Your Favorite WF Off-Topic Quotes?

by thunderbird 102 replies
I'm going to make a video of WarriorForum Off-Topic quotes from various participants here. What's your favorite quote from somebody here? Only original quotes from participants here count, not clever statements from Mark Twain or Lao Tze or some famous person who hasn't said anything here. Thanks.

I'll begin:

"The limits of your imagination do not define the boundaries of my reality."
~Paul Myers
#off topic forum
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Paul Myers
    [ahem] "...my reality."

    I was going to quote the line Claude had in his sig about Riffle being right, but he removed it. Damned Claude...
    Signature
    .
    Stop by Paul's Pub - my little hangout on Facebook.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9255432].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
      Originally Posted by Paul Myers View Post

      [ahem] "...my reality."

      I was going to quote the line Claude had in his sig about Riffle being right, but he removed it. Damned Claude...
      Corrected.

      I want to see Claude's quote. Claude?
      Signature

      Project HERE.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9255758].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
        Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post

        Corrected.

        I want to see Claude's quote. Claude?


        "My God! Riffle was right...I am a Jackass." - Claude Whitacre

        Riffle posted that in his Sig. It's one of my favorite quotes. Mostly because Dan posted it in his Sig. the fact that I said it, and it makes me look foolish, is immaterial. I think it's hilarious.


        The Earth isn't acting abnormally --- people just aren't as intelligent a life form as they want to believe.
        - HeySal

        I have to admit, when I read Sal's quote, I laughed out loud.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9259520].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
      Originally Posted by Paul Myers View Post

      [ahem] "...my reality."

      I was going to quote the line Claude had in his sig about Riffle being right, but he removed it. Damned Claude...
      Actually.........
      Signature

      "Arguing with...strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be, or to be indistinguishable from, self-righteous 16-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9256202].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seomaster5
    I do the very best I know how - the very best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.
    Abraham Lincoln
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9255738].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    If it's to be, it's up to me. So if it's up to me, it's to be!
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Check out my site or blog for more info.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9255766].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
    Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post


    "The limits of your imagination do not define the boundaries of my reality."
    ~Paul Myers
    That's one of my favorite "Paul" quotes as well. It's saved in my personal quotations file.

    I have a feeling you won't get a lot of contributions. Probably not too many are thinking about or looking for quotation fodder when they read the forum. I'll chip in a few though...

    Persistence is a virtue, but pushiness is its ugly cousin.
    - Michael Oksa

    Any person who says that everyone should have the same level of privilege has probably never put in the effort necessary to earn special treatment.
    - Paul Myers

    It's always easier to look for villains than for understanding, but it's rarely fair or productive.
    - Paul Myers

    Your life is a book that you author. Everyday is a new blank page that you have the ability to write. It's up to you whether you pen a tragedy or an inspirational.
    - Terra Kern

    The Earth isn't acting abnormally --- people just aren't as intelligent a life form as they want to believe.
    - HeySal
    Signature

    Just when you think you've got it all figured out, someone changes the rules.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9255783].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardraysnight
    know when to hold them
    know when to fold them
    know when to walk away -kenny rogers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9257336].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
    It appears a few folks didn't quite grok the OP.
    Signature

    Just when you think you've got it all figured out, someone changes the rules.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9257365].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Dennis Gaskill View Post

      It appears a few folks didn't quite grok the OP.
      Oh ... oh ... I got one!
      "It appears a few folks didn't quite grok the OP - Dennis Gaskill"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9258931].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Lance K
        I can't think of any off the top of my head, but it seems to me that VegasVince has had some pretty good one liners over the years.
        Signature
        "You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want."
        ~ Zig Ziglar
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9258974].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author waterotter
          Originally Posted by Lance K View Post

          I can't think of any off the top of my head, but it seems to me that VegasVince has had some pretty good one liners over the years.
          I don't recall VegasVince ever posting down here in the basement.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9259147].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Lance K
            Originally Posted by waterotter View Post

            I don't recall VegasVince ever posting down here in the basement.
            It doesn't happen often, but it has been done.
            Signature
            "You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want."
            ~ Zig Ziglar
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9260074].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Ken Leatherman
        Originally Posted by sbucciarel View Post

        Oh ... oh ... I got one!
        "It appears a few folks didn't quite grok the OP - Dennis Gaskill"
        Way to go sbucciarel I loved it
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9259135].message }}
  • I saw this yesterday. Not an off topic quote, but all the while, pretty deep, and somewhat humorous.

