasts longer?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7601053].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
      Yikes Mark and Dan!!

      Have you no self respect or are you trying to just steal hers?

      Have you considered that she may be harder to shake loose after that?

      OP, think wisely before making your decision.

      Terra
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7601273].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
        Originally Posted by MissTerraK View Post

        Yikes Mark and Dan!!

        Have you no self respect or are you trying to just steal hers?

        Have you considered that she may be harder to shake loose after that?

        OP, think wisely before making your decision.

        Terra
        Self-respect has nothing to do with it. All things considered, if the engine's purring, might as well go for a ride.

        Hard to shake? Nope. A chick like this will just move on to the next sucker. She's a control freak and an emotional vampire (based, obviously, on the OP's side of the story, which I'm taking at face value for the sake of discussion). She'll just move on to her next spineless victim.
        Signature

        If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7601573].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
          Originally Posted by Dan Riffle View Post

          Self-respect has nothing to do with it. All things considered, if the engine's purring, might as well go for a ride.
          Seems to me one would want to know where the ride is going, where the ride has been and who took it for a ride before, if you get what I'm driving at.

          Some wild rides can make you er, sick.

          Terra
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7601760].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
            Originally Posted by MissTerraK View Post

            Seems to me one would want to know where the ride is going, where the ride has been and who took it for a ride before, if you get what I'm driving at.

            Some wild rides can make you er, sick.

            Terra
            I'm assuming the OP already ordered a Carfax.
            Signature

            If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7601783].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
              Banned
              Originally Posted by Dan Riffle View Post

              I'm assuming the OP already ordered a Carfax.
              One of these, you mean? This one appears in a couple of those Inspector Morse books by Colin Dexter ...
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7601794].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
                Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

                One of these, you mean? This one appears in a couple of those Inspector Morse books by Colin Dexter ...

                Not quite, Alexa. I mean one of these:
                CARFAX® - Official Site - Check Your VIN Number History

                However, you've given me another author to look into. Based on the pile of books cluttering my livingroom that I haven't gotten to, my wife does not thank you.
                Signature

                If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7601844].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ltrain_riders
    There will ALWAYS be somebody prettier and better looking.

    It sounds like you are looking for somebody to settle down with. If that's the case, you want somebody you can talk to. Communication is key to any lasting relationship. Sounds like you should look elsewhere.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7601502].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Corey Geer
      Originally Posted by ltrain_riders View Post

      There will ALWAYS be somebody prettier and better looking.
      I raise you Olivia Wilde.
      Signature

      Skype: Coreygeer319

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7602177].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HKSEO Jonbones
    Hump and dump. Get what you can and move on--no matter how good it is, it's not worth putting up with BS.
    Signature
    Letmeknowseo.comSEO News and tips From real SEO'ers!
    Linklicious- Get your links crawled, so they can count
    SEO Black Book By: R.L. Adams An Insider's Guide to the SEO Industry
    Glowing Reviews- Get your Online Business Reviews to STICK!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7601821].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author John Durham
      Originally Posted by HKSEO Jonbones View Post

      Hump and dump.

      This one definitely paints some pictures... Be sure and eat light first, in reference to "number two".

      Actually this strategy might "run" her off. I'd better go before I raise a big "stink".
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7602314].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
        Originally Posted by John Durham View Post

        This one definitely paints some pictures... Be sure and eat light first, in reference to "number two".
        I don't think he meant it in a Danny Thomas kinda way.
        Signature

        If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7602332].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nigelonthenet
    Originally Posted by albert12 View Post

    Man, I know a girl who is very beautiful but she has an ex husband (baggage) and a seriously demanding attitude. She makes non-stop demands and her english isn't so well so its hard to communicate since she doesn't pay attention to what I say as it is.

    She scores very high on beauty and can be sweet when she chooses to be. Otherwise, I feel like I'm being fooled with when she doesn't get her way. Plus she's a bit older then me.

