But because this forum has helped me so much, I've decided to generously give back.
No optin required. No long pdf download. Just copy and paste your way to success!
----- Begin here ----
First, the right mindset is key. I can't stress this enough. If you think you can or can't you're right.
Second, eliminate all distractions. No emails, no forum posting, no dating, and especially no facebook. Remember, treat this like a business.
Third, don't waste time chasing another wso, until you just do this first. In fact, this may be the last thing you ever need to do to get your IM business banking on autopilot.
Last, and the absolute most important, is take action!
Now, here's the product. This is not some spun outsourced fluff. This is the real deal. And your customers will love it.
All you need to do is go to Yahoo answers and solve this problem for people. Are you ready?
"How to Give a Bunny a Shower" That's right! There's a ton of searches for this baby. And competition is low!
1. Items required: Shower, water, bunny, and lots of love.
2. Prepare your bunny by placing it in the tub/shower for a few minutes each day for one month. This will help bunny get used to being in the tub without anxiety.
3. Play some soft music at first, then turn on the sink so bunny can get used to hearing water running. It will become soothing and expected. You might even use the toilet yourself. Bunny will also find this calming.
4. Now, the big day. Gently use a long hose spray handle to bring the flow of water down to bunnies level. This is key, and why most people end up inadvertingly traumatizing their bunny because they get this wrong. So don't just spray cold water from out of no where! You're bunny is not on fire. So you don't need to scare it.
5. Gently spray around its body, careful not to spray the face. And especially spray your bunnies feet. Bunnies like to keep their toes clean. Plus the water kinda massages, and they like that.
6. Just relax and enjoy this special moment with your bunny. Both you and bunny will look forward to a daily shower together.