    Originally Posted by mrmugabe View Post

    this forum feels like a self cannibalizing community of predatory IM specialists preying on newbies like me.
    Signature
    Arnold Stolting - Stolting Media Group
    "I LOVE The Song! The Vibe Is Positive And Firm!" - Kymani Marley. (Son of Bob Marley)
    "Keep Up The Good Work!" Tony Lindsay - Lead Vocalist, Carlos Santana.

    "Very High Quality!" Jeremy Harding - Manager / Producer. Sean Paul.
    "They Are FANTASTIC!" - Willie Crawford.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9258913].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sumit Menon
    It was either Ken Caudill or Dan Riffle who once said..

    "It is so hot that a sultry gaze from Jessica Alba would go unnoticed in a men's prison."
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9258984].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
      Originally Posted by Sumit Menon View Post

      It was either Ken Caudill or Dan Riffle who once said..

      "It is so hot that a sultry gaze from Jessica Alba would go unnoticed in a men's prison."
      Must've been Ken. I would have referenced Jessica Biel.
      Signature

      "Arguing with...strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be, or to be indistinguishable from, self-righteous 16-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9259121].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    Here's another one. Can't remember if this is it exactly, but it went something like

    "at the risk of straying back on topic ...." Paul Myers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9259172].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    ha ha ... Here's a good Claude one

    "Claude is the real Mr Spock. He was an adviser on Star Trek on Spock's logical characterization. He visited Vulcan as a child and took the course in pure logic. He combed his hair forward and had plastic surgery on his ears to make them pointy. Unfortunately the graft did not take and the hair began to fail too. So, he turned to satirical logic." lanfear63
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9259200].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    ... and who could forget Martian Fluffy Bunnies?

    "Shane is a psychic scientist and conspiracy theorist. His digital enhancements of funny shaped rocks on Mars is legendary. Even NASA use his services. He is credited to being the discoverer of the "Martain Fluffy Bunnies", a species indigenous to the planet. His pointing out that Mars has a blue sky and thus posseses oxygen has caused quite a stir at our local Wal-Mart." lanfear63
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9259210].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    "PS I can prove that l am psychic, l will say that you will post here at least another two times before disappearing in a huff" tagiscom
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9259240].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HN
    Banned
    Here's a quote:

    Never try to impress dumb people with you skills, unless one of you skills has to do with the ability to fart with your ears, not only to reproduce the appropriate sound, but also the odor.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9259260].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9259288].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    "Hmmm, l was fascinated with the last video and decided to do some more digging!

    I enhanced the video images, and managed to find an extra image he missed, of our weird martian rabbit!

    Pretty hard to dismiss this as a rock! An ancient fossil, that is being blown across the martian landscape is the most plausible alternative!

    Either way it proves that there is life!

    But as you will see, the martian rabbit theory holds more ground...

    I doubt that a fossil, has colors all over it and seems to be sunning itself? As you will see in the last image, it could also be playing dead. Because of the mars rover slowly moving about?

    Same area, same rover, no rabbit??? And the image below, was taken from the same image above, which shows the rabbit has moved!

