You feel like going to a fairy tale land or you have fairy odd parents? (sometimes when im down I switch to cartoons and leave it at the background, cartoons tend to be lively and up spirited.)
Recently I felt like any and everything is getting on my nerves.
1. Woken up by the neighbors dog, barking too loud.
2. Knocked over some files which spilled all my paper on the floor leaving a mess.
3. Did some research on firefox, leaving a lot of tabs open and saved it but when I opened the next day it wasn't there.
4. Mail man banged the door too loud giving me a shock, as if it was someone I owed money to.
5. Attended a 90min webinar that didn't even touch on the topic it was suppose to touch on. 30mins in I asked if it was the right webinar, I was told yes it is, I asked when is he gonna touch on the main topic, he said later, then towards the end I asked again, he said that is only for members. Like WHAT THE F***!!
I told him he should have told me earlier on and I was kicked out of the webinar, 1st time I got kicked out of a webinar.
Utterly no respect for peoples time.
6. Saw some online review on another niche forum, so I wanted to add in some comments on my experience. Then after posting, it says it wil take 3 business days for it to be read by the mods and published.
Its like you feel you needed a way to let of some steam by letting people know and support each other on that forum. (some of them were writing their bad experience too) Then right at the end the steam is still with you.
Its not instantly posted.
And you know what will make it to my list at number 7?
If this thread gets deleted. lol.
Anyway, so I felt so frustrated all of a sudden.
I took a time out.
Went for a walk, cool down, clear my head, rest my emotions and reflect.
Yes you can slp on it, some times slp does wonders.
But it doesn't ensure you wont get into this emotional wreck again.
Unless of cos if the reason is lack of slp.
But I began to think, this things do happen, you cant prevent them, not ALL of them. Some maybe but not all.
And these are external factors, not within your control.
What you can control is inside, your own thoughts, your own emotions.
Of cos saying is easier, and talk is cheap.
The hard part is when the tire meets the road.
Its a conscious effort to maintain peace and happiness inward.
Its not on auto pilot.
I just want to share this in case someone out there is going through the same thing.
We are all humans, what makes me tick or what ticks me off maybe different from you.
But whatever it is, remember, its a conscious decision, to maintain peace inward.
There can be a storm on the outside, but maintain peace on the inside.
Don't (or try not to) let external factors pull you down or spoil your day.
Good day everyone,
and God Bless!