    I went to college and now am sort of seeking college educated girls. It will be better for reasons of having responsibility and stuff.

    Should I pass on this one? lol, She is ridiculously pretty though. Maybe the best I have ever seen.

    And if you think she is stuck up, she's the complete opposite. Very humble about her appearance, just super demanding.
    I believe in the saying, that you should never judge a book by its cover, however, it can be extremely difficult if they are high maintenance and won't listen.

    I used to be engaged to a very pretty girl and she was terribly overweight, but I could see past that as beauty is only skin deep, she was very high maintenance and just weeks before we were due to get married, I ended the relationship, about 2 months later I was dating another girl who happened to be very slim, and the first thing that people said to me was, " Did you finish with your previous girlfriend, because she was fat"????

    Takes all sorts to make a world!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7601884].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
      Originally Posted by Nigelonthenet View Post

      <snip>Did you finish with your previous girlfriend, because she was fat"?<snip>

      You're a dude, man. It's your fault even when it isn't.
      Signature

      Project HERE.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7601919].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Durham
    I know

    Just couldnt resist.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7602346].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
      Originally Posted by John Durham View Post

      I know

      Just couldnt resist.
      I figured you did. It's just rare to be able to work in a Danny Thomas reference these days...
      Signature

      If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7602366].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DireStraits
    Physical attractiveness can often lead to this kind of behaviour.

    Inexcusable and loathsome, yes, but it's easy to see how it happens when there are so many desperate, grovelling saps around only too eager to jump at a woman's every beck and call in the vain hope of getting something out of it. Usually a miserable lifetime of servitude.

    Walk away if you want an easy time.

    Myself, I do it more and more, but it's not always easy. Something inside tells me I have to cut them down a few notches. Maybe I'm equally childish, but I don't like the idea that conniving people can just move on to easier prey to get what they want.

    And let's face it, their assets are in continual decline. Most of these types get what's coming to 'em later in life anyway.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7602353].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Durham
    @ Thunderbird

    It was kind of an inside joke at "travelin guy", still true though , dont let her touch your moon pies (lol).

    Im not sure why they call em that actually. Maybe because when you take a bite they look similar to a half moon?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7602577].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bizgrower
    Originally Posted by Ken_Caudill View Post

    Marry her and buy her a house. Everyone else does.
    Just give her the house now. You will eventually.
    Signature

    "If you think you're the smartest person in the room, then you're probably in the wrong room."

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7603260].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author albert12
    Well to update everyone. (Since I've been talking to her for a while.) What strikes be to be incredibly beautiful about her personality is her pleasant humble voice, along with her being very humble about her looks, her real talk (she is the opposite of a fake girl), and ya, that beautiful, spectacular face. Man, she looks like a hand made doll. With the luscious, long curly black hair and everything. This girl was blessed in every way when it comes to looks.

    I also likes that she likes cooking and painting. She's a little bit sensitive too which is very feminine.

    Looks - 10/10
    Personality is split. On one hand, 10/10 on the other hand 1/10. Some parts of her personality are spectacular, while the other part completely sucks.

    My 2 main issues are that she is extremely demanding because she is also extremely poor and I think her demanding side is her survival instinct. The other problem is that she is particularly low in IQ. Not very smart at all. Probably below standard. I'm not making fun of her but if she doesn't have smarts by now, I don't see a bright future.

    She's the kind of girl who is prefers the traditional feminine role. Cook and clean while husband brings home the bacon. That part is ok but her lack of intelligence might be a problem in social settings. Ya. Gorgeous beyond belief (in my opinion) but wow .... really needs to go back to school.

    She's basically a nice, pretty, dumb, demanding girl. Too be blunt. See the issue here?