    He missed this one, it looks like the same rabbit, but with its ears down. Most likely its white coloration, is so it can hide from predators during the day. Which raises the exciting possibility that there are more animals on Mars!" tagiscom
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9259301].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    "...if anything, Claude baits me into banter wars. Trust me, he's a master baiter." Dan Riffle

    "Who else thought when they first read the title of this thread "Claude's back!!!" that it had something to do with hair waxing?" Kurt

    Originally Posted by Dan Riffle
    Biz - I call you "Biz" because we share the same name and I've always found calling other people "Dan" somewhat creepy.
    I find calling people Dan creepy too. From now on, you are "The Alabaster Taliwhacker" Claude Whitacre
    "You people are sick and demented.
    When can we get together to party?" Steven Wagenheim
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9259557].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author LynnM
      "As Tim so eloquently put it...I'm f****d
      Oh, and I thought there were going to be refreshments served in this thread." Steve Wagenheim

      and from the same thread

      "My programmers are working on a de-uniquifying plugin to counter the unique content penalty as we speak. Stay tuned for the WSO. " Suzanne
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9259659].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author LynnM
        "I want a pink Cadillac!" Terra, circa 2010
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9259663].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author LynnM
          The owner of the forum is known as The Illuminated One. He doesn't make sacrifices, however regulars (Disciples) in the OT forum frequently sacrifice idiots in his name. - whateverpedia

          How the hell did Dennis Gaskill get to be king of the Internet? - Sal

          I'm thinking "42" - Kim

          It's BACON! - MoneyMagnetMagnate
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9259691].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
        Banned
        Originally Posted by LynnM View Post

        "As Tim so eloquently put it...I'm f****d
        Oh, and I thought there were going to be refreshments served in this thread." Steve Wagenheim

        and from the same thread

        "My programmers are working on a de-uniquifying plugin to counter the unique content penalty as we speak. Stay tuned for the WSO. " Suzanne
        A Warrior Forum Classic. Best joke thread ever.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9259689].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
    Thunderbird, it appears your post has prompted people to start search through old threads to find quotable comments. This could be dangerous.

    MODS - Please delete all my posts prior to today!

    (For the new mods, that there ^ is known as a "just kidding" line. ;-) I really don't want you to delete all my comments prior to today. You can, however, delete any comments I made in 1997.)
    Signature

    Just when you think you've got it all figured out, someone changes the rules.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9259725].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author LynnM
      Originally Posted by Dennis Gaskill View Post

      Thunderbird, it appears your post has prompted people to start search through old threads to find quotable comments. This could be dangerous.

      MODS - Please delete all my posts prior to today!

      (For the new mods, that there ^ is known as a "just kidding" line. ;-) I really don't want you to delete all my comments prior to today. You can, however, delete any comments I made in 1997.)
      Now people are going to be looking specifically for your ones...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9259733].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
        Originally Posted by LynnM View Post

        Now people are going to be looking specifically for your ones...
        I'm not very quotable, but I was paid nicely to run interference for someone else who fears being quoted.


        Edit: There doesn't seem to be a word for the "fear of being quoted." I hereby nominate "quophobia" as the designated word for the fear of being quoted.
        Signature

        Just when you think you've got it all figured out, someone changes the rules.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9259879].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author waterotter
    "Is the world becoming too solipsistic, or is it just me?" ~ Frank Donovan
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9259928].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      Originally Posted by sbucciarel View Post

      ... and who could forget Martian Fluffy Bunnies?

      "Shane is a psychic scientist and conspiracy theorist. His digital enhancements of funny shaped rocks on Mars is legendary. Even NASA use his services. He is credited to being the discoverer of the "Martain Fluffy Bunnies", a species indigenous to the planet. His pointing out that Mars has a blue sky and thus posseses oxygen has caused quite a stir at our local Wal-Mart." lanfear63
      He, he, yep, l have bought Martian fluffy bunnies into the spotlight here, well, Claude helped!


      Well, l wouldn't take all the credit for that, since l just saw a YT video someone else did, l just found additional supportive evidence, and color corrected the main image.

      But all jokes aside, if it isn't then, l saw 4 items that changed position, and about three images that looked remarkably like, you know what!

      Local Wall-Mart, , l hope not!


      But up to 34,000 people have seen it, so it isn't too shabby!

      Shane
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9260004].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
    Can't remember who it was, but someone had under their username "Self unemployed".
    Signature
    Australia is an island surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9260027].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
      I thought I did a good reply to a Kurt post but the thread dropped out of sight next day.

