2015 Goals and Resolutions For Offliners, Whatcha Got?

32 replies
So as 2014 is coming to an end, it's a perfect time to reflect what has worked, what hasn't worked, and why.

Also a great time to plan out 2015, what adjustments you can make, what things you want to change about yourself and your business.

So what's the plan?

For me, I have multiple goals for 2015, both personal and professional.

Personal goals - Lose a bit of weight, take health, exercise and personal development more seriously than I have been. It's easy for me to say I don't have time, but it's important and I need to make a serious effort.

Another goal is to start enjoying life a bit more. Making money is important to me, but the money I've made hasn't been a tool to live life happily. A lot of people would consider me successful but the truth is, I'm a slave to myself. It's great being my own boss... but my boss is a dick.

Business goals -

I don't exactly have high growth goals for web design/seo, just some modest clientele growth is what I'm projecting. I am projecting significantly higher income though, through government contracts.

2015 I will continue current lead generation efforts with other focused efforts on closing government contracts. I anticipate an additional $400,000 on the low end from government work.

My secondary business goal is not related to typical internet work at all, but it's an additional business I've started selling e-cig accessories and e-juice to consumers and brick and mortar stores. My goal is to generate 100 wholesale accounts ordering a minimum of 100 bottles a week. Early projections show this is likely to happen by April... projections are projections though and I'll believe it once it happens.

My third business goal is to start focus on passive internet marketing income. Long term goal I'd like to be generating 1 Million/year but the goal next year is to be generating 5 figures a month passive or at least semi-passive income.

Definitely have a lot on my plate, but I like to set the bar high.

That sums up my most important, big picture plans...


Your turn... what are the goals or resolutions you have for 2015?
#2015 #offliners #resolutions #whatcha
  • Profile picture of the author dave147
    Looks like you have an exciting year ahead good stuff!

    My goals for 2015...

    Here's what I've decided so far:

    Personal goals -

    To develop more discipline with heath, fitness i.e exercise, nutrition, and personal development also. To read more books on business. To get up earlier, and maybe, just maybe, go to bed earlier

    Family -

    More vacation time, or more frequent trips.

    Business -

    Concentrate more on the offline side (believe it or not) rather than online stuff. My offline businesses have produced 10x+ more income when compared with online. With some leverage and a few "wash-rinses and repeats" I estimate an increase in revenues of at least $240,000pa

    A bit more work involved but it's the time used in a wiser way for a greater benefit to business and a greater return for all concerned.

    Have a GREAT New Year!
    Signature

    How to Create Your Own Wealth and Success
    $500.00 in FREE Advertising For You Here

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9765208].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joe Stewart
    I have similar goals as everyone else so far.

    Personal goals:

    Start exercising regularly again. I used to do it 5 days per week but have had some nagging injuries that have really set me back. Also, I used to walk my son back and forth to school, but now he's in middle school, it's closer and he wants to walk with his friends. I understand, but it's harder to get back on track now that I don't "have to" do it.

    Change my diet. Cut back on red meat, a LOT less fast food, sweets and salt. More fresh fruits and veggies. More pre-planning meals. This has been a source of stress between my wife and I for a long time. It's not only affecting our health, but it costs a LOT of money to eat out all the time.

    Reduce stress. This is a biggie. Too much crap from too many directions. I've already begun to make some life changes, both business and personal. There's room for more as well. People are either kind, understanding and supportive or they're history - including family and friends.

    Business:

    After many years in the same industry I realize that it's time to make changes. Someone said something to me recently that really made a lot of sense, so I'm taking that advice and moving in that direction. Gradually rebuilding from the ground up will allow me to do it right, too. I'm talking about forming an LLC, possibly putting people to work in order to leverage my efforts, create an asset that I can sell in 3-5 years, etc. Light at the end of the tunnel.

    A portion of my time is going to be having rental sites in certain niches built. I like the thought of residual income coming in every month from one sale. I already have one client that's agreed to give me at least 6 months to prove I can do what I say I can do, which will help a lot while I go through the learning curve. I already have a helper that's worked for me for about 3 years now and I can outsource most of the tasks to this person.