    Disclaimer: I would never go out with a girl simply for her looks. That is an amateur mistake. I've had my fair share of relationships with 2 being "in love" situations. Maybe when I was 18 I might do that, but I learned fast with how important personality is in relationships.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7604223].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
      Originally Posted by albert12 View Post

      Well to update everyone. (Since I've been talking to her for a while.) What strikes be to be incredibly beautiful about her personality is her pleasant humble voice, along with her being very humble about her looks, her real talk (she is the opposite of a fake girl), and ya, that beautiful, spectacular face. Man, she looks like a hand made doll. With the luscious, long curly black hair and everything. This girl was blessed in every way when it comes to looks.

      I also likes that she likes cooking and painting. She's a little bit sensitive too which is very feminine.

      Looks - 10/10
      Personality is split. On one hand, 10/10 on the other hand 1/10. Some parts of her personality are spectacular, while the other part completely sucks.

      My 2 main issues are that she is extremely demanding because she is also extremely poor and I think her demanding side is her survival instinct. The other problem is that she is particularly low in IQ. Not very smart at all. Probably below standard. I'm not making fun of her but if she doesn't have smarts by now, I don't see a bright future.

      She's the kind of girl who is prefers the traditional feminine role. Cook and clean while husband brings home the bacon. That part is ok but her lack of intelligence might be a problem in social settings. Ya. Gorgeous beyond belief (in my opinion) but wow .... really needs to go back to school.

      She's basically a nice, pretty, dumb, demanding girl. Too be blunt. See the issue here?

      Disclaimer: I would never go out with a girl simply for her looks. That is an amateur mistake. I've had my fair share of relationships with 2 being "in love" situations. Maybe when I was 18 I might do that, but I learned fast with how important personality is in relationships.
      If she's got you wrapped around her finger, she may not be as dumb as you think. Also, being able to cook well and paint well requires intelligence. How well does she do in those pursuits?
      Signature

      Project HERE.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7604251].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
    Well, now you've done it. You changed the parameters on us, thus striking our sage wisdom moot.

    Marry this girl and use your keen intellect to confuse her whenever she starts getting uppity. Maybe shake your keys at her or show her something shiny.
    Signature

    If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7604337].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author John Durham
      Originally Posted by Dan Riffle View Post

      Well, now you've done it. You changed the parameters on us, thus striking our sage wisdom moot.

      Marry this girl and use your keen intellect to confuse her whenever she starts getting uppity. Maybe shake your keys at her or show her something shiny.
      OMG he wants a smart girl!

      (Face palm):rolleyes:

      He learned nothing here, its clear. He's clearly not seeing the advantage of your wisdom here Dan.

      If you want a girl who is smarter than you... My guess is that you have never been with one before.

      Dont encourage it! Dumb her down man! Quick!

      JK.

      You DO need a girl who can be socially appropriate, or at least willing to learn. For real. That will come in handy. Being smart, I can live with or without, but you dont want someone who is a know it all for sure. If a girls iq is higher than yours, you will get reminded of it in every argument. Thats for real too.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7604373].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author albert12
    To top things off, she has an husband she never got divorced with but has been separated from for over 6 years. This dude went to jail for selling drugs. He just broke up with some girlfriend and he's coming around telling her how much he loves her.

    Its a mess. How can you trust an ex husband convict while in a relationship with his separated wife. All this baggage is what scares me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7604533].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
      Originally Posted by albert12 View Post

      To top things off, she has an husband she never got divorced with but has been separated from for over 6 years. This dude went to jail for selling drugs. He just broke up with some girlfriend and he's coming around telling her how much he loves her.

      Its a mess. How can you trust an ex husband convict while in a relationship with his separated wife. All this baggage is what scares me.

      Her . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (a great distance) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . You
      Signature

      Just when you think you've got it all figured out, someone changes the rules.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7604629].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author travlinguy
      Originally Posted by albert12 View Post

      To top things off, she has an husband she never got divorced with but has been separated from for over 6 years. This dude went to jail for selling drugs. He just broke up with some girlfriend and he's coming around telling her how much he loves her.