      So for what it's worth..

      Kurt: "Is it just me, or does that donkey need to floss?"

      Lanfear63: "Nope, it's just you who needs to floss!"
      Signature

      Where ever you go, there you are.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9260086].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
        "This won't end well" - Dan Riffle.
        Signature

        Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9260475].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
      Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

      Can't remember who it was, but someone had under their username "Self unemployed".
      Oh, that was DogScout.


      Terra
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9267611].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HeySal
    Dennis - I admit to browsing back for one of your quotes. I remember laughing very hard at one of your remarks not too long ago, but couldn't find it in limited time.

    The one I would have quoted Paul on was quoted before I got here -
    "The limits of your imagination do not define the boundaries of my reality."
    ~Paul Myers

    There were many I tried to remember - so many good quotes over the 10 years I've been in here.......
    I'm not a quote hoarder or I'd have at least several pages I could have offered up here. This thread might make me change my ways and start saving great lines in here.
    Signature

    Sal
    New PLR - Disaster prep duo report pkg: The Art of the Graceful Bug out, and Preparing Pets for a Disaster. - PM me for report details.
    Quality PLR Ebooks and Reports:
    Mind/Language - Weight, - Pet/Dog - Disaster - 2011 Earthquake Report - Hair Care

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9260527].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    Part of me is shocked and appalled, part of me wishing I'd had teachers like that as a teenager. thunderbird

    I say a chicken in every pot and a stripper pole in every class room! Kurt

    According to 4 out of 5 pediatricians, Claude's birthday lap dances are the number one cause for projectile vomiting of cake and ice cream. Kurt

    Yes, the boy is emotionally scared forever. Because there is no way that a teenage boy would find that appealing. Not only did she dance in front of him...but I'll bet he saw her...cleavage! And not just any cleavage...but the cleavage of a woman! (Give me a minute, I'm throwing up at the thought of seeing female cleavage)

    And every year hundreds of boys die from premature exposure to cleavage. Cleavage is the #3 cause of gun violence in America. Claude Whitacre
    I'll believe in psychics when I see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery". whateverpedia
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9261278].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
    The release date for the video will be Monday June 16. I promise to put in every gimmick I can come up with in making it. Where it is missing slickness and high production value, there will be an abundance of tackiness, gaudy poor taste, and flawed design. It'll be testament to odd experiments that go in skewed directions. Hope you enjoy it.
    Signature

    Project HERE.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9264090].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
      Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post

      The release date for the video will be Monday June 16. I promise to put in every gimmick I can come up with in making it. Where it is missing slickness and high production value, there will be an abundance of tackiness, gaudy poor taste, and flawed design. It'll be testament to odd experiments that go in skewed directions. Hope you enjoy it.

      So, what you're saying is that the video will be a perfect tribute to the Off Topic.
      Signature

      "Arguing with...strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be, or to be indistinguishable from, self-righteous 16-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9264463].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
        My arms are shakin, and my legs are weak.....
        Oh wells, sometimes ya just gotta entertain yourself on Friday night, huh.
        and

        Terra's smile was broad but did not reach to her eyes as she printed out the list of real names and addresses from her Internet investigation. "Those self-entertained, naive little idiots never saw this comin'," she spat as she snapped the silencer on her Sig Sauer M400 semiautomatic, picked up her car keys and US road atlas from the table, then, realizing it was still a tad chilly outside, grabbed her pink lacy jacket with the Betty Boop patch on the back on her way out the door.
        ~ HeySal


        your post prompted me to start a new exclusive group. The heck with these "insiders" and their little inside jokes, Kermit references, and being all music-know-it-all-ly.

