i do some offline consulting work
i recently took on a client
where did initial seo and then ongoing work
usual is to pay upfront fee then ongoing monthly
(with 50% of upfront paid on signing agreement)
they are now 30days behind
and i am interested in how you guys manage non-payers
do you do any of the following....
1) set up direct debit into bank accounts
2) set up paypal auto payments
(if they cancel these how do you manage then?)
3) send invoice out each month, i have done this, and other clients pay regularly
4) do you ask for payment by such and such otherwise pay more?
5) what do you put in terms of agreement?
6) any other thoughts
i appreciate your comments on this
as i believe that this is an issue that will affect many of us at some point when we have offline clients
thanks in advance