    My biggest goal isn't necessarily monetary this year. This is going to be a transition year and because of that, it's hard to make any solid predictions. My goal is to gradually increase my income by the second half of 2015 and have the foundation layed with diverse systems in place that are working well and will continue to work long term, at least for the most part.

    Finally, I want more free time. I'd like to reach a point where I can eventually take extended time off (1-2 months or more) and know that things will continue to run smoothly with no worries. As was already pointed out, all work and no play makes no sense at all. That likely won't happen this year, but it's definitely a long term goal.
    Signature

    My New "Share All" Blog Is Coming Soon! Online & Offline Marketing, More!

    http://www.UnCENTSored.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9765865].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BUFFALOBT
    Lose 7 pounds and get back to my ideal weight.

    Add one new edition of my co op mailer each month in 2015.

    That's it...Happy Holidays everyone!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9765870].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BUFFALOBT
      Originally Posted by BUFFALOBT View Post

      Lose 7 pounds and get back to my ideal weight.

      Add one new edition of my co op mailer each month in 2015.

      That's it...Happy Holidays everyone!
      Update 9 pounds dam...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9767212].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author LGCalab
        Originally Posted by BUFFALOBT View Post

        Update 9 pounds dam...

        This time of year will do it! I know tonight's dinner is going to cause me a lot of pain! I will eat entirely too much. I am looking forward to it!

        LG
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9767406].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dave147
      Originally Posted by BUFFALOBT View Post

      Lose 7 pounds and get back to my ideal weight.

      Add one new edition of my co op mailer each month in 2015.

      That's it...Happy Holidays everyone!
      Now that's setting the bar high!
      Signature

      How to Create Your Own Wealth and Success
      $500.00 in FREE Advertising For You Here

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9770068].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thet
    Personal: Read more (going from 2 books a week to 3), exercise more (going from 4 times a week to 5).

    Career: Get a foot into marketing so i can build my career around my strengths.

    A year is gone in a second. I rather set my goals a bit lower and be happy what I've accomplished instead of feeling like sit because i didn't make it.

    Good luck everyone. So far it looks extremely impressive!
    Signature

    Recognize reality even when you don't like it - especially when you don't like it.
    — Charlie Munger

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9765887].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Khemosabi
    Originally Posted by iAmNameLess View Post

    Another goal is to start enjoying life a bit more. Making money is important to me, but the money I've made hasn't been a tool to live life happily. A lot of people would consider me successful but the truth is, I'm a slave to myself. It's great being my own boss... but my boss is a dick.
    My boss is quite the tyrant as well! Her ability to make me feel guilty all the time is, well, quite remarkable in some ways, but I have to admit, she seriously pisses me off!

    Nathan, I haven't been on this forum for a while, but I dropped in today to wish you and others a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holildays, and an amazing 2015!

    Good luck to all!

    Best wishes on your goals Nathan... I know you will do it.

    ~ Theresa
    Signature


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9765919].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CurtisSWN
    Write a book. Complete several non-IM software projects. Get my other non-IM blog social media marketing ramped up. Restart my offline sales funnel.
    Signature
    Simple Two Step Formula
    Earns Me Over $146.72 in 12 Hours. This is Weird, But it Works!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9766052].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Underground
    Steady growth of network and revenue month on month. I won't go into to much detail on that.


    But one big goal it to have my myself replaced with someone who can take over my job, and with a staff of highly trained people to take care of things, so I can actually take the role of over-seer and entrepreneur rather than wearing all hats.

    I can understand when setting up to do nearly every job yourself, with limited budgets to hire decent, capable outsourcers. But once I've set everything up and am rolling, am looking to systemize everything as per Sam Carpenter's Work the System methodology within the next 90 days. Read his book a while back and his business was chaos for years and consumed him till he managed to drastically turn things around and reduce 70-80 weeks to just a few hours a week and making much more money and have a better doing so.


    Every function and aspect of the business is documented and can be handed to others with the right work ethic and they could easily apply it.

    It's not about laziness or trying to do as less as possible, it's just when you know you can make the extra effort to document everything and have others others do things instead of you, it's simply foolish not to do that unless you really love doing all the things you do. It's about freeing up time to live life and have a busy that runs even better than if the owner is working 12 hour days and sacrificing too much in life.