      Its a mess. How can you trust an ex husband convict while in a relationship with his separated wife. All this baggage is what scares me.
      Pretty and demanding is worth the headache sometimes. But an ex con husband should send you packin' without a second thought...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7605056].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
        Unless you have the means and wherewithal to completely rescue and save her like Kevin Costner did for Julia Roberts in the movie Pretty Woman, then beat it out of there!

        Oh, and do not walk, but run!!

        Terra
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7605099].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
          Banned
          Originally Posted by MissTerraK View Post

          Oh, and do not walk, but run!!
          Agreed.

          Originally Posted by MissTerraK View Post

          Unless you have the means and wherewithal to completely rescue and save her like Kevin Costner did for Julia Roberts in the movie Pretty Woman
          And not only did he have the wherewithal and that other stuff, but he even did it while impersonating Richard Gere ...
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7605171].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
            Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

            Agreed.



            And not only did he have the wherewithal and that other stuff, but he even did it while impersonating Richard Gere ...

            Lol!

            Well, what can I say? I find both of them handsome sexy heroes that save damsels in distress and do confuse the two of them from time to time.

            Either one works for me.

            Umm, where were we?

            Terra
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7605516].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author John Durham
              Originally Posted by MissTerraK View Post

              Lol!

              Well, what can I say? I find both of them handsome sexy heroes that save damsels in distress and do confuse the two of them from time to time.

              Terra
              Hey damsels in distress are perfectly matched to men who like to be hero's. What sucks is being with a woman who you can never be prince charming to.

              A woman likes to be seen as a Princess, and a man likes to be seen as Prince charming. Some women have seen it all, and it all bores them. Thats boring. lol

              Nice to feel like a hero or prince charming sometimes, most women these days dont give men a chance to feel that way much.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7607088].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
      Originally Posted by albert12 View Post

      To top things off, she has an husband she never got divorced with but has been separated from for over 6 years. This dude went to jail for selling drugs. He just broke up with some girlfriend and he's coming around telling her how much he loves her.

      Its a mess. How can you trust an ex husband convict while in a relationship with his separated wife. All this baggage is what scares me.
      Maybe her husband could be a vegetarian pacifist who lives in a fallen-grass hut and only eats fruit fallen from trees to avoid killing plants and vegetables for all I know, but drug dealers are known for extreme violence as are fixated husbands (never got divorced = married). Someone is looking stupid and it is not her.
      Signature

      Project HERE.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7606766].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yushi1905
    Originally Posted by albert12 View Post

    Man, I know a girl who is very beautiful but she has an ex husband (baggage) and a seriously demanding attitude. She makes non-stop demands and her english isn't so well so its hard to communicate since she doesn't pay attention to what I say as it is.

    She scores very high on beauty and can be sweet when she chooses to be. Otherwise, I feel like I'm being fooled with when she doesn't get her way. Plus she's a bit older then me.

    I went to college and now am sort of seeking college educated girls. It will be better for reasons of having responsibility and stuff.

    Should I pass on this one? lol, She is ridiculously pretty though. Maybe the best I have ever seen.

    And if you think she is stuck up, she's the complete opposite. Very humble about her appearance, just super demanding.
    May I ask what do you like about her?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7605196].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RichBeck
    Originally Posted by albert12 View Post

    Man, I know a girl who is very beautiful but she has an ex husband (baggage) and a seriously demanding attitude. She makes non-stop demands and her english isn't so well so its hard to communicate since she doesn't pay attention to what I say as it is.

    She scores very high on beauty and can be sweet when she chooses to be. Otherwise, I feel like I'm being fooled with when she doesn't get her way. Plus she's a bit older then me.

    I went to college and now am sort of seeking college educated girls. It will be better for reasons of having responsibility and stuff.

    Should I pass on this one? lol, She is ridiculously pretty though. Maybe the best I have ever seen.

    And if you think she is stuck up, she's the complete opposite. Very humble about her appearance, just super demanding.
    albert12,

    I would pass.....

