Will they re-name the Whitehouse ?

by gareth
31 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
Hey if Obama gets in will they re-name the Whitehouse to the Blackhouse ???

Heh heh ;-)
  • Profile picture of the author logocheckout
    No, they will not rename the white house the black house. How about zebra house since he is black and white?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[65463].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author HeySal
      By this day and age it should just be called "The Looney Bin" no matter who the hell is in there.
      Signature

      Sal
      When the Roads and Paths end, learn to guide yourself through the wilderness
      Beyond the Path

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[65570].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author logocheckout
        How true. They have a lot of doctors stationed there full time.
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[65590].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MakingMoneyAtHome
          Originally Posted by HeySal View Post

          By this day and age it should just be called "The Looney Bin" no matter who the hell is in there.
          Originally Posted by logocheckout View Post

          How true. They have a lot of doctors stationed there full time.
          Now, if Dr. Ron Paul was to get in....it certainly wouldn't be called the looney bin.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[65627].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author logocheckout
            Originally Posted by MakingMoneyAtHome View Post

            Now, if Dr. Ron Paul was to get in....it certainly wouldn't be called the looney bin.
            Why not? It should still be called the Looney Bin. They are all heavily medicated in order to handle the job.
            Signature
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[65670].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Michael Ellis
              Originally Posted by logocheckout View Post

              Why not? It should still be called the Looney Bin. They are all heavily medicated in order to handle the job.

              Alright logocheckout, so far you've bashed both sides of the US political house. Now I have to ask you something...

              Your bio says you're from Canada, is that right? And if so, shouldn't you be busy bashing the outrageously incapable Canadian political process?
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[65680].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author logocheckout
                Originally Posted by Michael Ellis View Post

                Alright logocheckout, so far you've bashed both sides of the US political house. Now I have to ask you something...

                Your bio says you're from Canada, is that right? And if so, shouldn't you be busy bashing the outrageously incapable Canadian political process?
                I am an equal opportunity basher. Canada has a very stupid prime minister.

                I vote in both countries.
                Signature
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[65706].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author derekwong28
                  If you use that logic, the oval office should have been renamed the "oral office" a long time ago...
                  Signature

                  Do not get between a wombat and a chocolate biscuit; you will regret it dearly!

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[66366].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author myob
                    In 1814-1817, the White House was all black, but it was still called the White House.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[66429].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author logocheckout
                      Originally Posted by myob View Post

                      In 1814-1817, the White House was all black, but it was still called the White House.
                      Are you talking about the fire or something else?
                      Signature
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[67409].message }}
                      • Profile picture of the author myob
                        You are very good. The White House was burned by the British in the War of 1812.
                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[67515].message }}
                        • Profile picture of the author logocheckout
                          Originally Posted by myob View Post

                          You are very good. The White House was burned by the British in the War of 1812.
                          Thanks. You have a way of teaching many.
                          Signature
                          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[67532].message }}
                          • Profile picture of the author myob
                            Originally Posted by logocheckout View Post

                            Thanks. You have a way of teaching many.
                            You haven't seen nothing yet. Watch what comes next. :rolleyes:
                            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[67563].message }}
                            • Profile picture of the author logocheckout
                              Originally Posted by myob View Post

                              You haven't seen nothing yet. Watch what comes next. :rolleyes:
                              I look forward to more.
                              remain blessed.
                              Signature
                              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[67577].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author gareth
                      Originally Posted by myob View Post

                      In 1814-1817, the White House was all black, but it was still called the White House.

                      So were the presidents teeth.
                      Signature
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[69972].message }}
                      • Profile picture of the author Hyaku_Man
                        George Clinton renamed it the Blackhouse more than 30 years ago!
                        Signature

                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[70092].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author CIIC
                  Originally Posted by logocheckout View Post

                  I am an equal opportunity basher. Canada has a very stupid prime minister.