        I say it here first: Outsiders Assemble!
        ~ Dan Riffle


        Warrior Lady's Rap

        The drums are a thumpin'
        with Terra K a jumpin'
        to the jams we be pumpin'
        see her shake her rumpin'
        to the beat, so sweet
        like a doggie after meat
        can't take the heat?
        beat a fast retreat!
        Look, here come's HeySal
        looking for her K pal
        they love Asti so well
        drink until they can't tell
        a Warrior from a foyer
        so they holler for Tom Sawyer
        and they fall down
        on the ground, roll around
        laughing to the silly sound
        ~Dennis Gaskill



        Terra
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9265593].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
    I knew I should have deleted that post before it was removed from the context that spawned it. Just goes to show you to be careful not to caught up in the moment. Sigh.
    Signature

    Just when you think you've got it all figured out, someone changes the rules.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9265609].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
      Originally Posted by Dennis Gaskill View Post

      I knew I should have deleted that post before it was removed from the context that spawned it. Just goes to show you to be careful not to caught up in the moment. Sigh.
      Oh, Okay...

      You mean this part...

      My dog wrote this for the aspiring rappers, Terra and HeySal.
      Right?


      Terra
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9265646].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author waterotter
    From Fred To Frederique. My Transgender Sexual Journey. By Dan Riffle. ~ Claude Whitacre
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9267961].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
      Originally Posted by waterotter View Post

      From Fred To Frederique. My Transgender Sexual Journey. By Dan Riffle. ~ Claude Whitacre
      The original title was, From Claude to Claudette. However, my inspiration for the project threatened to sue.
      Signature

      "Arguing with...strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be, or to be indistinguishable from, self-righteous 16-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9267966].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
        Originally Posted by Dan Riffle View Post

        The original title was, From Claude to Claudette. However, my inspiration for the project threatened to sue.
        Now, that's just plain mean. I figured that if I became a woman, you'd stop making sexual advances to me.



        "Everything reminds Claude of naked penises. You should see the look of unfettered joy on his face right before he blows out the multitude of candles on his birthday cake." Dan Riffle.

        Brilliant in several ways.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9268044].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
          Originally Posted by Dan Riffle View Post

          The original title was, From Claude to Claudette. However, my inspiration for the project threatened to sue.
          Yeah, l think that you had pictures with that, and references to him walking the street and being a loin tamer?


          No need to post those again, still getting rehab, for the last time!

          Shane


          PS Glad the Claudette video was removed, don't want to scar too many newbies for life with that one?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9268425].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author waterotter
    No offense intended, but that's just a pile of clichéd, patronizing codswallop. ~ Frank Donovan
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9314201].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
      Originally Posted by waterotter View Post

      No offense intended, but that's just a pile of clichéd, patronizing codswallop. ~ Frank Donovan

      I have a feeling that an hour spent reading posts from Frank..would be an hour well spent.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9314257].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
        Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post

        The release date for the video will be Monday June 16. I promise to put in every gimmick I can come up with in making it. Where it is missing slickness and high production value, there will be an abundance of tackiness, gaudy poor taste, and flawed design. It'll be testament to odd experiments that go in skewed directions. Hope you enjoy it.
        Um . . . did you mean June 16 of this year?
        Signature

        Just when you think you've got it all figured out, someone changes the rules.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9314273].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TimPhelan
      Here's a couple that cracked me up from Big Frank. I'm a Don Rickles fan also btw.

      "I'm sorry if you feel that I'm being too hard on ####. I'll lighten up. I wouldn't want him to soil his pretty pink panties and that is NOT an insult. I am merely complimenting him on his fashion sense. Nothing more." ~ Big Frank

      "None of this is supposed to be personal. While I may think that you are an inbred, toothless goober that will have sexual relations with anything in your barn, I by no means want any of this to be deemed a personal attack. (Where the hell are the old emoticons when you need one?). It's nothing more than the on/off state of pixels on a screen and is not meant to hurt anyone. I strive to never intentionally hurt any human being and while I oftentimes debate whether or not you actually possess enough functioning synapses to meet the criteria for inclusion as a higher life form, I do not ever want to actually hurt, ridicule or offend you. That said, if I am able to get you so angry that you foam at the mouth and drop that ferret that your buggering - then it was a good day. A very good day, indeed." ~ Big Frank

      "I suffered the agony of Mad Cow for over 5 years - until I divorced her." ~ Big Frank



      Not funny but a good one I think.
      "I gave up the ###, continued to walk my dog, lived there 3 years without incident and learned something that I've carried with me for the rest of my life. If you allow fear to consume you, it won't take long before there is nothing recognizable left of you. I ain't been afraid of squat - since." ~ Big Frank
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9314297].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
        Banned
        Originally Posted by TimPhelan View Post

        Here's a couple that cracked me up from Big Frank. I'm a Don Rickles fan also btw.

