Hey friends of mine, can you do a favor for me?

34 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
I was wondering if you all could do me a favor?

Could you please like a Facebook page for me? My son-in-law just created a page for his company and is trying to get it off of the ground. He is the daddy of my two grandbabies that I nanny for. (only for one more week!! I see freedom! Oh, wait, that's a story for another time.)

Anyway, I would be most grateful if you could.

The only qualifications you must meet are that you have a Facebook account and that you want me to love ya more than I already do. Like that is possible! :p

Thanks guys!

WholesalePlumbing.comFacebookpage

Terra
#facebook #fanpage #likes
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    I have "liked" it for you Terra. Anything for a friend.
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Website / Blog for more info.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8225833].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
      Thank you Laurence!

      If there was a blowing a kiss smiley available, I'd be using it right now!

      Terra
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8225845].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HeySal
    Pumber eh? Um.......I guess you buy him belts for christmas?

    Done.
    Signature

    Sal
    When the Roads and Paths end, learn to guide yourself through the wilderness
    Beyond the Path

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8225853].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
      Originally Posted by HeySal View Post

      Pumber eh? Um.......I guess you buy him belts for christmas?

      Done.

      Splorf!!

      No he is this company's marketing/media specialist. He just made a Facebook page for them and is trying to get it off the ground.

      He is funny! He said, I know you have a lot of friends on your marketing forum you're on, because you spend more time there than anywhere else online, and so...could you do me a favor? :p

      Thanks girlfriend!

      Terra
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8225901].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    If I knew how to do a blushing face smiley, I would do it. Thanks Terra.
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Website / Blog for more info.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8225868].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author joseph7384
      Originally Posted by MissTerraK View Post

      Thank you Laurence!

      If there was a blowing a kiss smiley available, I'd be using it right now!

      Terra
      I can help you with that!






      Originally Posted by laurencewins View Post

      If I knew how to do a blushing face smiley, I would do it. Thanks Terra.


      I can also accommodate your request!

      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8225955].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joseph7384
    Thy wish has been granted, now send me some love, lol.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8225916].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
      Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post

      Thy wish has been granted, now send me some love, lol.
      Thy wish has been granted...



      Terra
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8225929].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
    Terra, I'm not on Facebook anymore so I can't "like" the page for you. I didn't want you to think I wasn't your friend though, so I had to tell you about it.
    Signature

    Just when you think you've got it all figured out, someone changes the rules.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8226014].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
      Originally Posted by Dennis Gaskill View Post

      Terra, I'm not on Facebook anymore so I can't "like" the page for you. I didn't want you to think I wasn't your friend though, so I had to tell you about it.
      Actually, when I made this post, I was thinking, Bummer, Dennis doesn't have a Facebook page, but I know if he did, he would like it.

      I remembered that you didn't from a link I put up from Facebook of my grandkids one time and you mentioned it then.

      We're all good, my friend.

      Terra
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8226026].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author AprilCT
        Yikes, I'm in the same boat, I don't have an account at Facebook or I'd give the page a like as well. Sorry Terra, can't do it now, but maybe in 6 months to a year I'll have one. I'm trying to keep my online life simple until I'm ready to start getting my books online.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8226051].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
          Originally Posted by AprilCT View Post

          Yikes, I'm in the same boat, I don't have an account at Facebook or I'd give the page a like as well. Sorry Terra, can't do it now, but maybe in 6 months to a year I'll have one. I'm trying to keep my online life simple until I'm ready to start getting my books online.
          We're good, April.

          Truth be told, I'm hardly ever on there myself. Usually when I go on, it is per a personal request of a friend or family member.

          They all say, I was going to message you on Facebook or write on your wall, but thought she'll never see this, so call instead, lol!

          Maybe when my nannying is over, I'll get on more often. But no promises.

          Terra
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8226057].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ThomM
        Done, always glad to help a friend or a plumber
        Signature

        Life: Nature's way of keeping meat fresh
        Getting old ain't for sissy's
        As you are I was, as I am you will be
        You can't fix stupid, but you can always out smart it.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8226054].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
          Originally Posted by ThomM View Post

          Done, always glad to help a friend or a plumber
          I knew I could count on you and your shiny metal...

          Thanks, Thom!