                  I vote in both countries.
                  If people had to choose "The Looney Bin" for either the Whitehouse or 24 Sussex, it would be 24 Sussex because of the obvious pun involved with Canada and loonies. Then again, we can lend it to the Americans, because "Two Four" Sussex would do just as well here.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[67891].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author logocheckout
                    Originally Posted by CIIC View Post

                    If people had to choose "The Looney Bin" for either the Whitehouse or 24 Sussex, it would be 24 Sussex because of the obvious pun involved with Canada and loonies. Then again, we can lend it to the Americans, because "Two Four" Sussex would do just as well here.
                    That was funny. I think Canadians are more advanced in knowing that the residents of "Two Four" Sussex have always been loonies.

                    The white house on the other hand has always housed nuts since time immemorial.

                    Obamas may just heal the land.
                    Signature
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[68806].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeRogers
        Originally Posted by HeySal View Post

        By this day and age it should just be called "The Looney Bin" no matter who the hell is in there.
        Exactamundo!

        It always gives me great amusement to watch the convention of both parties; all those people standing there with tears running down their cheeks and not one clue as to what has just been said.

        For Example:

        Do you think for one minute that the Democratic party is actually going to let Obama do away with even one worthless, money-sucking giveaway program? Or, for that matter, do you believe that the Republican party is going to let McCain get away with squelching even one cent of the PAC money running through the government? Ridiculous.

        So, for all the bluster, fireworks and rhetorical speech making, the candidates may as well walk up to the podium and fart the lyrics of Yankey Doodle; it would be just as entertaining and contain every bit as much substance.

        Mike
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[66457].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author myob
          We're stuck with "White House". It would cost billions of dollars to change the name on our currency, official documents, the seal, website ... and besides, I'm squatting on "BlackHouse.com" until I get my asking price of one trillion dollars.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[66472].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author jfbowles
          Yep! You got it exactly right... You have been paying attention haven't you?
          Signature

          Jack F Bowles
          http://jacksarticles.com -->DL some articles - Post some too
          http://fyi-info.com

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[67016].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tiger
        Originally Posted by HeySal View Post

        By this day and age it should just be called "The Looney Bin" no matter who the hell is in there.


        You gave me a belly laugh..
        Signature
        We Get What We Settle For
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[67406].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author gareth
        Originally Posted by HeySal View Post

        By this day and age it should just be called "The Looney Bin" no matter who the hell is in there.

        Then they could paint the walls pink - and people would call it the gay house.
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[69969].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author logocheckout
          Originally Posted by gareth View Post

          Then they could paint the walls pink - and people would call it the gay house.
          I thought they had that room beside the Lincoln room?
          Signature
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[70110].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author aggron
            I'm not sure I like the OP joke much . Although it is of tongue in cheek nature .
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[70903].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author myob
              This tread is dedicated to the higher education of logocheckout (from post 17). Didn't I tell you there's much more to be learned here? Stay tuned. More is coming!
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[71049].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author logocheckout
                Originally Posted by myob View Post

                This tread is dedicated to the higher education of logocheckout (from post 17). Didn't I tell you there's much more to be learned here? Stay tuned. More is coming!
                Thank you teacher. I am bored so I need more.
                Signature
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[71275].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author myob
                  Be patient grasshopper. There is much more ignorance to come before the beginning of wisdom.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[71628].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author logocheckout
                    Originally Posted by myob View Post

                    Be patient grasshopper. There is much more ignorance to come before the beginning of wisdom.
                    I will settle for the ignorance as well as the wisdom.
                    Signature
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[71675].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author myob
                      Well said grasshopper. Acknowledgment of ignorance is the beginning of wisdom.
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[71738].message }}
                      • Profile picture of the author logocheckout
                        Originally Posted by myob View Post

                        Well said grasshopper. Acknowledgment of ignorance is the beginning of wisdom.
                        I have a teacher that is also funny. Lucky me.
                        Signature
                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[71764].message }}

Trending Topics