        "I'm sorry if you feel that I'm being too hard on ####. I'll lighten up. I wouldn't want him to soil his pretty pink panties and that is NOT an insult. I am merely complimenting him on his fashion sense. Nothing more." ~ Big Frank

        "None of this is supposed to be personal. While I may think that you are an inbred, toothless goober that will have sexual relations with anything in your barn, I by no means want any of this to be deemed a personal attack. (Where the hell are the old emoticons when you need one?). It's nothing more than the on/off state of pixels on a screen and is not meant to hurt anyone. I strive to never intentionally hurt any human being and while I oftentimes debate whether or not you actually possess enough functioning synapses to meet the criteria for inclusion as a higher life form, I do not ever want to actually hurt, ridicule or offend you. That said, if I am able to get you so angry that you foam at the mouth and drop that ferret that your buggering - then it was a good day. A very good day, indeed." ~ Big Frank

        "I suffered the agony of Mad Cow for over 5 years - until I divorced her." ~ Big Frank



        Not funny but a good one I think.
        "I gave up the ###, continued to walk my dog, lived there 3 years without incident and learned something that I've carried with me for the rest of my life. If you allow fear to consume you, it won't take long before there is nothing recognizable left of you. I ain't been afraid of squat - since." ~ Big Frank
        lol. That's Frank. Please tell me he hasn't been banned again ...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9314312].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author TimPhelan
          Originally Posted by sbucciarel View Post

          lol. That's Frank. Please tell me he hasn't been banned again ...
          Nope. He's lurking around, probably trying to avoid being banned again. lol
          Signature
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9314329].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author waterotter
            Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

            I have a feeling that an hour spent reading posts from Frank..would be an hour well spent.
            Agreed! It's also worth reading your's and Riffle's posts too......!!!

            Originally Posted by Dennis Gaskill View Post

            Um . . . did you mean June 16 of this year?
            If I recall correctly, TB posted that date had been postponed due to other "paid" assignments.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9314371].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
    ANNOUNCEMENT:
    The video release date is next Tuesday, July 8 (2014).

    (Apologies in advance for it's over-the-top gaudiness, disturbing design, exhibition of offensive taste in video-making, overall amateurishness and over-reliance on gimmickry that makes the notorious artistic choices of the nouveau riche seem elevated by comparison.)
    Signature

    Project HERE.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9330787].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author socialentry
    "I am only a humble defender of democracy."-socialentry.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9330791].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author waterotter
    "Here fo the spam!" ~ Theresa
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9331215].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author waterotter
    "My therapist has a wet nose...." ~ Kay King
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9334075].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
      Originally Posted by waterotter View Post

      "My therapist has a wet nose...." ~ Kay King
      Is there a picture of Kay's dog somewhere?
      Signature

      Project HERE.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9338136].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
        Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post

        Is there a picture of Kay's dog somewhere?
        Signature

        Just when you think you've got it all figured out, someone changes the rules.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9338165].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author waterotter
        Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post

        Is there a picture of Kay's dog somewhere?
        I haven't seen one. Maybe PM Kay and ask if she has a picture?


        ETA: Lol, didn't see the post above!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9338167].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
    My son, 4...
    - Thunderbird

    Signature

    Just when you think you've got it all figured out, someone changes the rules.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9334152].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      I think he's a Hotty. He's a hot hunk of burning lust.

      There, I said it. He deserves our worship. Claude
      LOL, I burst out laughing when l read that one!

      Beat that Dan!


      That even beats my "M, Fluffy Bunny Activist" one, dammit!