    I'm willing to put intense effort over the next 3 months to then be able to let go and have a high-earning business but with a work week of a few hours.

    So much more I can learn and wish to pursue with a high-income and enough time to do, so I'm looking to achieve that, and luckily am just starting Sam Carpenter's academy course, so have a good framework to make that a reality.

    Also, want to start a v-log type thing interviewing musicians and actors and artists and develop that arm of my business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9766276].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LGCalab
    My personal goals are easy. Start doing whatever my wife tells me to do!

    Joking aside, I spent my career in a brick and mortar business. I worked my rear off, eventually ended up owning four locations. I sold them, made a really nice profit.

    Now I am semi retired. Just lately I decided to take on the other side of offline, marketing. While exploring this idea of mine, I drilled down a lot of areas and businesses that I could use my expertise, and help small business owners.

    I'm going to spend the rest of this year finishing my research. Come 2015, I'm officially starting all over again!

    Good luck to all of you in 2015!

    LG
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9767397].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author umc
    I love setting goals each year in all areas of life. I've lost lots of weight, became debt free (except for our house), gave up sugar because I'm a complete addict, and so much more. I love the challenge each year and tend to pick some sort of theme to keep in mind that drives me month after month.

    So, for 2015 my main theme will be the goal of stepping outside of my comfort zone. I'm a total control freak and see a need to release some of that control so as to live life. Some things I want to push myself to do:

    1. Get out among other people whether in sales, joining a gym, taking a class, something to get me socializing because I really don't have any friends and need to be around people sometimes.

    2. Take a real vacation and actually fly there. I've never been on a plane and am fairly petrified of it. I'm also kind of a workaholic so I never take vacations. Haven't had more than a three day weekend in many years.

    3. Go for a therapy session. I've never seen a therapist but figure that with all of the crap in my family and such it might help to find a person to talk with about things. I figure it might help me to be a more well rounded person to have that in my life.

    4. Increase our life insurance. This means getting a physical and dropping more money on insurance. I've got the money, but I really hate doctors visits of any type. I know that I should probably get a basic physical every so often anyway, and I know that I should up our life insurance. My wife keeps telling me that I need to raise it. Wonder if she's got some sort of plans for me.

    5. Invest money. For a guy like me that grew up poor the thought of taking hundreds of dollars each month and throwing it into an account that I can't touch until retirement is absolutely frightening. Watching my parents have nothing for retirement but Social Insecurity is equally frightening though.

    6. Go to a concert. Yeah, I've never really been to one unless you count taking my little sister and her best friend to see the Jonas Brothers at the height of their popularity. Doesn't count? Yeah, I didn't think so. My wife and I have tickets to go see Linkin Park and Rise Against in Indianapolis in January, so we'll kick the year off taking care of this one goal.

    As far as business goes, my wife and I are paring down our offerings in our cleaning business to regulate our schedule. I hope to find some sort of hobby business or just a hobby that I can do from home in the free time generated. I have tons of ideas and most take too much time for me to execute in the time that I have left. Hopefully this is the year I put something together on the side that gives me what I'm looking for in way that I can do it when I want and still get some fulfillment out of it.

    I wish the rest of you the best for 2015!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9767913].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AleksanderSuave
    Ive been cutting down carbs and sodium, down 14 pounds in 2 months, looking to get my 6 pack back by this summer, and my business goal is to create a business that pays me 1600/week, so that I can leave my day job, by end of year next year.

    as for more personal things, I want to create an opportunity to move to miami permanently, not sure of the deadline yet, need to figure out how to make that happen, but it will involve selling my house here, or renting it, not sure which I will do yet.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9768139].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author iAmNameLess
      Originally Posted by thet View Post

      Personal: Read more (going from 2 books a week to 3), exercise more (going from 4 times a week to 5).

      Career: Get a foot into marketing so i can build my career around my strengths.

      A year is gone in a second. I rather set my goals a bit lower and be happy what I've accomplished instead of feeling like sit because i didn't make it.