    Attitude, integrity and personality rarely change....

    But, looks always will.....

    Take Care,

    Rich Beck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7605558].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RedShifted
    Definitely not trying to boast but I've delt with many different types of personalities when it comes to women. Mostly because I was in the seduction community my entire 4 years in college. And all we did was meet and date women. It was a great character building experience for me when it came to women.

    This is what I can tell you for sure.

    If this woman is demanding, I can guarantee you the she has LSE (low self esteem). Demanding people are controlling people, and controlling people act that way because they lack control over their own lives. Secure women do not feel that way, and do not feel an immense need to control other peoples lives.

    Beauty is completely irrelevant when it comes to women.

    It is perfectly fine to require that you date beautiful women, it is a horrible choice to allow beauty to blind you from reality.

    IF YOU ACCEPT a beautiful women, with bad behavoirs, you are in effect REWARDING her BAD BEHAVOIRS.

    Like if a cute dog craps on your rug, and you pet it and say "good dog".

    Thats the same exact way you are conditioning this woman.

    What this means for your future is:

    1) A woman who doesn't respect you or your boundaries.
    2) A woman who will persistently try overstepping your boundaries because you basically reward her based on her beauty, and nothing else.
    3) An insecure woman who bitches, whines, complains, you become stressed out, you hate yourself, grow to hate her, but deep down inside still think its ok because your friends think shes hot. So you wind up living a fake miserable life just to gratify everyone but yourself.

    Now lets think about this even more rationally.

    You have 10 beautiful women lined up in front of you. They all have great personalities. Would you be wasting 1 minute of your time with the girl you're with now?

    If the answer is yes, then you are merely sex obsessed and do not actually care about finding a good woman. You will contine to make terrible decisions and continue to hate yourself because of these decisions.

    But we all know what the real answer would be, which is no. Of course you wouldn't tolerate her. So that leads us to conclude that the ONLY reason you are putting up with this girl is because you're desperate and don't have other options.

    If you did, you would NOT be with her.

    So if you want my real advice. You need to start being honest with yourself. You seem to suffer from a well known disease called "one-itis". You are about to subject yourself to a serious outbreak of that disease into all areas of your life. She will treat you like shit, you will become a doormat, you will buy her gifts, and she still won't respect you.

    So you have 2 ultimate choices:

    1) Lay down boundaries. If she doesn't respect them, ditch her immediately.
    2) The smart decision. Realize that the problem began the minute you decided to interact with this girl. Not now, but the second you realized what she was and didn't walk away. That should have never happened. You shouldn't even be with her, so I wouldn't try laying down any boundaries. I would leave and do it fast.

    What will really happen?

    You will likely stay with her because thats what desperate guys do. They rarely change because like eating fast food, its too convenient not to change. Its too convenient to sweep the truth under the rug and ignore the future. Too convenient to satisfy yourself at the first opportunity you get, rather than wait for better opportunities.

    Its nothing to get depressed about. But when things get worse, when she eventually loses all respect for you (if it hasn't already happened), just realize that you knew this would happen, there is only 1 person to blame for it, and its definitely not her.

    Good luck - Red
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7607187].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
      Banned
      Oooh, ^^^^ plainly worded, but I'm afraid he's almost certainly completely right.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7607226].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author superdubaus
    I don't think its true, because all girls have not same behavior.
    Signature
    Quality Film Transfer Services Available Here
    www.superdub.com.au
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7614252].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Big Rob
      Originally Posted by albert12 View Post

      Well to update everyone. (Since I've been talking to her for a while.) What strikes be to be incredibly beautiful about her personality is her pleasant humble voice, along with her being very humble about her looks, her real talk (she is the opposite of a fake girl), and ya, that beautiful, spectacular face. Man, she looks like a hand made doll. With the luscious, long curly black hair and everything. This girl was blessed in every way when it comes to looks.