      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9334918].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
    Last chance to submit quotes for this project. They must be original quotes made WF forums, not quotes from famous people.
    Signature

    Project HERE.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9339366].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    He's a hot hunk of burning lust - Claude Whitacre
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9339909].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
    You're a little late, Terra. Maybe for next edition. This edition of the video is uploading. You're on it, LOL.
    Signature

    Project HERE.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9341149].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
      Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post

      You're a little late, Terra. Maybe for next edition. This edition of the video is uploading. You're on it, LOL.
      It's not the first thing I've been late for, lol!

      Huh? You say I'm on it and then you laugh?

      Please tell me it's something nice and not embarrassing! Pretty please? LOL!


      Terra
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9341153].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
        Originally Posted by MissTerraK View Post

        It's not the first thing I've been late for, lol!

        Huh? You say I'm on it and then you laugh?

        Please tell me it's something nice and not embarrassing! Pretty please? LOL!


        Terra
        Well, there is a lot of the color pink and...a spider.

        It is taking a long time to upload. I have to take my son to a piano lesson now, so it probably won't be displayed here for a while.
        Signature

        Project HERE.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9341161].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
          Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post

          Well, there is a lot of the color pink and...a spider.

          Hahaha!

          Okay, you made me laugh out loud!

          I can't wait to see it later then. = )


          Terra
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9341168].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
    OK, the video is up. Here's the link:

    Signature

    Project HERE.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9341241].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
      I'll watch it when it's available.

      Should I make some popcorn? =P


      Terra
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9341250].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
    Pretty good, Thunderbird. It was kind of ironic in that I'm the one that posted the HeySal quote, and the music you used for her quote was the music track I used in the first video I ever made.
    Signature

    Just when you think you've got it all figured out, someone changes the rules.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9341277].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
      Okay, I watched it and I'm bummed I can't double thank you!!

      I loved it, and yes, I did sit through the whole video. I even watched it twice, lol!

      I can't wait for the next one! = )


      Terra
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9341309].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author waterotter
    Great video, TB. Thanks!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9341399].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      Yes, great TB, glad you threw a fluffy bunny in there, but don't forget my award winning Avatar quote.

      It took me a good 5 minutes of blood, sweat and tears, to come up with that one!



      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9342173].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
        Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

        Yes, great TB, glad you threw a fluffy bunny in there, but don't forget my award winning Avatar quote.

        It took me a good 5 minutes of blood, sweat and tears, to come up with that one!



        I can add new quotes to the next edition. Just paste them here. They just have to be original quotes in conversations here, not quotes from famous people etc. who didn't make their comments here.

        Now, I just have to see what this Youtube editing tool allows me to do. Just replacing a video with an updated one would be nice.
        Signature

        Project HERE.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9342199].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
          Am I correct in seeing no quotes from Riffle, or dare I say it, me?

          Steve and Social get in and we, well, I'm going back to bullying people in the main discussion forum.
          Signature

          Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9342237].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
            Originally Posted by Richard Van View Post

            Am I correct in seeing no quotes from Riffle, or dare I say it, me?

            Steve and Social get in and we, well, I'm going back to bullying people in the main discussion forum.
            It is a work in progress, amigo. We've had good conversations and I would be happy to include words from you to add to my silly project. Just paste in what you like on the video, but original words from conversations here (not William Shakespeare, Albert Einstein, or Beyonce...unless she actually posted something here). Most of the quotes I used were submitted to the this thread. The more I have to work with, the merrier.
            Signature

            Project HERE.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9342258].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
              Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post

              It is a work in progress, amigo. We've had good conversations and I would be happy to include words from you to add to my silly project. Just pasted in what you like on the video, but original words from conversations here. Most of the ones I used were submitted to the this thread. The more I have to work with, the merrier.
              I actually quite like my post above.

              I reckon you could do an entire video on Dan's quotes!

              I was joking too, it won't affect my day if I'm not in it and I think the video is very good indeed. Well done.
              Signature

              Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9342266].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
        Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

        Yes, great TB, glad you threw a fluffy bunny in there, but don't forget my award winning Avatar quote.

        It took me a good 5 minutes of blood, sweat and tears, to come up with that one!