      Good luck everyone. So far it looks extremely impressive!
      That's a great personal goal and I think I will try to do that as well, but in a different way. Right now I probably read the equivalent of 5-6 books a week but it's more skimming than actually reading. I want to keep up with the amount of business/industry/whatever type of reading I do now, but also add in novels, different biographies, and books that I can actually read to enjoy instead of just skimming and taking main points.

      I used to set my goals lower so I wouldn't be disappointed if I didn't meet them, but then I would hit the goals in February or March... I'd rather set the bar high and fail, but that's just me

      Originally Posted by Khemosabi View Post

      My boss is quite the tyrant as well! Her ability to make me feel guilty all the time is, well, quite remarkable in some ways, but I have to admit, she seriously pisses me off!

      Nathan, I haven't been on this forum for a while, but I dropped in today to wish you and others a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holildays, and an amazing 2015!

      Good luck to all!

      Best wishes on your goals Nathan... I know you will do it.

      ~ Theresa
      Thanks Theresa and you as well!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9769259].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author DaniMc
        Originally Posted by iAmNameLess View Post


        I used to set my goals lower so I wouldn't be disappointed if I didn't meet them, but then I would hit the goals in February or March... I'd rather set the bar high and fail, but that's just me
        I totally agree. Almost everyone comes up short on goals at times. If I set an "acceptable" goal and come up short - I starve.

        If I set an enormous goal and come up short - I still exceeded what was previously acceptable!

        Enormous goals push me and I get offended when someone tells me to be "reasonable."
        Signature
        Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9769313].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author dave147
          Originally Posted by Dan McCoy View Post

          I totally agree. Almost everyone comes up short on goals at times. If I set an "acceptable" goal and come up short - I starve.

          If I set an enormous goal and come up short - I still exceeded what was previously acceptable!

          Enormous goals push me and I get offended when someone tells me to be "reasonable."
          It's good to set enormous goals. People need to get into the "no-limits" mentality when setting goals.
          Never be reasonable! The plan you set out is made up of reasonable steps to get there, but the ultimate goal should not be reasonable!
          Signature

          How to Create Your Own Wealth and Success
          $500.00 in FREE Advertising For You Here

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9770106].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author iAmNameLess
            Originally Posted by dave147 View Post

            It's good to set enormous goals. People need to get into the "no-limits" mentality when setting goals.
            Never be reasonable! The plan you set out is made up of reasonable steps to get there, but the ultimate goal should not be reasonable!
            Even reasonable goals you will have nay-sayers and energy vampires there that will tell you why you aren't going to be able to do it. Might as well set the bar as high.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9770226].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author dave147
              Originally Posted by iAmNameLess View Post

              Even reasonable goals you will have nay-sayers and energy vampires there that will tell you why you aren't going to be able to do it. Might as well set the bar as high.
              with regard to the naysayers...

              That's true, and you'll always have them, no matter what you do.

              Even if you, did-what-they-do, you'd still have the criticism
              in some form or the other - it's just human nature.

              The trick is to ignore them and set the bar so high that they think you're crazy

              They eventually give up and accept what you're doing, and some will eventually
              understand what it is you're trying to accomplish as "results speak for themselves"
              Signature

              How to Create Your Own Wealth and Success
              $500.00 in FREE Advertising For You Here

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9770304].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author thet
        Originally Posted by iAmNameLess View Post

        That's a great personal goal and I think I will try to do that as well, but in a different way. Right now I probably read the equivalent of 5-6 books a week but it's more skimming than actually reading. I want to keep up with the amount of business/industry/whatever type of reading I do now, but also add in novels, different biographies, and books that I can actually read to enjoy instead of just skimming and taking main points.

        I used to set my goals lower so I wouldn't be disappointed if I didn't meet them, but then I would hit the goals in February or March... I'd rather set the bar high and fail, but that's just me


        Thanks Theresa and you as well!

        About reading. In the end it's about getting your mind to work. Lately i have been into biographies. Sam Walton, bezos.. grinding it out.. You name it.

        I read a lot of business books. Last i read was "Zero to one" and "The hard things about hard things". Both are amazing and i will reread them again. Sometimes i rather read a book a second, thirth or fourth time then reading a new book.