          Terra
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8226062].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author ThomM
            Well I've always been a closet plumber anyways:rolleyes:
            Signature

            Life: Nature's way of keeping meat fresh
            Getting old ain't for sissy's
            As you are I was, as I am you will be
            You can't fix stupid, but you can always out smart it.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8226067].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author HeySal
              Originally Posted by ThomM View Post

              Well I've always been a closet plumber anyways:rolleyes:
              So I take it the cellar is dry now?
              Signature

              Sal
              When the Roads and Paths end, learn to guide yourself through the wilderness
              Beyond the Path

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8226077].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author ThomM
                Originally Posted by HeySal View Post

                So I take it the cellar is dry now?
                Are you kidding. We're on track to beat Noah's record here
                Signature

                Life: Nature's way of keeping meat fresh
                Getting old ain't for sissy's
                As you are I was, as I am you will be
                You can't fix stupid, but you can always out smart it.

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8226132].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author memee
    I am new to all this. Just signed up today, but am more than happy to help out. Just liked for you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8226068].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ken Leatherman
    Terra,

    It is done and I'm wondering if they do house call as my plumbing (according to my wife) needs an overhaul.



    The Old Geezer With Old Plumbing
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8226090].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
      Originally Posted by Ken Leatherman View Post

      Terra,

      It is done and I'm wondering if they do house call as my plumbing (according to my wife) needs an overhaul.



      The Old Geezer With Old Plumbing
      Oh My goodness, Ken!

      That's funny! If they do that kind of plumbing repairs, they're keeping it a secret from me.


      Terra
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8226105].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lcombs
    Done.
    Ain't it great to have skilled technician in the family?
    My son-in-law is an HVAC tech.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8226143].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
      Originally Posted by lcombs View Post

      Done.
      Ain't it great to have skilled technician in the family?
      My son-in-law is an HVAC tech.
      Absolutely! Especially since I am a huge techytard.

      He'll find out soon enough that I'm calling this favor in as soon as I publish my eBook on raising spirited/gifted children, my personal journey. Well, more like my wild ride.

      Terra
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8226283].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Patrician
    Sorry, no Facehook, Terra.

    Good luck...
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8226212].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
      Thanks Pat and Icombs!

      Sorry, I seemed to have hit my thanks limit for the moment.

      Terra
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8226276].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author twister85
    Your young little marketer to your service. Liked the page.

    And heres my love to you all!





    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8227008].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jacqueline Smith
    Another like from me.

    And....you know you're going to miss those grandbabies when you don't get to see them everyday!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8227112].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author craigslist
    just liked it for ya
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8227497].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
      Originally Posted by craigslist View Post

      just liked it for ya
      Thank you so much, craigslist. It's nice to meet you and if there are any favors I could for you to reciprocate, just let me know.

      Terra
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8227647].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Ken Leatherman
        Originally Posted by MissTerraK View Post

        Thanks! You guys are great!

        @Jaq - You know you're right, lol! But dedicating 11 hours a day since last November is taking it's toll on this lil ole Nana. And I've had to put off finishing the book I'm writing, so I guess I can be happy about it at least for a little while.

        Terra
        Terra this old grandpa knows what your talking about. I kept our little Olivia for 3 years 5 days a week. Loved every minute of it but boy oh boy did she wear me out. Love the nap time especially.

        Originally Posted by MissTerraK View Post

        Thank you so much, craigslist. It's nice to meet you and if there are any favors I could for you to reciprocate, just let me know.

        Terra
        WOW!

        Terra you being the beautiful, talented and rich person you are I know you will help me too .

        Send money to PayPal account so I can pass goal and collect $200.00. Real money not the play stuff.

        It feels great to be able to help you to reciprocate to all the other Warrior members. Please feel free to let me know when I can help you.


        The Old Geezer That Needs Reciprocation When Doing Terra A Favor
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8227838].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
          Originally Posted by Ken Leatherman View Post

          Terra this old grandpa knows what your talking about. I kept our little Olivia for 3 years 5 days a week. Loved every minute of it but boy oh boy did she wear me out. Love the nap time especially.



          WOW!

          Terra you being the beautiful, talented and rich person you are I know you will help me too .
          Haha! You are pretty doggone good, Ken! Two out of three ain't bad.

          Originally Posted by Ken Leatherman View Post

          Send money to PayPal account so I can pass goal and collect $200.00. Real money not the play stuff.

          It feels great to be able to help you to reciprocate to all the other Warrior members. Please feel free to let me know when I can help you.


          The Old Geezer That Needs Reciprocation When Doing Terra A Favor
          Sorry, you need to choose something from the other two so I can reciprocate properly.

          And thank you so much for your offer of reciprocating my reciprocation...I think, lol!


          Terra
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8227979].message }}

Trending Topics