      I also likes that she likes cooking and painting. She's a little bit sensitive too which is very feminine.

      Looks - 10/10
      Personality is split. On one hand, 10/10 on the other hand 1/10. Some parts of her personality are spectacular, while the other part completely sucks.

      My 2 main issues are that she is extremely demanding because she is also extremely poor and I think her demanding side is her survival instinct. The other problem is that she is particularly low in IQ. Not very smart at all. Probably below standard. I'm not making fun of her but if she doesn't have smarts by now, I don't see a bright future.

      She's the kind of girl who is prefers the traditional feminine role. Cook and clean while husband brings home the bacon. That part is ok but her lack of intelligence might be a problem in social settings. Ya. Gorgeous beyond belief (in my opinion) but wow .... really needs to go back to school.

      She's basically a nice, pretty, dumb, demanding girl. Too be blunt. See the issue here?

      Disclaimer: I would never go out with a girl simply for her looks. That is an amateur mistake. I've had my fair share of relationships with 2 being "in love" situations. Maybe when I was 18 I might do that, but I learned fast with how important personality is in relationships.
      Dude. KEEP HER DUMB!( Disclaimer:This was my initial reaction,see final opinion below)

      Originally Posted by Dan Riffle View Post

      Well, now you've done it. You changed the parameters on us, thus striking our sage wisdom moot.

      Marry this girl and use your keen intellect to confuse her whenever she starts getting uppity. Maybe shake your keys at her or show her something shiny.
      Snort!
      Originally Posted by albert12 View Post

      To top things off, she has an husband she never got divorced with but has been separated from for over 6 years. This dude went to jail for selling drugs. He just broke up with some girlfriend and he's coming around telling her how much he loves her.

      Its a mess. How can you trust an ex husband convict while in a relationship with his separated wife. All this baggage is what scares me.
      Dude. RUN LIKE THE WIND! Seriously. Get the F! outta there.Dont worry about getting laid

      Originally Posted by Dennis Gaskill View Post

      Her . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (a great distance) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . You


      Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post

      Maybe her husband could be a vegetarian pacifist who lives in a fallen-grass hut and only eats fruit fallen from trees to avoid killing plants and vegetables for all I know, but drug dealers are known for extreme violence as are fixated husbands (never got divorced = married). Someone is looking stupid and it is not her.
      READ THAT A FEW TIMES, LET IT RESONATE!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7622038].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HeySal
    Find someone motivational, fun, and trustworthy. Remember: a beautiful woman is only a light switch away.
    Signature

    Sal
    When the Roads and Paths end, learn to guide yourself through the wilderness
    Beyond the Path

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7622112].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Big Rob
      Originally Posted by HeySal View Post

      Find someone motivational, fun, and trustworthy. Remember: a beautiful woman is only a light switch away.
      Dang it,Sal!
      I really had to THINK on that one
      Its been a long week....
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7622907].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author John Durham
      Originally Posted by HeySal View Post

      Find someone motivational, fun, and trustworthy. Remember: a beautiful woman is only a light switch away.
      Wow, I just watched a movie where this very same phrase stood out to me. Signs of synchronicity are definitely increasing in my life. I mean HEAVILY.

      "Seek and ye shall find". Sometimes I dont seek...but right now I am. Finding is happening on every corner it seems. Really loving it.

      I've said I wouldnt do it again, but it would be really great for the real Mrs. Right to come into the scene (If it could really be right). I have been having re occuring dreams about a girl who I have never met before... and there is like this deep connection I've never experienced before.

      It would be cool if that was synchronicity too.

      Would never do it if it wasnt right, but if it could be, then that would be awesome. I have so much baggage that it would be hard to imagine.

      With all that has happened in the last year, and the effects its had...I dont think anyone could ever understand me.

      I have alot of healing to do...it would be nice if there were someone around though.... maybe, at least sometimes it feels that way.