        But, to widen my spectrum i also read novels and philosophy. Will Durant is an amazing writer, and "the story of philosophy" is an amazing challenging read of his. Antifragil was a challenge.. but also "the old man and the sea" was a challenge in its own right. Finished it in an evening but will read it again and again. Time is super short and there are way to many books out there. Better read those that actually help your mind then be a consumer and waste hours on books that are marketed very well but arent worth the buck. Sam Waltons - made in America was 10 euro. Profound business lessons.

        Sorry for the rant, books are a big passion for me.

        About goals. Not sure, i just think next year won't be that much different then 2014. But who knows, maybe i make some major changes. Bills have to be paid so can't make to many "crazy" moves
        Signature

        Recognize reality even when you don't like it - especially when you don't like it.
        — Charlie Munger

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9769348].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author perpetualmike
    To IamNameless

    To follow through with your WSO and not let ANYTHING distract me

    Mike
    Signature

    The money is out there. You just have to go get it.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9769358].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author umc
    For those wanting to read more I can't recommend audiobooks highly enough. I don't know how they work for your specific lives, but I happen to learn best like that and can turn a car ride into a chance to learn. I also listen to books and business podcasts all day while I work. It works great for me. You may not be able to listen all day at work, but those commutes or while taking a morning jog or whatever can be used for more than one thing. I always look at Barnes and Noble's site first because they're usually cheaper plus you just get an mp3 file that you can use anywhere. Then I compare with Audible which has more titles, but you have to listen through their service.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9769557].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author iAmNameLess
      Originally Posted by umc View Post

      For those wanting to read more I can't recommend audiobooks highly enough. I don't know how they work for your specific lives, but I happen to learn best like that and can turn a car ride into a chance to learn. I also listen to books and business podcasts all day while I work. It works great for me. You may not be able to listen all day at work, but those commutes or while taking a morning jog or whatever can be used for more than one thing. I always look at Barnes and Noble's site first because they're usually cheaper plus you just get an mp3 file that you can use anywhere. Then I compare with Audible which has more titles, but you have to listen through their service.
      I struggle listening to audio books and podcasts... it becomes background noise to me. My own thoughts end up taking over and I get focused on something else and no longer pay attention to what I was originally listening to.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9769700].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author umc
        Originally Posted by iAmNameLess View Post

        I struggle listening to audio books and podcasts... it becomes background noise to me. My own thoughts end up taking over and I get focused on something else and no longer pay attention to what I was originally listening to.
        Ha, that's what actual reading does to me. I can't focus and get distracted. Sorry it doesn't work out for you. I can knock out books in a day and walk away with notes and points of impact that really make a difference to me immediately at times. Then again, at 5-6 books a week you're killing them anyway. Just slowing down a little will probably let you walk away with a lot more that soaks in.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9769818].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Simextrades
    My goal is to continue to grow my real estate portfolio (rentals, flip properties). I would also like to double the sales of my liquidation company. Online: I would like to build another a list of over 400k subs generated from FB by end of 2015. I would also like to double for forex account to to 700k by years end.
    My goals are far from small but i guess that just mean i have some work to do.

    2015 will be a great year for all that hustle for it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9771519].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ylian
    Originally Posted by iAmNameLess View Post

    So as 2014 is coming to an end, it's a perfect time to reflect what has worked, what hasn't worked, and why.

    Also a great time to plan out 2015, what adjustments you can make, what things you want to change about yourself and your business.

    So what's the plan?

    For me, I have multiple goals for 2015, both personal and professional.

    Personal goals - Lose a bit of weight, take health, exercise and personal development more seriously than I have been. It's easy for me to say I don't have time, but it's important and I need to make a serious effort.

    Another goal is to start enjoying life a bit more. Making money is important to me, but the money I've made hasn't been a tool to live life happily. A lot of people would consider me successful but the truth is, I'm a slave to myself. It's great being my own boss... but my boss is a dick.

    Business goals -

    I don't exactly have high growth goals for web design/seo, just some modest clientele growth is what I'm projecting. I am projecting significantly higher income though, through government contracts.

    2015 I will continue current lead generation efforts with other focused efforts on closing government contracts. I anticipate an additional $400,000 on the low end from government work.

