What Are Your Favorite Offline Marketing Tools?

17 replies
I was wondering what your favorite "must-have" tools are for your offline marketing business?

I'm about to invest in Market Samurai since it was suggested by many people here.

I'm especially interested in some really good free tools and resources but list some paid ones too if they're "that good" lol.

Tools such as:
  • Keyword Research
  • Competition Research
  • Website Rankchecker
  • Backlink Checker
  • Automation Tools
  • Tools that you use to keep track of client projects
  • Tools that you use to fulfill client projects
  • Anything that makes your business run smoothly
I'm looking for new ways to enhance my research skills and ways to handle my workload better...

So I just want to make sure I have everything I need in my arsenal.
Thanks!

Kim
#favorite #marketing #offline #tools
  • Profile picture of the author Quentin
    I use a program called Web CEO which is not mentioned in IM circles much but lots of top companies use it.

    SEO Software by Web CEO :: Search Engine Optimization Software / Complete SEO Toolkit for Website Optimization, Promotion and Maintenance

    I use google docs for communications layouts with customers and contractors.

    I use skype for communications with my customers.

    Quentin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2767590].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MsMotivation1
      Quentin, that Web CEO software seems to be just what I need... I can't believe everything you get with the free edition. I'm going to test it out.

      Thanks

      Originally Posted by Quentin View Post

      I use a program called Web CEO which is not mentioned in IM circles much but lots of top companies use it.

      SEO Software by Web CEO :: Search Engine Optimization Software / Complete SEO Toolkit for Website Optimization, Promotion and Maintenance

      I use google docs for communications layouts with customers and contractors.

      I use skype for communications with my customers.

      Quentin
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2767974].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author RichardHK
        Originally Posted by MsMotivation1 View Post

        Quentin, that Web CEO software seems to be just what I need... I can't believe everything you get with the free edition. I'm going to test it out.
        Thanks
        Me too. Thanks Quentin. The only problem I see with WEB CEO is coming up with the extra subscription money for analytics and database updates. Without the latter, the results are going to get skewed over time when your free 90-day trial runs out.

        Quentin: How does the analytics compare with Google Analytics? I like the look of the keyword search data Web CEO captures, which is even better than Statcounter which isn't bad.
        Signature

        Richard, Hong Kong
        Business Consulting

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2773005].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author freudianslip27
    Great idea!

    I'll share a few:

    Fresbooks.com: For invoicing clients. I am a TERRIBLE invoicer, and for a modest fee, this company sends out monthly recurring invoices, complete with self addressed stamped envelopes. A true lifesaver for me!

    Keyword Research: Market Samurai. Great tool!

    Matt
    Signature

    WarriorForum Rules!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2768975].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author James Foster
    For me, Chris Ramsey's Easy Lead Finder is a must have.

    All the other keyword research tools are pretty useless if you don't have clients to sell your services too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2769324].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pethanks
    These tools can be of great help already. I used them also.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2770329].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author newbie2011
    Hey,

    What about "Automation Tools", is there any tool like this?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2770350].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adam007
    There are a lot of automation tools are available in the market. What do u want to automate?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2770663].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author razvan1958
    WebCeo is the software I use because it has all the tools I need.
    I am satisfied that control the site with the tools mentioned above.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2772194].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DynamicIMS
    I am interested in a good rank checker, tracker and reporting for clients.
    Signature

    Getting started may look like a giant leap, but it is really just a small step!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2772978].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ben_R
    fresh books is one I use and the one my account uses too
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2781630].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Xavierusa
    I am interested in SEO Book Tools.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2781672].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Fernando Veloso
    Offline Marketing Tools?

    > Phone, car, laptop and a confident attitude.

    These are IN FACT my best tools to close offline deals.

    Signature
    People make good money selling to the rich. But the rich got rich selling to the masses.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2781679].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Droopy Dawg
    Originally Posted by MsMotivation1 View Post

    I was wondering what your favorite "must-have" tools are for your offline marketing business?

    I'm about to invest in Market Samurai since it was suggested by many people here.

    I'm especially interested in some really good free tools and resources but list some paid ones too if they're "that good" lol.

    Tools such as:
    • Keyword Research
    • Competition Research
    • Website Rankchecker
    • Backlink Checker
    • Automation Tools
    • Tools that you use to keep track of client projects
    • Tools that you use to fulfill client projects
    • Anything that makes your business run smoothly
    I'm looking for new ways to enhance my research skills and ways to handle my workload better...

    So I just want to make sure I have everything I need in my arsenal.
    Thanks!

    Kim
    Here ya go

    • Keyword Research <- Market Samurai
    • Competition Research <- Market Samurai
    • Website Rankchecker <- Market Samurai
    • Backlink Checker <- Scrapebox
    • Automation Tools <- SENuke, Scrapebox, and a few other backlinking programs
    • Tools that you use to keep track of client projects <- Good ole Excel
    • Tools that you use to fulfill client projects <- SEO automation tools and online resources (also outsourcing)
    • Anything that makes your business run smoothly <- ORGANIZATION SKILLS
    Signature


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2782295].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Geek3
    I'm new to the game, but I've really enjoyed SEO Spyglass. I've also been looking into Scrapebox as well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2782569].message }}

Trending Topics