      Ultimately, my WF friends are the best.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7623745].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author bizgrower
        Originally Posted by John Durham View Post

        Wow, I just watched a movie where this very same phrase stood out to me. Signs of synchronicity are definitely increasing in my life. I mean HEAVILY.

        "Seek and ye shall find". Sometimes I dont seek...but right now I am. Finding is happening on every corner it seems. Really loving it.

        I've said I wouldnt do it again, but it would be really great for the real Mrs. Right to come into the scene (If it could really be right). I have been having re occuring dreams about a girls who I have never met before... and there is like this deep connection I've never experienced before.

        It would be cool if that was synchronicity too. I would never do it if it wasnt right, but if it could be, then that would be awesome. I have so much baggage that it would be hard to imagine.

        Shallow connections are everywhere, but serious ones...? With all that has happened in the last year, and the effects its had...I dont think anyone could ever understand me.

        I have alot of healing to do...it would be nice though if there were someone around though.

        Ultimately, my WF friends are the best.
        SHE is out there, John and she'll have the depth to understand.
        Signature

        "If you think you're the smartest person in the room, then you're probably in the wrong room."

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7623800].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author John Durham
          Originally Posted by bizgrower View Post

          SHE is out there, John and she'll have the depth to understand.
          It would be cool. Maybe she has been through similar things... Maybe she even has kids who I could help raise. Maybe Im just feeling Melancholic today!:rolleyes: lol

          Its been an emotional roller coaster the last couple of years. Thats why it would be hard to imagine getting close to anyone, because I know that. But still it would be cool if a soul mate could happen.

          Thanks for the encouraging words.

          Ps. I edited the above post some after giving it more thought.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7623808].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author HeySal
        Originally Posted by John Durham View Post

        Wow, I just watched a movie where this very same phrase stood out to me. Signs of synchronicity are definitely increasing in my life. I mean HEAVILY.

        "Seek and ye shall find". Sometimes I dont seek...but right now I am. Finding is happening on every corner it seems. Really loving it.

        I've said I wouldnt do it again, but it would be really great for the real Mrs. Right to come into the scene (If it could really be right). I have been having re occuring dreams about a girl who I have never met before... and there is like this deep connection I've never experienced before.

        It would be cool if that was synchronicity too.

        Would never do it if it wasnt right, but if it could be, then that would be awesome. I have so much baggage that it would be hard to imagine.

        With all that has happened in the last year, and the effects its had...I dont think anyone could ever understand me.

        I have alot of healing to do...it would be nice if there were someone around though.... maybe, at least sometimes it feels that way.

        Ultimately, my WF friends are the best.
        Always listen to your dreams. Always. I, without fail, know when I will be meeting a man I'll be spending time and emotions with - I dream it.
        Signature

        Sal
        When the Roads and Paths end, learn to guide yourself through the wilderness
        Beyond the Path

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7623887].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author John Durham
          Originally Posted by HeySal View Post

          Always listen to your dreams. Always. I, without fail, know when I will be meeting a man I'll be spending time and emotions with - I dream it.
          In my dream this woman is blonde, petite, a few years younger than me, and she has some children. I have had the dream about 3 times in the last week and it feels like we are perfect partners... Its strange because I never really dream this kind of stuff. She was also a part of the dream I told Tbird about where the guitar neck broke. I dont have any particular fascination with blondes or anything so its not that...

          Oh Also, in the dream, we meet each other, and immediately know we are partners, with no need to even get to know each other, its like an instant understanding that it is right. Not necessarily a feeling of "infatuation" but a mature knowing that there is a partnership there.

          Not even like a warm fuzzy, just a knowing. Like it makes perfect sense.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7623929].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author HeySal
            Originally Posted by John Durham View Post

            In my dream this woman is blonde, petite, a few years younger than me, and she has some children. I have had the dream about 3 times in the last week and it feels like we are perfect partners... Its strange because I never really dream this kind of stuff. She was also a part of the dream I told Tbird about where the guitar neck broke. I dont have any particular fascination with blondes or anything so its not that...

