Here is a quick reference list for all of you who aspire to make money with one of the many offline opportunities out there:
10 Ways to Make Money Offline:
1. Offer your web design services (Anything from a basic one page site to a major web development project)
You can charge anywhere from $300-$500 for a basic website (1-5 pages, links, pictures, menu) to $2,500++ depending on the functions that the website will need to perform.
2. Offer basic SEO (Search Engine Optimization) services to local businesses
3. Offer more in depth SEO services to local businesses and/or international businesses
4. Offer graphic design services, logo creation, etc.
5. Offer article marketing services to offline local businesses (you can fetch up to $25-$40 per article from offline businesses!)
6. Offer blog creation services for local businesses
7. Offer lead generation services
8. Offer copy writing services to businesses for their website
9. Set up autoresponders for local business websites
10. Charge offline businesses to set up a Facebook account (Fan Page) for them as well as Twitter and other social media sites (you can charge up to $1,000+ depending on what you offer)
Any of the above services can be outsourced, either right here on the Warrior Forum, or any freelance service website that you know and trust.
If you aren't skilled in any of the above tasks, you can be a "middleman" so to speak and still make a ton of money offline, from services that you do not perform yourself. Of course you better be sure that the people you outsource to know what they are doing and are reliable.
I'd love to hear more suggestions, methods, techniques, etc. from fellow Warriors so please feel free to add some!