    My secondary business goal is not related to typical internet work at all, but it's an additional business I've started selling e-cig accessories and e-juice to consumers and brick and mortar stores. My goal is to generate 100 wholesale accounts ordering a minimum of 100 bottles a week. Early projections show this is likely to happen by April... projections are projections though and I'll believe it once it happens.

    My third business goal is to start focus on passive internet marketing income. Long term goal I'd like to be generating 1 Million/year but the goal next year is to be generating 5 figures a month passive or at least semi-passive income.

    Definitely have a lot on my plate, but I like to set the bar high.

    That sums up my most important, big picture plans...


    Your turn... what are the goals or resolutions you have for 2015?
    what type of business do you have ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9771961].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thet
    Rethought my goals:

    This year I want to focus on prospecting. And then, when the opportunity comes, add another vital function in my business development career.

    Personal development wise, I need to focus, learn to be more chill and relaxed and keep doing my boring routines that work wonders over and over and over. This means building a daily routine, a weekly routine and a monthy routine.

    Money wise, I hope to find a new opportunity where I will get paid 3k in monthly salary + bonus.

    I want to build a deeper relationship w/ my girlfriend. We have a wonderful relationship but there is always the next step.

    Overall goal should be to take charge over life. Being the CEO of my own life and make sure my vision and goals are in place. Having the ladder on the right wall.
    Then, manage myself.
    And execute.

    Read less new books, reread the best ones. An oh, no social media (chive, facebook.. the timewasters)
    Signature

    Recognize reality even when you don't like it - especially when you don't like it.
    — Charlie Munger

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9785685].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rearden
    2015 Goals:

    1) Write in excess of 350,000 in annual premium.
    2) Agency production goal of 750,000 in annual premium (not including my personal production).
    3) Double to triple amount of high quality producers on my team.
    Signature
    Final Expense Agent Mentor -- Providing On-Going, Personalized Mentorship And Training From A Real Final Expense Producer To Agents New To The Final Expense Life Insurance Business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9792016].message }}
    • - to be happy.

      - to really help offline, small business people long term.

      - going out on my own this year.

      No Employee status and people telling me what to...especially, how to sell.
      My Brand, My path, My Way.

      - Fully recover from Injuries

      - Meet some great single women, or get a dog!

      - Complete and case study, my sales methodology.

      - Say NO more and drop online, tv, and social time wasting activities.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9792510].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author thet
        Originally Posted by kirbymarketingconcierge View Post

        - to be happy.

        - to really help offline, small business people long term.

        - going out on my own this year.

        No Employee status and people telling me what to...especially, how to sell.
        My Brand, My path, My Way.

        - Fully recover from Injuries

        - Meet some great single women, or get a dog!

        - Complete and case study, my sales methodology.

        - Say NO more and drop online, tv, and social time wasting activities.
        I would get the dog. Saves you so much drama. Just kidding, there are certain things you can't do with a dog, which you can with women. Not the other way around. You can even play catch ball with both,

        No TV at all? That's impressive. I barely watch anything but I do have a couple of shows I enjoy: Big bang theory, Modern family, Brooklyn nine nine, House of cards.. and dare I say it.. The bachelor...

        In the end, this cost me 3.5 hour a week. However, watching TV boosts testoterone which means you get more competitive etc.
        It's a good way to relax, for me.

        I have stopped social media, completely. I only go to social media when I am doing this in zombie-mode. However, once I realise I am doing it, I end it.

        Good luck going out on your own. I just got the news from my boss that he wants me to do e-mail marketing too, next to telemarketing. I am building a niche. Some day, I might do the same. But for now, wouldn't mind it at all to work with / for somebody like you. You have some really impressive posts on this forum.

        Well, enough kisses at your ass. GL
        Signature

        Recognize reality even when you don't like it - especially when you don't like it.
        — Charlie Munger

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9792799].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author im2park
    my ultimate goal

    to make $4000 monthly income in my SEO/PPC marketing business by August 2nd, 2015. and move out of my mom's house, be financially independent and quit college and live the life of my dreams. And go on my dream vacation.

    2nd goal is to master lucid dreaming.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9792632].message }}

Trending Topics