            Oh Also, in the dream, we meet each other, and immediately know we are partners, with no need to even get to know each other, its like an instant understanding that it is right. Not necessarily a feeling of "infatuation" but a mature knowing that there is a partnership there.

            Not even like a warm fuzzy, just a knowing. Like it makes perfect sense.
            Yeah - well just don't go looking for someone that looks just like your dream. That's not the way dreams work. Just because you are going to have an encounter doesn't mean your mind is feeding you exact details on the physical imagery. In fact - look for "puns" in the dream. The subconscious mind is extremely symbolic. Check those dreams out carefully.For example - make sure "blonde" doesn't translate in your subconscious into "dumb". Serious. Figure out the symbolism in case the person you are going to meet isn't exactly what you consciously "dream" about.
            Signature

            Sal
            When the Roads and Paths end, learn to guide yourself through the wilderness
            Beyond the Path

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624478].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author John Durham
              Originally Posted by HeySal View Post

              Yeah - well just don't go looking for someone that looks just like your dream. That's not the way dreams work. Just because you are going to have an encounter doesn't mean your mind is feeding you exact details on the physical imagery. In fact - look for "puns" in the dream. The subconscious mind is extremely symbolic. Check those dreams out carefully.For example - make sure "blonde" doesn't translate in your subconscious into "dumb". Serious. Figure out the symbolism in case the person you are going to meet isn't exactly what you consciously "dream" about.
              As far as going "looking"...

              I never solicit Thanks or PMs on the forum as a rule of principle, and I never solicit female attention. So dont worry Sal I wont. My whole MO in life is to put out my energy, and whatever is attracted to that, in marketing or otherwise comes on its own or doesnt.

              I dont even rebuttal on the phone. I say my peice, and if a person likes it they do, and if they dont, I let em go. I very honestly have NEVER hit on a woman. Its either something that just happens or it doesnt. Its not that Im chicken, but Im about attracting, not soliciting.

              Maybe thats why I dont have a hit song, because Im not going to schmooze for anyone. I like to play, and if someone likes it-Great, but dont expect me to suddenly want to start playing golf just because you are influential...

              I dont go looking for stuff, or girlfriends...I just be myself, and it comes or not.

              That attitude of no soliciting would seem contrary to being a telemarketer, but its not, telemarketing is just making your offer available via phone, and creating awareness that your offer exists, it doesnt have to be selling till you are blue in the face.

              Its good to know how to present, so people want to buy, but its not good to try and talk people into things that they have no interest in. Lol (Im on a tangent).

              "Allowing" is simply opening up a channel for a person to have an opportunity to be attracted if they want, and to me a phone call is simply opening up that channel, so that potential prosperity can flow through it. It isnt about PUSHING things.

              Thanks for the advice my friend. Will think about the symbolism. In any event I have had a few dreams really stand out to me over time, and those kind always end up meaning something, so I will keep my senses peeled.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624619].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HeySal
    ALL dreams mean something. For some reason our culture completely overlooks them - some cultures live by them. Incidentally, there is little mental illness or violent crime in cultures that revere and study the meanings of their dreams. There is also almost total dream recall in those cultures. I will dream before I meet someone, but they aren't always the "Mr. Right" that I'd think from the dream. I am not what I would consider an expert at interpreting my dreams either, though. I do better at some than at others and I do work at it.

    As far as soliciting.....yep - that's a bad way to go in building a relationship. People who are actually "searching" too actively will give false representation of who they are sometimes, whether subconsciously or consciously and it will backfire on them sooner or later. I fully agree with just being yourself and letting others be attracted or repelled by that. At least there is no mistake about what they are getting into.
    Signature

    Sal
    When the Roads and Paths end, learn to guide yourself through the wilderness
    Beyond the Path

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7626459].message }}

Trending Topics