        Where can I see it?
        Signature

        Project HERE.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9343604].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
          You know what I'd love to see? A video of every insult that Riffle ever threw at me.

          I'm not kidding, I'd laugh my ass off. He knows exactly what I find funny...and just pushes those buttons.

          And honorable mention to Richard Van, Whateverpedia, Dennis, and Sal.

          Yes...Sal...her insults are like cold oxygen in my nostrils. That lady can dish it out.

          And I almost wish that Big Frank hated me. I could read a diatribe from him, every day. He can really write biting humor.

          Man, I really enjoyed that video.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9343930].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
            How could I have forgotten these??

            I am Rev Milk Nut ~ Kurt

            A true life horror story...
            The hijackers overwhelmed the unsuspecting crowd with ease. Dan and Claude had successfully run another Warrior Forum thread completely off course. ~ Dennis Gaskill

            If you are looking for a cohesive thought, don't look at me. ~ Claude Whitacre


            Terra
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9344065].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
            Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

            I almost wish that Big Frank hated me.
            So do I.

            Dare to dream.
            Signature

            "Arguing with...strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be, or to be indistinguishable from, self-righteous 16-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9344282].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
            Banned
            Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

            And I almost wish that Big Frank hated me. I could read a diatribe from him, every day. He can really write biting humor.

            Man, I really enjoyed that video.
            ^^^^
            I'll second that. Come on Frank ... beat me, whip me, talk bad to me. Please ....
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9346136].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
              Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post

              Where can I see it?
              Sorry it is locked away in a high security vault in Australia!




              PS The real reason was, it is 3am, and l couldn't be bothered, finding a cup image, and putting a fluffy bunny on top! Please also note that no fluffy bunnies were hurt during this post! This is a fluffy bunny hunting free zone!

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9346294].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
                Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post


                PS The real reason was, it is 3am, and l couldn't be bothered, finding a cup image, and putting a fluffy bunny on top! Please also note that no fluffy bunnies were hurt during this post! This is a fluffy bunny hunting free zone!

                I recently discovered something called, "sleep." After trying it, I noticed renewed energy and increased sense of well-being. By any chance, are you familiar with it?
                Signature

                Project HERE.

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9346889].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
                  Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post

                  I recently discovered something called, "sleep." After trying it, I noticed renewed energy and increased sense of well-being. By any chance, are you familiar with it?
                  Yes, l count a couple of hundred fluffy bunnies, and l am out like a light!

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9347609].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
    If that was your first attempt at making a video, then well done. It augurs well for any future videos you make.

    PS. I was a tad disappointed that none of my "pearls of wisdom"() made it this time. I can only assume I'll be featuring in your 2 hour, 3D, surround sound, IMAX extravaganza currently in production.
    Signature
    Australia is an island surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9342446].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thunderbird
      Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

      If that was your first attempt at making a video, then well done. It augurs well for any future videos you make.

      PS. I was a tad disappointed that none of my "pearls of wisdom"() made it this time. I can only assume I'll be featuring in your 2 hour, 3D, surround sound, IMAX extravaganza currently in production.
      Thanks for you your kind words. It wasn't my first attempt at a video. Actually doing it myself, I am sort of new.but I've produced videos before, with the actual video-making delegated to others..
      Signature

      Project HERE.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9342464].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
        Here you go...

        Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

        A guy in one of my classes in high school had the surname Licker. His parents gave him the first name Richard. Because he stood six foot six at age fourteen, no-one called him anything other than Richard.
        Signature

        Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9342469].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
          And here is my contribution!


          Fluffy Bunny Activist
          I know the original had an M or Martian word at the start, but the quoted one above has more of a kick to it!

          And Claude's contribution, would probably be...

          Blah, blah, blah!

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9342590].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    Great video ... that was fun
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9342652].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author travlinguy
    Cool video. Looks like you might have been a VideoMaker FX customer.

    I've got a quote. It seemed to go over big when I first posted it: If you're in a poker game and can't figure out who the patsy is, guess what?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9344395].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics