I'm going to try my first direct mail campaign in a week and I need some help. I'm not selling just one product, I'm trying different products, mostly SaaS.Please tell me what I'm doing wrong:
1)I'll scrape the web for my targeted clients businesses and owners name
2) I'll build a high-impact, personalized card with owner name on front with a kick-ass graphic, now here I need your help, what do you think I should include:
- a very funny image with a place where I include the owner name
- ultra-simple, like "Hey [prospect name]", we have this offfer and we give this free....and use a handwriting font
- bright colors like pink and yellow?
3) A call to action for a free offer or discount. Which works better, a phone number or a PURL?
4) Is 300 enough for a test?