questions about voicemail drops and reputation management

5 replies
Ok so i want to try and do a voicemail campaign using Dialtel. and pretty much what i want to do is leave a voicemail and just have the business owner just sent me an email back. when they do i have a video which i have explaining how i can help their business reputation.

anyways my question, can anybody suggest a good message to catch their attention to want to email me back, and also what kind of business is best to do this with.
for reputation management services.
thanks guys
#drops #management #questions #reputation #voicemail
  • Profile picture of the author MichaelWinicki
    Good for you for giving it a go!

    I've thought about it, but haven't pulled the trigger.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9827957].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author henry Argueta
      Originally Posted by MichaelWinicki View Post

      Good for you for giving it a go!

      I've thought about it, but haven't pulled the trigger.
      Dialtel is really cheap, you can leave about 1,000 voicemail for $10
      You should give it a shot
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9827974].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MichaelWinicki
        Originally Posted by henry Argueta View Post

        Dialtel is really cheap, you can leave about 1,000 voicemail for $10
        You should give it a shot
        I had originally looked at Voicelogic... they were offering 2.14 cents per call for a minimum of 20,000 calls. Obviously 1,000 for $10 is a better deal. Not sure how the backend service compares.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9828090].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author qu4rk
    I would say find a good scraper to scrape all listings that have negative reviews. You can find a scraper to scrape G+, Yelp, etc. I have found that any business is hit or miss. Some owners will say, "You can't please everyone." Others will ramble for an hour, "I know who the SOB is." And yet others will be like, "OMG help!"

    You want the 3rd group. In my opinion this is the minority, but that's who you are looking for. In either case, avoid niches that you will be gatekeeped. I.e. Dentist, Plastic Surgeons. The office manager doesn't care...period. If they do care, they are too busy with "other stuff". This has been my experience. Others may differ.

    In short, pick niches/businesses where you can get the VM to the owner.

    The message, it's going to be hard to get anyone with one of those automated deals. Someone else may be able to help with this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9828012].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ronr
    Choose niches were no one is likely to answer the phone in the evening and don't have the dialer make the calls at 3 am or some other crazy hour like some people say to do. You will probably get a few people answer and you can imagine how mad they would be for good reason.


    Originally Posted by henry Argueta View Post

    Ok so i want to try and do a voicemail campaign using Dialtel. and pretty much what i want to do is leave a voicemail and just have the business owner just sent me an email back. when they do i have a video which i have explaining how i can help their business reputation.

    anyways my question, can anybody suggest a good message to catch their attention to want to email me back, and also what kind of business is best to do this with.
    for reputation management services.
    thanks guys
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9828395].message }}

Trending Topics